The Speeding Offence

Story Info
A girl is humiliated in prison for speeding.
12.6k words
3.02
115.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subsuzy
Subsuzy
2 Followers

Chapter One

Jenny had always wanted to learn to drive and today was the day she passed. It was her third attempt but finally she managed to do it.

A new law had been passed that if anyone was caught speeding they would have to spend 12 months in a detention centre.

Her Father went with her to choose a car and she went for a mini as it would be just for her to use and travel to work in.

It was a shiny red colour and she just loved it.

She drove everywhere in the car. She nearly always obeyed the speeding limits and never parked in prohibited places, but this day quite by accident she managed to go over the limit from 30mph to 32mph and she was flagged down almost immediately by a Police car.

"Can I see your license please?" suggested the young Policeman.

She silently handed him the license and didn't say a word.

He looked at it and studied it a bit closer and then he looked directly at her.

"You will have to come down to the station there seems to be a problem with your licence!" he said putting it into his top pocket of his uniform.

Jenny was taken off guard

"But, but I have only had it a few weeks what is wrong with it?" she asked half in shock and half in frustration.

The Policeman didn't answer her but gave her a stare that told her she had better go to the station.

The drive only took 10 minutes and in they went. Jenny stood at the desk and was then asked to go into the briefing room. She sat down but it was clear she was very nervous and felt very uncomfortable.

A sergeant appeared and looked at the license handed him by the young officer.

"You were caught speeding weren't you?"

"Yes, but it was in a 30mph zone I was only doing 32mph" she said in a small voice

"So you admit to breaking the law then?" he said staring right at Jenny.

She looked up at him and nodded

"I am sorry then but you will have to go to the Detention Centre for a Driving Correction!" "Take her down!" The Sergeant nodded to another office and he produced a set of cuffs.

"Please! Please! Don't put them on me I won't run I am really sorry I won't do it again!" she begged but the officer snapped them around the girl's wrist and led her out of the room.

Her tears were rolling down her face and walked slowly behind the officer who was pulling her forward.

"Keep up and stop snivelling, if you can't do the time don't do the crime!" he spat

Jenny moved a bit faster.

She was led into a van and it moved away at speed going through three red lights at her count. Jenny looked downcast at her feet and knew she couldn't get away from her fate.

She arrived at tea time and shuffled into a large office, the large steel door slammed shut behind her.

She looked around and realized that there were no women guards at least there didn't seem to be any around.

"OK stand on the white line and say your name!"

Jenny moved to the white line and said her name in a whisper

"Pardon?"

"Jenny Groves" she said a bit louder

The Officer wrote it down and then ordered her to turn out her pockets and her bag. She never had anything in her pockets and only her purse and driving license plus an umbrella.

Her belongings were put in a plastic bag and labelled with her name.

"Ok remove your clothes!"

"My clothes!" said Jenny looking very nervous

"Yes clothes to be removed and a uniform will be provided!" said the officer

"Are there any female guards here?" she said looking around again to try and delay the inevitable. The hand cuffs were removed and the officer in charge spoke.

"No! now strip! His voice sounded harsh and menacing.

Jenny's hands were trembling so much she could not undo the buttons on her blouse.

Another officer stepped forward and ripped the blouse, the buttons shot in every direction. Jenny grasped at her blouse but was slapped hard across the face for her efforts.

"Do not obstruct and officer when he is doing his duty!" he bellowed at the girl.

Jenny stopped rubbing her face and let her arms drop to her sides and the blouse was removed. Her short black skirt was also harshly removed leaving her in her stockings bra and suspenders

"The underwear too!" said the officer pointing to her attire.

Jenny meekly removed her bra and undid the suspenders and rolled her stockings down and then pulled her panties off. She stood there naked trying to hide her shaking body.

The three officers eyed up their victim. Jenny felt dirty and humiliated.

"Ok take her to the shower room!" said the first officer nodding in the direction of a door leading off the room they were in.

Jenny was pulled along by the officer and pushed into the room.

It was a big white tiled room with a shower cubicle in one corner and a wash basin and toilet. Mirrors filled one wall and it was very well lit.

The first officer removed the cuffs and motioned for Jenny to get into the shower cubicle. Three other officers were present, little did she know that the Boss was observing from behind the mirrors from his office.

Jenny walked into the cubicle and went to reach for the soap and as she turned around to ask an officer for a bar she noticed one of them removing their uniform.

Jenny stood with her mouth open as the officer came into the shower with her.

"Looking for this?" he said with a wink and produced a bar of soap.

He turned the shower on and hot water squirted from the shower head over them both.

"You are not allowed to touch yourself without express permission so I have to wash you!" he said now holding a large sponge.

Jenny was shocked but managed to ask

"Can't I do it?" she said blushing profusely

"Indeedy no! no! no! you have given up all your rights when you walked er I mean brought through that door!" "Ok Missy bend over!"

Jenny reluctantly bent over and the officer washed between her legs. The other officers moved in closer and one of them shouted

"Remove the pubes!" "Go on Holmsey do it!" they all jeered loudly.

Holmes turned Jenny around and made her sit on the cubicle floor legs spread wide and squirted some foam on her little black mound. He picked up a new razor and slowly taunted Jenny with it.

"Come on then let's get you nice and smooth!" he said tugging her legs further apart.

Jenny tried to pull back and a bit of a scuffle ensued. The other officers were soon to restrain the now sobbing girl and Holmes brought in the sharp razor. He scraped at her tender flesh until every trace of pubic hair had gone and then he rubbed the sponge over her and felt her with his fingers. Jenny was still squirming and sobbing the officers held her down tightly.

"Ok now her legs and then under her arms!"

another officer piped up until Jenny was totally hairless except for her eyebrows and her long hair.

Jenny was relieved they had left her hair alone and tried to think about this as she was dragged onto her feet and wiped down with a towel.

Jenny thought that this was perhaps the most she could suffer at the hands of these beasts, but was totally unprepared for the next humiliation that awaited her.

"Ok take her to the examination room!" the officer nodded in the direction of the door.

Holmes took hold of Jenny's elbow and hurried her out and into the room opposite. There was a large black couch in the room with stirrups either side, and various trays of instruments on a steel trolley. Again the room had a wall of mirrors on one wall. Jenny stood there her body hardly daring to move.

"Please...ple...

Her words were interrupted by a man in a white jacket he looked like a doctor and he moved toward Jenny holding out his hand.

"It's ok just a quick examination nothing too dreadful!" he said smiling at Jenny

"Just hop up on the couch and we will get you sorted out!" he said in a flippant manner.

Jenny wiped the tears out of her eyes and moved toward the couch. The doctor asked the officers to wait outside the door.

They left without another word.

The Doctor lifted one of Jenny's legs and pushed her foot into the cold steel stirrup she shuddered.

"A bit cold?" "Never mind soon warm you up!" he said and moving around the couch lifted her other leg up into the other stirrup. Now she was on show to the doctor although his manner did help to calm her down.

"Ok now for some light!" he said moving a tall bright light from the corner of the room and tilting it towards the girls nether regions.

He pulled a chair up and sat with his face between her legs. Jenny felt her face flush with embarrassment.

He probed her with his gloved hands and gently touched her clitoris with his thumb, Jenny moved at his touch.

"It's ok it's ok! He repeated and carried on

He slipped a finger into the girls gaping orifice and checked to see her reaction Jenny looked quite terror stricken and tried to move again but the doctor took hold of her leg and made a shhh sound. Jenny gulped and stayed still trying to focus on the light above her.

The doctor removed his finger and then pushed his middle finger into her back passage Jenny nearly jumped off the table.

"What are you doing?" she said

"It's just an examination all the women who come into here have to have them it is routine!" he said again in a flippantly.

He moved his finger about and then pulled it out and went to the sink and removed the gloves.

Jenny couldn't see what was happening as the light was very bright she felt exposed and vulnerable at the doctor's hands but couldn't remove her feet from the stirrups.

The doctor returned and brought with him a chart Jenny made out he was writing something on it and tried to relax.

"Ok this may hurt a bit but you will get used to it!" he said and in the bright light he held something up that Jenny couldn't make out what it was.

She felt it enter into her back passage and she cried out in pain.

"What is that?!" she screamed

"It's only a butt plug but you must wear it as it is part of the uniform" he said and pushed it into her a bit harder.

"Uniform!" she shrieked

"Come on try and relax!" he said as he brought out another plug slightly smaller in size and pushed it into the girls gaping sex.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Shrieked Jenny please take it out it is really painful!"

"Shhh you will get used to it honestly just be patient and try and relax!" his words sounded so patronizing now and Jenny was starting to get slightly angry but more with fear.

The doctor did not remove her feet from the stirrups and instead took out something else Jenny tried to make out what it was but the damn light was blurring her vision.

"Now for the nappy!" he said and with that he pulled it underneath Jenny and taped it up.

"A nappy a fucking nappy! Screamed Jenny she never usually swore but with everything that had happened to her she was losing it fast!

The doctor folded a terry nappy and also put it under her and fastened it into place with large safety pins. She struggled but to no avail. He then pulled out a pair on plastic pants with poppers on the side and fitted it around the bulging nappy making sure everything was inside the plastic.

"Get it off me!" she yelled

The doctor just smiled at her, started whistling and then removed the girl's feet from the stirrups and gave her a white t shirt with "Detainee" written on it. He didn't utter another word except to say.

"There you go all done now!" he said and pressing a button the door opened and in walked the three officers.

Jenny felt stupid in her nappy and t shirt and the plugs really hurt and also made it difficult to walk.

Her hands were pulled behind her back and cuffs snapped back on and she was marched to the open door.

"What do you say to the doctor?" said the officer

"Err I... she began

"T-h-a-n-k- y- o- u!" he spelled out

"Err, thank you!" she said trying not to give him eye contact.

"The pleasure was all mine!" said the doctor and with that she was marched through the door and into a corridor.

"Wait here!" said the officer

Jenny could only stand she felt it would be too uncomfortable to sit.

Two officers went into a room further down the corridor and returned with a stretcher

"Get on it!" said the officer

Jenny lay onto the stretcher whilst the other officer strapped her ankles and wrists to the sides.

She was then taken out into a yard and across into another room and into an office.

She was placed on another couch and another man who had been sitting down in his chair got up and walked over to her. She learned later that this was Sir.

His eyes were all over her body. He pressed his hand into her crotch and she winced

"The plugs have been inserted Sir!" said Holmes

"Good!" said the man

He was in his fifties, greying with gold rimmed spectacles and wearing a fine tailored suit in navy blue pinstripes.

"Ok wait outside!" he ordered and the men left once again

"Right young Lady I see you have been brought here for speeding offences!" he said peering over his spectacles

"Yes but....

"Don't interrupt!" he snapped

"Yes speeding offences. We run a tight ship here. You will have no privacy and the next 12 months will be total humiliation for you. You will eat from a dog bowl, you will be led about on a leash, kept in a cage, and used for the guards pleasure my own included!" he added

Jenny started to cry

"No use crying you broke the law you must pay!" he said

"Of course if you behave and do as you are told, it will be better for all of us, if you get my meaning!" "You will not be allowed to touch your nappy and will be left sometimes for a few days in your own filth, sometimes we will add another nappy over the wet one to humiliate you some more, maybe we will change you straight away depending on whether or not you have earned it.

"You will have to ask permission to use the nappy, you will say "Please Sir can I pee in MY nappy, always state "MY" you will be watched all the times, you will not talk to other detainees and you will be thrashed if you disobey any rules in here UNDERSTAND! "A list of rules and regulations will be in your cage read them and learn them of by heart as we will be testing you on it by the end of the week!" "You will be known only as Slut in here and must answer to that name!" "You will be punished if you don't OK!"

"Any questions?" he said studying her bulky nappy with his hand.

"No Sir!" she spluttered through her tears

Sir then took a small black collar out of his drawer and placed it around the girl's neck. It had a bell attached and a name tag that clearly read "SLUT" on it.

The three officers came into the room and removed the stretcher. Jenny was taken to a large dormitory. Cage upon cage was lined up along the sides and a small office was at either end.

Jenny was un-strapped and she stood up very gingerly from the stretcher

Before her was a large cage with the name SLUT in red on the door. A chart was placed on a clip next to the sign but Jenny didn't have time to read it.

"Get in!" nodded the officer and closed the door behind her.

Jenny saw a white folder on the bed and looked around the cage it had a small wash basin in one corner and a chair and a bed in it.

Although there were bars all around there were no windows in the dormitory so it had to be lit with several tube lights one over each cage. Jenny couldn't see who was in any cage as the lights were always kept at 100% brightness. She picked up the white folder but stood to read it as the plugs were now hurting quite badly.

One rule caught her eye more than the rest:

Rule 15: A detainee has no rights whilst at the centre and therefore allowed no visitors

Jenny's mouth dropped open. She was there for 12 months at least and who knows if they wanted to make the sentence last longer they probably could. Jenny wept uncontrollably. A few minutes later a tall thin officer walked by and heard her crying.

He banged on the bars

"Be quiet Slut! Or you will be thrashed!"

Jenny tried to calm herself down but began sniffing she was tired and indeed exhausted from her ordeal and it had only just begun.

The officer returned with two dog bowls he pressed a button that released the door and put them on the floor in front of Jenny

"On your hands and knees and drink it!" he barked

Jenny hesitated

"NOW you fucking little Slut do as you're told!"

Immediately Jenny dropped to the floor and began lapping at the disgusting liquid the officer sneered at her and pushed a foot into the girl's padded rear her face went right into the liquid and all over her face, she spluttered and coughed, and tried to continue but the officer kept pushing her into the bowl with his large leather boot until Jenny was covered in the slimy grey liquid.

He laughed loudly and shut the door behind him.

Jenny wiped the slime from her face and rubbed her padded bottom she preyed for relief from the plugs but it seemed unlikely.

Jenny lay on her bed silently sobbing into her pillow too tired to care what was going on around her. Footsteps echoed down the corridor of cages and stopped outside Jenny's.

"This is Slut's cage!" said one man to the other

"Interesting a speeding offence not many in here for one of those!" he said flicking through the chart

"Is she plugged?"

"Yes both holes so as not to spoil her nappy!" said the other man.

He looked into the cage – Jenny had her back to them and pretended to be asleep

One of the men banged loudly on the cage door

"Get your little padded arse over here now Slut!"

Jenny opened here eyes and as quick as she could made her way to the door.

"Turn around, bend over and touch your toes!" he ordered

Jenny turned around and touched her toes the plug was unbearable and Jenny grimaced at it's intrusion into her

One of the men pushed his hands through the bars and patted her bottom each tap was like a knife penetrating her tender hole

"Ok get up and turn round!"

Jenny slowly got up and moved round to see her tormentors.

"We are going to be doing inspections in this wing" remarked one.

"Yes and woe betide you if something is not in place.

They opened the door and let themselves in. One man walked behind Jenny and the other one stood in front of her. The man in front started to remove the plastic pants and the other one held her hands out of the way. Soon Jenny was standing only in a t shirt with two plugs sticking out of her.

The guy in front of her bent down between Jenny's legs and inspected the plug in her cunt, he pushed it in and out of her a few times before removing it completely Jenny gasped at the cool air that made its way inside her. The guy behind her slid the plug in her bottom in and out whilst he guy in front made notes about the faces she was pulling.

Finally it was removed and Jenny dropped to the floor with sheer relief.

"Get up!" said the guy in front of her

The first man pulled Jenny forward and inspected her pubic mound with his thumb, she was then bent over and made to put her own finger into herself as the other man produced a camera and snapped a picture of the terrified young girl

The guy behind her was holding her nappy it was un-used due to the plugs and so they proceeded to put her back inside it pulling the plastic pants on and tucking the cloth nappy inside it.

Jenny was quite happy at having the plugs removed but despondent when one of the men produced a locking harness her hands were cuffed each side of her and the harness fitted to her thighs so she could not bring her hands to her face. A collar was put on her and she was chained to the bed. A funnel gag was used to feed the girl some diuretics making sure the nappy was thoroughly soaked in the morning.

With that the light was turned off and the cage door shut for the night.

Not a sound from any other of the detainees could be heard. Jenny lay there in her harness but happy the plugs had been removed allowing her to get a few hours sleep.

Subsuzy
Subsuzy
2 Followers