The Speeding Ticket

Story Info
She gets away with a warning - and an orgasm.
860 words
4.1
70.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinera
sinera
34 Followers

Heather was tired. It had been a long day, and all she wanted to do was go home, fix a drink and watch some TV. She unbuttoned a few buttons on her shirt, down to her bra and relaxed a little.

She pondered using her vibrator to ease some of the tension she'd acquired over the week. She'd been in the neighboring town, helping to set up a new restaurant, training hostesses and waitresses. At least this one was close enough for her to sleep in her own bed at night, even if it was an hour drive each way.

She was speeding. She knew she was, but she didn't care. She just wanted to get home. But she was still startled when she saw flashing lights in her rearview mirror. She sighed and pulled her registration and insurance cards from the glove box and her license from her wallet.

"I'm sorry officer," she said as he came alongside her open window and shined his flashlight in at her. She squinted in the bright light. Instead of taking her cards, he opened her door and asked her to step out of her vehicle.

She sighed again and stepped out, smoothing her short skirt over her hips nervously. He directed her to the rear of the vehicle and took her cards. She flushed slightly as the flashlight beam traveled down her body, pausing slightly at the cleavage shown and then again at the hem of her skirt.

"Ma'am, please turn and place your hands on the vehicle, legs apart." Heather was surprised, a pat-down simply for speeding? She trembled as she complied. What if he thought she was carrying drugs or something?

The cop moved up behind her and placed his hands on her sides, running them down her hips and legs, then back up the inside of her thighs, up inside her skirt. Heather shivered at the feel of his hands on her bare legs above her hose. He paused with his hand on her inner thigh, then continued up her leg, resting his hand on her pussy.

Heather moaned under her breath. This was no ordinary pat-down! She was being felt up! Part of her wanted to protest, but her body betrayed her. She trembled again at the feel of his fingers caressing her through her panties.

When she didn't say anything, the officer pulled her panties to the side and slipped his finger between the lips of her pussy. Heather moaned again, his hand felt so good on her!

He stroked his fingers along her slit a couple of times, spreading her wetness up to her clit. When his finger found her clit she whimpered. He teased her clit for a few minutes, obviously enjoying himself, then withdrew his hand.

"I'm going to have to do a more thorough search," he said hoarsely.

Heather risked a look back over her shoulder in time to see him unzipping his pants. She still couldn't see his face; he was back-lighted by the headlights of his cruiser, the red and blue lights still flashing.

He moved up behind her again and pushed her down over the trunk of her car. Using both hands, he pushed her skirt up, exposing her ass. He wrapped his hand in her underwear and jerked. Heather gasped as she felt and heard the material give way, showing him her wet pussy.

The officer stroked his hard cock along the entire length of her, from her clit to her ass. Heather moaned as he pushed slightly at her asshole, then he moved his cock back down to her pussy and pushed into her.

Heather cried out as he thrust all the way in. He reached up with one hand and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head back, forcing her to arch her back as he thrust into her again and again.

She forgot everything, the fact that they were on a public road, that she was tired, everything, and gave herself over to feeling. His cock in her felt so good! She could feel his balls banging against her clit with every thrust and moaned again.

"Oh, God!" she cried out. "Oh yes, fuck me!" she groaned and panted as he pounded away behind her.

Just when she thought she was going to explode, she felt him tense behind her. "I'm going to cum!" he said, panting. "I'm going to cum in you!" It wasn't a question. It was a statement of ownership.

"Oh yes!" she answered.

He spilled over into her, groaning as he came. Heather answered his groan with one of her own, her pussy tightening around him.

They stood there for a moment, each lost in their own orgasm, then he stepped back, fastening his pants.

Heather stood up and pulled her skirt down.

"I'll let you go with a warning this time," the officer said, handing her back her cards. He turned and walked back to the cruiser.

Heather got into her car and pulled away, still tired, but without the tension she'd had before. It wasn't until she was miles away that she realized she never did see his face.

sinera
sinera
34 Followers