The Speedo Doesn't Lie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure I've seen a diver do the things this kid is capable of," Justin gushed as he replayed the tape of some of Thomas' powerful 3 meter springboard dives. I think with a few refinements, we could have him pushing for the medal stand in no time."

"I can see the potential too honey, but do you really think he will take to our coaching? I didn't like his attitude at the interview, he came across as cocky!" Abbie reminded.

"I agree, but don't forget he is still young, he's never had a father figure in his life, I think I can get through to him."

"I wouldn't call him young, he's going to be 21 in September, I'm just nervous about him, we've never had one like him before Justin!" Abbie responded again, concern still in her voice.

"I know babe, but there is just something about him, I know you felt it too. In spite of his cockiness, he just seems to have that it factor. If we play our cards right, I think we could be looking at a future diving superstar."

"Yeah, either that or we will have made the biggest mistake of our coaching careers; Jimmy would be a lot less risky."

"Abbie, we already have a really good team full of Jimmy's, I think Nick could bring a certain confidence and potential leadership to our group that could be just what the team needs. Remember, while our Junior and Senior male divers are talented, none of them have much in the way of leadership skills, especially Tommy."

Justin was referring to senior state diving champion Tommy Wilson who was the unquestioned superior diver on the men's team, despite a personality that left something to be desired.

"Yeah, it's too bad we don't have anyone like Amber on the guy's team, but I'm not sure we should assume Nick could take on any kind of leadership role, I'm still worried about him causing more problems with team chemistry than solving any. Let's go through his bio again," Abbie suggested, "...so he was raised by his single mom in a gang-filled neighborhood of Stockton; dad wasn't ever in the picture?"

"No, when I talked to her at the interview, she said she works two jobs to support the family as his father was never involved in his upbringing."

"I know this doesn't matter, but the dad must have been black?" Abbie asked.

"I didn't ask her, but I think that's pretty obvious. She's very fare skinned and the kid obviously is not. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know, we just don't see too many colored kids in this sport."

"Well, as I mentioned before, his mom was a state diving champion herself at UOP, so naturally she introduced her son to the sport she knew best. Most of his friends were undoubtedly playing football or basketball while Nick took up dive. She told me she thought this sport would be his best avenue to a college scholarship. Smart lady. Unfortunately for her, the plan nearly failed when Nick basically flunked out of high school. He was kicked off the team two months before he was expelled. If it weren't for the JC route, he would probably be flipping burgers at Mickey D's."

"Or a lot worse. So again I ask, why are we considering him for one of our few precious spots? Jimmy would be a lot safer pick!"

"Safer yes, but look at the power and athleticism," Justin gushed again as he replayed the tape. The young coach was well aware of the true circumstances leading to Nick Thomas' expulsion from his high school team, but he saw real potential in this kid and knew his wife would never sign-off if she knew the actual reason for his expulsion; so he conveniently neglected to tell her about the sordid details regarding Nick's relationship with the young white teacher and why he was kicked out of school.

"What about the tattoos? Do you think judges will hold those against him? This is a pretty conservative sport Justin." Abbie reminded.

Her husband looked again at the exotic artwork that covered most of Nick's impressive torso, "I don't think they are anymore likely to hold those against him than the color of his skin, which who knows, might be an advantage."

"I hope you're right honey..." Abbie was not a fan of tattoos or body piercings, the latter of which were not evidenced on Nick's muscular body, but the former were prevalent. To her, tattoos looked like human body graffiti, especially the type that covered Nick's torso, lots of small unidentifiable images blending together to look like obscure modern art gone wrong. She purposefully ignored his body art, besides, her eyes were focused on something else...

What neither of them commented on, but both hadn't failed to notice, was the obscenely large bulge in the front of Nick Thomas' Speedo swimsuit. As Justin and Abbie did their very best to focus on his diving technique, both were inexplicably drawn to the massive lump between his legs.

"No wonder he's so cocky, if I was sporting a package like that, I would be too!" Justin thought to himself.

"OMG...what's in there?" Was all Abbie wondered?

The young wife snapped out of her trance when her husband spoke again, "Okay it's the moment of truth. You know the drill; we've done this before when we've been on the fence between two recruits. Both of us will take two pieces of paper in our hand, one with Jimmy's name and one with Nick's. Remove the name of the person you do not want to offer the scholarship to. We will then open our hands at the same time. If we pick the same person, that will be our binding decision, if not, we will give it more debate. Are you ready?"

"I guess so," Abbie replied, "I wish we could take them both."

"Me too, but that can't happen," Justin reminded as he handed her both pieces of paper. They turned their backs to one another, Justin quickly dropped Jimmy's name to the floor behind him.

Abbie took several seconds longer to make her decision. Her heart beat fast as she thought about the strange way Nick had looked at her during the interview on campus. It was subtle glare that she hadn't shared with her husband, but now as she turned back towards Justin with only one piece of paper in her hand, butterflies filled her stomach. The couple faced each other and opened their palms...NICK THOMAS was the name on both pieces of paper. A certain rush of adrenaline gushed through Justin's veins...a gush of something else rushed between the legs of his beautiful wife.

The coaching couple stared into each other's eyes, somehow suspecting this decision would lead them down a path that they hadn't explored before, "I hope we made the right decision." Abbie breathed nervously.

"Somehow, I know we did!" Her husband responded assuredly with a big smile on his face.

There was no way the couple could have known that the decision they just made would eventually change their lives forever.

Justin looked at his watch, "Now that that's done, what'd ya say we get drunk and have little fun?"

Abbie giggled and replied, "What do you have in mind Mr. Dawson?"

"I was thinking about that sexy red babydoll and those velvet handcuffs I bought last month!"

Abbie laughed, "No I was asking what you wanted to drink." She then bit her bottom lip and smiled mischievously, "But if you play your cards right, I might slip into something a little more...um...comfortable."

"Hot Damn! And the cuffs?"

"Not gonna happen pervert," she laughed, "I'm not a slut, I'm your wife!"

"I wouldn't mind if you acted a little sluttier once in a while," Justin said with a big grin on his face as he moved around behind her and slipped his arms through hers.

"Oh, is this where you ask me to watch one of your horny porn movies again?" She asked playfully.

"Yes, I was just getting to that," Justin whispered in her ear as his hands continued forward and cupped his wife's big tits.

Abbie giggled again, "You know how I feel about those dirty movies, go pour us a cocktail and quit while you're ahead!"

They had Thai food delivered and spent the next couple of hours drinking Justin's famous Moscow Mule's. After they'd each put away several and were feeling no pain, Justin turned to Abbie, "Hey, I'm really fired-up about our decision to give Nick the scholarship. I really think that kid has some untapped potential."

"Yeah, I do to, but I'm just nervous about him. I hope he doesn't come in here all cocky and challenge our authority. The last thing we need is him undermining our credibility with the rest of the team."

Justin got a sly smile on his face, "Say, speaking of cocky, you didn't happen to notice the bulge in the front of his Speedo?"

Abbie's mouth went dry before she responded untruthfully, "No, I didn't, should I have?"

"Oh c'mon, don't mess with me, there is no way you could have missed it!" Justin teased.

Abbie stammered momentarily as the image of Nick's huge bulge re-entered her mind, "Jeez Justin, I've seen thousands of guys in Speedo's since I started diving in high school, I can't say I pay attention to one versus another." She lied.

"Oh, good answer babe..." Justin said sarcastically as her denial only raised his suspicion about whether she'd been checking out their newest recruit's package. He let the subject go for now as they were both feeling pretty looped and he had other things on his mind.

In spite of her denial, Abbie was still aroused from watching Nick's dive videos. She looked at Justin naughtily, "Hey, I'm going to head into our room, why don't you come join me in fifteen minutes."

"Fifteen minutes, why so long?" He whined.

"Good things come to those who wait!"

*****

Fifteen minutes later Justin excitedly pressed the lever on his bedroom door and slowly peaked inside. Candles flickered, soft music played and his gorgeous wife lay on their bed dressed only in thigh high stockings and high heels. His eyes nearly bugged out of his head as Abbie's fingers danced playfully between her spread legs.

In over five years of marriage, he'd rarely seen her touch herself erotically and certainly he'd never witnessed her doing it so provocatively. In a sultry voice she moaned, "I told you good things come to those who wait!"

"You can say that again Ab, you look so hot!" Justin gasped as he moved towards the bed removing clothing items along the way. Lying before him was one of the sexiest 27-year-old WILF's imaginable, "Damn, that's my wife!" Abbie's lithe body looked every bit as good now as it did the first time he'd seen her naked following that fraternity party many years before. She was a bit curvier now than she was when she was 20, but the added sinew had all formed in the right places, adding a desirable five pounds to her now 5'-5" 120 lb. spectacular body.

Abbie's dark brown hair laid spread on the pillows framing her gorgeous face painted with a pleasure-filled gaze. Justin always considered his wife one of the prettiest women he'd ever seen, but there was something about her look when she was in the throes of sexual bliss that made her intoxicatingly hot. With her head tilted back slightly, eyes unfocused, and succulent lips open slightly, Justin could tell she was already more aroused than he'd seen her in some time.

He couldn't wait to join her on the bed, but hesitated momentarily to take in his naked wife's beauty. Her lithe neck, narrow shoulders and slender torso gave her a feminine look that belied her spectacularly large natural breasts that heaved ever so slightly at the moment. He was always amazed that a woman his wife's size could have such perfectly formed big tits on such a lean frame, but despite their D-cup proportions, they looked flawlessly sculpted for her body. In addition, her nearly silver-dollar sized areola and engorged nipples complemented the size and shape of her tits to perfection.

But as much as Justin loved her tits, his eyes were uncontrollably drawn further down Abbie's slender body at this moment...his naked wife's long legs were spread and she was actually playing with her pussy! A sight he had rarely, if ever seen in their five years of marriage.

"Justin, please come use your tongue...I'm really horny tonight baby, I want it here!" She purred as she lifted her hand and directed her gaze down her sexy body. While she'd denied it earlier, seeing Nick's huge bulge on those dive tapes had set off a craving that her fingers were now working diligently to satisfy.

Justin didn't need to be asked twice. He quickly ditched the rest of his clothes and crawled up on the bed between her wide-spread legs. His wife slowly pulled her slick fingers through her pubes and up her flat stomach leaving a trail of wetness across her flat tummy as he moved closer.

"Baby, please don't stop, I want to watch you touch yourself." He begged, excitedly checking out the wetness coating her dark little furry patch and glistening splayed lips.

"Justin...I can't do it in front of you, please just use your tongue!"

"I will honey, but I want to watch you first, please Abbie!" He pleaded again as he inhaled her essence and kissed slowly along the inside of her smooth thighs.

"Oh that feels good Justin, I love it when you kiss me there!" Abbie moaned as she slowly slid her fingers back down and tangled them in her dampened bush. Justin continued nuzzling between his wife's legs as he excitedly watched her hand descend past her cute little muff. His cock was as hard as he could remember as he witnessed Abbie's middle finger slip past her sopping hood and find the object of its desire. She toggled her button playfully before sexily slipping the swollen nub between two slender fingers and expertly massaging it. A small moan escaped her lips as her head lay pressed back into the feathery bed pillows; her eyes squeezed tightly shut. Justin kissed and licked along her heavenly thighs as he watched the intoxicating scene. He had rarely seen his wife touch herself erotically, but watching her now, he surmised she was no novice and deliciously wondered how often she did this when he wasn't around.

The young coach reached up and softly squeezed one of his wife's big tits, bringing another delightful moan from her sexy lips. Lying in this position, her large breasts flattened ever so slightly and expanded into firm round mounds of feminine perfection across her narrow chest. Justin never tired of exploring Abbie's wonderful tits with his hands, mouth, or on special occasions, his cock. He slid his hand up to one of her rock-hard nipples and gently tweaked it. Abbie always loved having her large nubs fondled and sucked...thankful that over their years together, her husband had perfected his technique, "Yeah honey, keep doing that, your fingers feel so good, you know how much I love it when you touch them like that!"

Justin kept up his aroused ministrations as his wife's fingers moved hurriedly on her sex and her hips began to gyrate ever so slightly, "God Justin, it feels amazing, do you like watching me do this?"

"Fuck Abbie, you look so hot!" He panted between kisses and nibbles of her tender thighs, "Keep playing with it, I'm so turned on right now!" He gasped as he kissed along her leg and then wetly caressed her succulent labia with the flatness of his tongue.

"Oh God Justin...yes!"

He wasn't sure he'd ever seen his wife any sexier than she was at this moment. This was so out of character to see her act like this, but he couldn't get enough, hoping they had turned over a wonderful new leaf. Abbie's sexy hips began to roll more urgently as breathless moans and gasps escaped her mouth, "Uhn...Justin please don't stop, you're making me feel so good!"

Justin dry-humped the comforter as he lay on his stomach with his face between his wife's legs while contemplating the words that had just emanated from her beautiful mouth. While he knew his fondling of her tits and teasing of her pussy lips was having a profound effect, clearly her own assault on her swollen clit was the driving force behind her burning arousal.

His eyes darted back and forth between watching her beautiful face contort and moan in ecstasy and her blurring fingers, now dripping with her juices. Her pussy was so wet. Justin picked up his own pace and fluttered his tongue hungrily along her swollen lips while he tweaked her rigid nipple between his experienced fingers.

Abbie moaned loudly, "Oh shit...oh God Justin...umph...yeah...don't stop baby...I'm almost there...uhn...uhn...uhn...YES...I'M CUMMMIIINNNNGGG!"

Justin watched, captivated as his wife's hips lifted off the mattress and rolled wildly while her fingers continued their luscious assault on her slippery sex. With one final gasp, her back arched and a small amount of cum gushed from her climaxing pussy.

In all their years of marriage, he'd never seen her squirt until that moment.

He slowly nuzzled her cum drenched lips before she gripped his head in her hands and slowly pushed him away, "I'm sorry honey...it's too sensitive right now."

Justin kissed along her thighs one final time before sliding up next to her as her breathing remained labored and her beautiful chest heaved. He kissed around her neck and shoulders for several minutes before whispering, "Oh my God Abbie, that was so hot...I loved watching you make yourself cum!"

She didn't respond as a sudden feeling of embarrassment enveloped her.

"What came over you tonight, I've never seen you do that! You actually squirted when you came baby."

"Justin, don't...I...I...can't believe I did that in front of you!"

"Are you kidding Ab, I loved it. I want to see you do it again every time we make love!" He gasped emphatically, suddenly wondering if her choice of words confirmed that she did this more often than he imagined. He reached over and gripped one of her beautiful tits, "What made you do it tonight?" He asked, wondering if Nick Thomas' tapes had anything to do with it.

"I don't know honey, I'm just really horny tonight...maybe it was the cocktails." They kissed and snuggled together.

Justin still wondered if his wife's arousal had less to do with the cocktails and more to do with the cock.

Suddenly she surprised him again, looking at him naughtily before moving quickly and straddling his chest, her beautiful tits now hanging heavily in front of his face, "I'm still horny Mr. Dawson, and I'm not through with you yet!"

"Yeah baby, I like this new you!" He growled before he plunged his face into her chest. She giggled playfully and wrapped her arms around him holding his head tightly between her succulent tits. She pushed her bubble ass back and slid her sodden pussy over his rock-hard cock, "Can you feel how wet I am?"

"Ab, that feels so fucking good, you're fucking soaked!"

"Stop talking and fuck me!" She urged as Justin's cock found its way between her folds and popped inside. "Uhn...yeah...umph...God yes Justin...now I want to cum on your dick!"

He couldn't remember her ever acting this way, but he certainly wasn't going to complain. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down roughly onto his cock, fully aware that he was already on the edge, "I hope you're gonna cum soon Ab, I'm not going to last long!"

"Shoot it into me baby, I want to feel it!" Abbie begged as she brought her lips to his and they kissed passionately as she rolled her hips urgently.

Hearing his conservative wife pleading for him to shoot his load and now feeling her hungry tongue swirl in his mouth while she gyrated on top of him was too much to take; within seconds the excited dive coach exploded into her heavenly warm wet tunnel.

"Yes baby do it, shoot it into me!" She pleaded. "Oh yes, cum in me Justin!"

"I am Ab...uhn...uhn...can you feel it?"

"Oh yeah...sure. Oh...yeah...uhn...yeah...it's so hot!" She stretched the truth as she humped him excitedly and did her best to assuage her huffing husband. It worked, his hips moved elatedly and actually lifted her off the bed with one final thrust.