The Spencer Letters Vol. 01

Story Info
Letters to her new lover.
811 words
3.67
23.1k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sunnie
Sunnie
41 Followers

To You,

You have devoured me. You have consumed, possessed, and owned me. I cannot erase your face from my mind since you left. Try and try and try as I might, still you linger – echoes of your voice, your touch, your passionate kiss. I have spent these three days in a mental fog. Three days! Oh Goddess, has it been only three days! It seems like an eternity. Every second passed without you is heart-wrenching. I will burst, love, if I cannot see you soon.

Hiding my condition has been increasingly difficult. He does not suspect anything, and I've not had to thwart many questions, yet, but pulling myself out of my haze is becoming nearly impossible. I spend every moment of my days reliving the events of this weekend, replaying the memory in my head. It's gotten so that all I want to do is lie in bed and think of you as I touch myself slowly. I want nothing but you, no company but yours, no warm body against mine, but yours. It is such torture to be here without you, spending every moment in the intolerable company of the man I hate most. However, I endure, waiting the day we can be together again.

You asked me what I saw in your eyes, and the first word that came to my mind was Pain. This is why I couldn't answer you. I know the pain you've suffered in the past couple of years – I was there with you, remember? The scars are still there, love, you have not healed, and it shows. It broke my heart to look deeply into you, and I felt a crushing desire to heal those wounds you still have left. I couldn't answer you! Surely you can understand. But it didn't matter, did it, whether I had answered you or not, because it was then that our fleeting time together was over. He would soon be home, and you had to go, before we were caught.

I have only the slightest idea of how I made you feel. Your eyes showed it – your amazement, your euphoria, your awe to match my own. But can I ever make clear the way you made me feel...You brought me to the summit of euphoria on every single level, and no one level outweighed another. The sharply powerful lovemaking, the sense of calm and peace which descended over us as we lie in each other's arms, the babbling pseudointellect we have always been prone to – it was all equally erotic, equally enjoyable to me. I have never felt quite the way you made me feel, ever. I couldn't decide if I just wanted to hold you and drift away on our cloud of happiness, or if I wanted to devour you, letting that explosion of lust take over...All the memories of that night flood back to me at the most inopportune moments...The depth of your kiss, the force of your touch...you were insistent, desperate, consumed in longing, echoing every feeling I had. You were as hungry for me as I was for you. It seemed we couldn't get to each other fast enough, couldn't hold each other tight enough...I could not get you deep enough inside me! I wanted to consume you, inhale you, join and be one with you. I had died in my pleasure and been reborn, your lover, now and for as long as this ride takes us. In that moment, in my loss of myself in you, I put everything down, forgot everything in my life just to be with you.

I thought the intensity would wear itself out. But nothing has changed. I am still absolutely on fire for you, I can't think about you without my heart pounding and my hands trembling. This is not going to go away! And it's driving me to insanity – all I can think about is you, being with you and talking with you and fucking you senseless the way you fucked me. GOD I can't wait to see you again! I'll be at work tomorrow thinking of you, as always, but it will give me something to do until I can see you again. I still can't believe all this is happening, but I love it!

Of course, there's always HIM to contend with, and it's not only my attraction to you that feeds my general contempt with him. Everything we talked about last weekend pretty much covered it. I'm just not happy with him anymore...

You haven't called yet, but I'm not worried. Before long, he will want to talk to you, and it's better that he should have the idea to call you himself. We need to be very careful, love, as I'm sure you realize.

I will talk to you soon, I hope...

Yours,

K.

Sunnie
Sunnie
41 Followers