The Sphere

Story Info
A tale of vampyre sex.
2.2k words
3.47
24k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tarakan
Tarakan
2 Followers

(excerpt from a Vampyre Novel)

In agreeing to help, the thanatophobic Baron had one demand: To have the Countess's new companion be part of his obsession with death, beauty, Victoriana, and all things equine. On this special theme night in his club 'The Lair', Jessica was his lead horse at a macabre, fetish, Victorian wake. She had spent a bizarre afternoon with the Baron being fitted for her costume. Revelling in selecting her funereal wardrobe, he chose a chokingly tight laced latex basque; a rigid rubber discipline neck collar; horse bridle; check reins, an anal plug pony tail, seamed nylons, and a long ostrich feather nodding plume; all in deathly black.

Apprehensive and light-headed, Jessica stood isolated from the party in a circular mirrored room below a transparent sphere. Dressed in the gothic livery of a Victorian funeral mare, her role was to enact the part of a frisky, thoroughbred Lippizaner, groomed and proffered for siring. Demona had explained the importance of acquiescing to the Baron's lurid demands, but now, standing alone, with music pumping loudly, she felt scared.

Her laboured breathing came in rapid, shallow bursts. The gamma hydroxybutyrate (GHB) was kicking in. Her head swam, colours intensified and a dozen tall, and slender women encased in burnished latex, and shimmering nylon's - a fetishist's wet dream - floated toward her from the mirrored walls. She swayed to the syncopated beat resonating deep inside her head, and swaying with her, the twelve voluptuous doppelgangers. She giggled. Her drug, induced imagination ran riot. They were simple reflections, but each was alive, smiling, and carousing with her - she would gladly have fucked any of them, but then her earpiece buzzed.

"Take the walk." A voice commanded. She stood on the first step, careful to set the toe of her calf boot down safely. The rigid collar stopped her looking down, so gingerly she felt her way up the stairs. With each step, she moaned and bit hard on the bridle in her mouth. The plug of the ponytail rubbed against the Chinese steel balls inside her sex, sending electrifying spasms across her pubis. Trembling she looked up. Designed by the Baron, the Perspex sphere had steps, bars, ropes, and ledges for every conceivable sexual act. Running along the inner top, a circular tube fed with scented oils sprayed a fine mist into the sphere's centre. Along the bottom, small holes drained away the oil. On other night's they drained blood.

"Come to me my lovely, I have a surprise for you!" Over the PA, and relayed into her earpiece came the low, unmistakable cackle of the Baron's voice cutting through the heavy beat of the music. As he spoke, a spotlight opened on Jessica.

Bathed in red light, she ascended. Her high, spiky heels raised her forward, curving her spine, toning, and lifting her derriere. Between her cheeks, swinging erotically each time she moved, arced a long rubber pony-tail.

With Jessica in sight, the audience roared excitedly, and 'Kiss the Chrome' by Revenge accompanied her ascent into the sphere. The pneumatic trap door hissed, and closed shut. Her head pounded, and her blood coursed hot through her veins - she was on fire. The Baron had administered the GHB with uncanny timing, ensuring the drugs full effect hit her on entering the sphere. She soughed softly, breathing a rich scented aroma that calmed her pounding head. Within seconds, the aromatic oil had sheathed and permeated every inch of her trussed body making her latex and hose glisten under the hot lights. Closing her eyes, and lost in the soft, cooling basting of scented balsam she swam among a myriad of vibrant colours flowing inside her head. The mizzling oil soothed her steaming breasts, but her rouged nipples flamed and throbbed. Barely cupping the syrupy 32D's in her small hands, she rolled each engorged teat between her fingers, trying forlornly to quell the raging heat, but the more she squeezed, the more they burned, and the more the audience cheered.

The door hissed. She looked around. Covered from sternum to pubis with translucent purple latex, straps and silver buckles stood the Ukrainian identical twins; Yeva and Yana - two febrile, predatory stallions with a cornered mare to mount. Wearing glass strap-ons, ostrich plumes, bridles, tails and reins, they looked the part. They licked their lips and grinned mischievously. More spotlights opened, flooding the sphere with hot, white light. Jessica took a deep breath, turned, and with her hands on hips glared at the ruttish twins. If she were to be mounted, it would be on her terms. She bared her teeth and growled.

"We have come for you." Yana's shrill voice rang inside her head, amplified through her earpiece. Holding the glass phallus she rolled her hips in a mock thrust, and pawed the ground with the toe of her thigh boot, cracking her riding crop against the glossy patent leather. Yeva joined in, swinging her dildo in one hand, and in mock masturbation, smeared KY jelly along its eight-inch length with the other.

"We will ride you hard." Yeva's voice joined Yana's.

Jessica saw two leather straps hanging a metre apart above her head. She turned, wrapped them around her wrists, spread her legs wide, bent at the waist, and pumped and thrust her buttocks lasciviously back and forth at the twins, accompanying the steady four, four beat. The audience howled, delighted with Jessica's brazenness, clapping with each thrash and swish of her tail.

The twins laughed, rotating their hips and thrusting their phalluses in response. The audience loved the baiting, and roared approval. Jessica turned and snarled. The horse bit stopped her speaking, but her eyes burned and her derisory expression, spoke volumes. With the baiting over, Yeva moved forward, took hold of Jessica's training reins, and with her head next to hers, pulled hard. Jessica hissed.

"We are so looking forward to fucking you." Yeva's voice spat malice. Taking Jessica's collar ring, she tethered it to a chain descending from the sphere top. The chain was drawn, and the audience accompanied the movement with catcalls and whistles. Yana completed Jessica's imprisonment using padded ankle manacles secured to steel rings set in the floor. Yana looked at their prize, spread-eagled, and unable to move. She cracked her riding crop hard across Jessica's buttocks causing the taut flesh to quiver, and a sheet of oil to dance and swirl.

"You have a tight butt." Each slash brought a red welt, and a defiant cry from Jessica. Yeva followed, cracking her whip hard across Jessica's breasts, making her yelp in pain. Jessica's defiance was evaporating. Yana knelt in front of Jessica as Yeva traced the curve of Jessica's spine with a latex glove, moving slowly down the cross lacing of her corset. The audience buzzed and fell silent. With a large grin, Yeva dipped into the back of Jessica's thong.

"Now, let us see.........." Yeva tore the thin latex from Jessica's sex and the audience cheered again.

"Ooooh...you slut! You shaved for the occasion!" Yeva cooed, sliding a finger along Jessica's plump denuded vulva, lifting a small gold ring hanging from Jessica's sex.

"What do we have here?" She pulled hard. The first steel ball reluctantly emerged, and when the second followed, Yana mashed her tongue stud hard against Jessica's clit, kneading the raw button roughly between her lips and tongue. Gasping with surprise, Jessica pulled on the leather straps and ground her teeth down hard on the bit as a seriatim of spasms rippled across her sex. She closed her eyes and gave into the waves that flowed over her. For all her bravado, she and Demona were foolish to think she stood a chance. As a fresh vampyre, she was just coming to terms with her new, highly charged libido. Tonight, pumped with GHB, and preyed on by two experienced vampyre sisters, she was putty in the Baron's hands.

Yeva watched as Jessica's body trembled and shook, taken to a swift and merciless orgasm by her sister. With her pleasure subsiding, Jessica hung from the chain like a discarded marionette.

"We still have a performance to give." Yeva rasped into her microphone. Yana looked up into her Jessica eyes. Defeat and resignation stared back. Rubbing her glass phallus against Jessica's inner thigh, Yeva continued.

"Your Mistress said you like it long and hard." The chain fell slack and she bent Jessica forward raising her glass phallus to her sex. Jessica squirmed. How could she take this eight-inch glass cock when her anus was already stretched? Across the wall of video screens she was about to find out. Hypnotised by the sight of her own gaping sex, Jessica watched Yana guide the glass to her labia - a measured thrust - a moment of resistance and then a caterwauling scream, amplified above the music. The bulbous head was engulfed, and her sticky sheath began sucking in the smooth glass, inch by inch.

"Not so fast, it is our party." Yeva stopped the impalement. Jessica wailed loudly. Despite the respite, her body craved a fucking.

"Before I take you, I want you to know that all agreements are off." With each word Yeva began a slow rotation of her hips. Jessica groaned. She had no time to feel scared. The glass glands circled and chaffed steadily against her 'g' spot, and anal plug, sending her wild. She let go the leather thongs, and pulled Yana's head to her sex. Yana looked up into Jessica's pleading eyes - she was theirs.

Inside the sphere, remote cameras whirled and hummed, feasting on the writhing spectacle. The club's audience danced, watching the flesh on screen. Occasionally screams and groans from the sphere punctuated the music, causing the audience to roar. Wrapping her hands around Jessica's waist, Yeva bent at the knees and drove forward, making Jessica ululate with surprise. "Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her!" The audience chanted.

Yeva revelled in the control she and her sister had over both the audience, and Jessica. Glutted with eight inches of glass, and a thick five-inch anal plug, their prisoner could do little but moan and cry. Yeva pulled Jessica up by her ponytail, and mauled her breasts, roughly squeezing and pinching the sensitive flesh. All the while, Yana teased, sucked and tormented Jessica's clit. The chanting grew louder, becoming hysterical. Yeva worked the audience with air punches in time with the thumping beat. From within the control booth, the Baron zoomed and panned the sphere's cameras, occasionally barking orders to the twins. The audience watched enthralled. The screens flashed back and forth between the glass dildo gliding in and out of Jessica's sex, and her pained expressions. Yana now moved to the side and collected a long steel flexible hose, walking it toward the unsuspecting Jessica. Demona, sitting with Anastasia in a box overlooking the sphere suddenly sat up and clasped her chair arms in trepidation. "Oh no, No! Not that!"

Yana took a position in front of Jessica, and pointed the nozzle of the tube above her head. Pushing a lever she sent a torrent of red sticky liquid arcing through the air covering Jessica and Yeva in a blanket of red. She was showering them with human blood.

With an expression of shock and incredulity, Jessica's eye-teeth descended, and morphed into needle sharp six inch fangs. Slowly, her irises changed from round to oval slits. Yeva grinned. She got what she wanted - Jessica's bloodlust. Possessed with an insatiable desire to gorge on the blood, Jessica thrashed wildly at her restraints. Yana knew all about bloodlust and moved away. Yeva, safely out of reach of Jessica's fangs continued her remorseless siring. With her fangs trapped, no flesh to bite, and no way of slaking her raging thirst, Jessica bellowed mournfully.

"She doesn't understand!" Cried Demona, pummelling the glass window. "She's too young!" Anastasia tried to comfort her Mistress, but it was no use. They both stood in the box, unable to help their new vampyre friend.

"You won't be eating tonight my lovely." Yana laughed, looking at Jessica's shocked face and tiring body. Yana dropped the tube and fell to her knees. Her sister slowed her thrusts. Both sisters knew the end game was close

"Come for mummy." Sighed Yana, slurping at the remaining rivulets of blood dripping down Jessica's thighs before sucking her clitoris back into her mouth, and gleefully ravaging the nub of flesh. She worked her tongue in small circles, suckling and probing until a small tremor rippled across Jessica's sex. She was getting close. Yana looked up and wantonly licked her bloody lips at a camera, then returned to lapping at Jessica's sex. The tremors grew constant, and Jessica closed her eyes. Deep within her stomach satiating surges of pleasure grew and pulsed, sending spasms through her sex and onto Yana's eager tongue. Howling like a banshee, and with her orgiastic cries peeling above the music, Jessica dowsed Yana's face in a hot sticky downpour. The door hissed again. This was not the end. Within minutes, a procession of latex and leather clad funereal beefcake rose into the sphere, accompanied by ecstatic cries from the crowd. It was a blood bath worthy of a Borge's orgy.

Devastated that her calculated risk had backfired, Demona could only sit and watch. Never again would she trust the Baron, or his entourage. They would have to try and save the vampyre race without his help.

The Baron sat in his control booth, in front of him a wall of monitors filled with squirming, writhing flesh. Between his legs a poor unfortunate, chained and manacled, bobbed up and down. His hands locked behind her head ensured she sucked hard on his cock. His sadistic, evil grin said it all.

Tarakan
Tarakan
2 Followers