The Spice of Life

Story Info
Can husband's 'game' spice up their sex life?
1.7k words
4.17
56.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lying in bed in my sexiest lingerie, trying to concentrate on the book in my lap, but finding it hard with what was about to happen. I normally wouldn't sleep in lingerie but my husband, Mike, had wanted to play a new "game" and, after being married for 12 years, our sex life could use a little variety.

I remember when he had first brought it up. I guess he had been out behind the house working on the yard when he happened to look in our bedroom window and saw me changing clothes. He told me how exciting it had been for him see me undressing with no idea I was being watched. It turns out he ended up masturbating right there in the yard while watching me. (In BROAD DAYLIGHT, too! Thank GOD none of the neighbors saw him!)

Later, when we were talking about it, he told me how he had wanted to open the patio door to our bedroom and take me right then and there. Now, we make love, while not as often as I might like, at least regularly, but I am always ready for some spontaneous sex. Especially something that gets him excited as well. I love him dearly, but let's be honest - he hasn't always been able to keep his erection long enough lately to help me get off, too. He is one of the few men who don't respond to Viagra, so our sex life revolves around the availability of his erections. I soon found out that erotica served to fuel that passion, so I've encouraged him to indulge himself often. Now I found out that he had just wasted a perfectly good erection on his hand when I was right there to be had. It was his reason that surprised me.

"Part of the excitement was knowing that you weren't doing it on purpose," he said, "but accidentally. I didn't want to ruin the mood for me. I imagined that we didn't know each other and what it would be like to just 'take' a strange woman. That's what really set me off."

Well, I was still upset that a prime opportunity had passed me by, and I hadn't even known about it until it was all over! I gave him the cold shoulder for a couple of days, hoping that he would be all riled up by the weekend, which usually results in a good session. That brings me to today.

I was fixing dinner, when Mike came into the kitchen and stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzling my neck. "Want to have a little fun tonight?" he asked.

"What did you have in mind?" I answered, thinking that my plan was paying off.

"Remember what we talked about a couple of days ago?" he said. "I want to do something like that."

I knew what he was talking about, but if it got him going, I was willing. "How are we going to do this? What about the kids?"

"I called my mom and she's going to keep them for the night," he told me. "After dinner, I'll go drop them off and stay for a while, ok? You get ready and leave the patio door unlocked, and I'll show up sometime before midnight. I don't want to say exactly when, because I don't want to ruin the surprise, ok? I'll wear a mask or something, so it'll seem like I'm somebody else, ok?"

He kept asking "ok?" like he was afraid I was going to back out, but I hadn't even masturbated all week in anticipation of a good fuck this weekend, so I was more than willing. Throughout dinner we kept stealing sly glances at each other, oblivious to the kids, and I squirmed in my seat, already getting wet at the thought of a great evening.

Mike sent me to the bedroom after dinner, telling me to take my time getting ready while he and the kids did the dishes. I was in the bathroom shaving my legs when he called through the door that he was taking the kids and would "be home late." I heard the car start in the garage and pull out. Finally, I had the house to myself. I decided that if he was going to surprise me, then I would surprise him, too, and shaved all the hair off my pussy as well. Let's see what he thinks about THAT!

I went to the kitchen for a glass of wine to relax, while deciding what to wear. Walking back through the house I decided on the white negligee with no panties. It was long enough to hide my surprise, but short enough that it wouldn't hinder what should be an interesting night. Besides, Mike had always insisted it was his favorite, what with the lace trimmings and sheer quality that showed my nipples. I wasn't going to take any chances with keeping him turned on.

Soon, it was dark, and I decided to finally give up on the pretense of reading. I realized I may have a long wait, as it was just past 8 o'clock. I closed my eyes for a moment, and must have dozed off, because when I opened them again, he was standing at the foot of the bed, staring. I jumped a little at the sight of him before remembering our "game." He must have taken a change of clothes with him, because he was dressed entirely in black. He had also found a ski mask somewhere which he used to cover his face, and had a real-looking toy gun in his hand.

I remember my part in all this and let out a scream. (Not too loud, though. Wouldn't want the neighbors calling the police. Wouldn't THAT be embarassing!)

"Shut up, bitch!" he ordered me, whispering in a low guttural voice. I almost giggled from the sound of it, but that wouldn't have been in character. Still, it was hard to take him seriously when he used that ridiculous voice.

He pulled the blanket off the bed, exposing me to his prying eyes. Oh, no! I wasn't going to let him get off that easy! I kicked and struggled as he made a grab at me, not fighting too hard. After all, I wanted him to win. We struggled briefly, until I found myself face-down on the bed with him on top of me. He had one hand on the back of my neck while the other reached down to lift my negligee, exposing my assets.

"So," he whispered, "looks like you were expecting some fun tonight, huh? Well, I've never been one to disappoint a lady."

I let out a few half-hearted protests, but not enough to make him stop. I wanted this as much as he did. Mike continued to hold me down while he fumbled with his pants. He must have gone without underwear for this occasion because I soon felt his warm cock slap against my open thighs. I was so glad he was hard, as I didn't know what I would have done if he couldn't get it up.

I ceased struggling as I felt him push against the opening of my now-wet pussy. Oh, God! I've always loved the feeling when his cock first pushes between my wet folds. Obviously, he did, too, because he stopped for a moment to savor the feeling. He groaned, still using that disguised voice, before pushing deeper inside me. GOD, he was hard all right! I couldn't remember the last time he had felt this big and hard.

He was really getting into it now, thrusting deep inside me, picking up speed. I never knew he could be this aggressive! He was really pounding into me, hitting spots inside me that haven't been hit in years, if ever.

I was surprised at the suddenness and intensity of the orgasm that hit me then. I hadn't had a true orgasm in a long time, and was taken away by how powerful it was. Mike could tell I wasn't resisting anymore, and let go of my neck to hold onto my hips. I stayed down in the submissive position, though, and kept my eyes closed, but my hips had begun to push back to meet his thrusts. Another orgasm pulsed through me then, as powerful as the first. GOD! I had NEVER had two orgasms in the same night!

Mike continued to hammer into me, rocking me with the power of his thrusts. I marveled at his control. Normally, he finishes quickly, but obviously this scenario had inflamed him to a level previously unvisited. Not that I was complaining, mind you. I have no idea how long this lasted, but my orgasms were running together into one long climax.

Suddenly, he grabbed my hips and buried himself completely inside me. Loud grunts filled the room as he came, emptying his hot, creamy load into my stuffed hole. I came one last time as I felt his hot sperm flood my pussy, and was barely aware of the spent cock pulling from my now-satisfied pussy.

By the time I came out of my fog, he had left. Sighing contentedly, I got up and pulled the sheets from the bed. Getting new ones from the closet, I remade the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. I was surprised to find my legs felt rubbery. Mmmm, I thought, it's been so long since I had been fucked so thoroughly. I sang a little song to myself as I drew a bath and soaked in the warm, soapy water, taking my time and cleaning myself thoroughly. Normally, I would masturbate in the bath, but was so satisfied that I felt no urge to do so this time. After toweling off, I put on my normal sweatpants and t-shirt for bed. I dried my hair, put on my face-mask cream, and headed back to the bedroom.

As I walked into our bedroom, I was surprised to see my husband standing there in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. He had on a silly kids' Lone Ranger mask and held a small red squirt gun.

"What are you doing?" he asked. "I thought you wanted to play this game. Did you change your mind?"

I looked from my husband to the patio door and back to my husband. Oh, my God...