The Spider and The Fly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In seconds, semen flooded out of me. I was spurting cum into her rosy red slit like a fire hose putting out a bush fire. I thought Marjorie was having a heart attack when she came a mere ten seconds later. Her fingernails quick-fire dragging over her clitty, drawing forth rising waves of pleasure until she burst into a frantic, spasmodic shaking fit.

Thankfully, she untied my hands before collapsing into a deep coma of sleep beside me.

Rubbing my wrists, I rather shamefacedly gathered up my clothes and walked through to 'Marjorie's bedroom' to dress. I dressed quickly and made for the door, but couldn't help looking back at Marjorie lying on her front snoring deeply. Skinny heels, broad ass and long white wispy hairs peeping out from between her wet thighs.

Shaking my head, I let myself out onto the corridor and skulked away.

12