The Spider Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want my cum?" he asked her.

But she could only scream in pain and pleasure wordlessly.

"Then get it," the man said, sliding his huge cock out of her.

The man looked at Richard, still cowering against the wall, and Richard saw the man's thick and bobbing cock pointed his way. Suddenly, the man's cock began to jet thick slabs of cum onto Richard's naked body, the streams hitting Richard with an audible slap, stinging him as they rained down.

Richard screamed, and curled up in a fetal ball as the man kept shooting his cum on Richard. It seemed to go on forever, Richard begging for it to stop, as the man kept raining cum down on the helpless captive.

Richard heard her squeal in protest from where she was still held down on the bed. He heard a slap as the jets of cum began to subside, heard her cry out in pain as she fell to the floor again.

"Go get your cum, slut," the man said to her. Richard looked up, drenched and dripping from the man's cum, and saw the man draw another line in the wall, bursting into cold burning red light again. "Don't fail me. Get me the Spider, or I'll hurt you more than you've ever been hurt."

Richard looked at the man, stepping into the red slit. The man turned back, and met Richard's gaze.

"Don't fuck my slave ever again, Richard."

But Richard couldn't answer. The Fist was crawling over to where Richard cowered against the wall. Richard tried to crawl away, but she pulled him over to her by the chain and the collar.

With her incredible strength, she pushed him down onto the floor, easily subduing him. She lowered her head to Richard's body, and began to lick and suck her Master's cum from Richard's trembling, naked body.

The Detective stepped through the red burning slit, and it closed up behind him.

The Fist didn't notice, and neither did Richard. She kept him powerless on the floor, grabbing at him, turning him over, ignoring Richard's uncontrollable begging as she mindlessly licked up every single drop.

12