The Spider Pt. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna watched the Hawk shake, and knew that she was orgasming. The Hawk sucked harder, desperately working to release the Detective's cum into her mouth.

"You should probably come see this, Anna."

Suddenly, the door flew open.

The Fist stood there, blinking to acclimate her eyes to the dim.

Anna looked at the Fist, saw that the powerful woman was enraged, breathing deeply and raggedly, her eyes glinting wildly. The Fist glared at Anna, and Anna could see that the Fist wanted to fight, to hurt, to kill. Anna wondered how much control the Detective really had over his creature, and if the Fist was going to slip the leash and hurt Anna after all. Could he stop her? Could anything stop her?

But then the Fist saw the Hawk on the floor in between her Master's feet. The Fist's eyes narrowed as she took in the sight of the Hawk sucking on the Detective's cock.

She knew what was happening.

"No!" the Fist screamed out, and in the blink of an eye she was in front of her Master, pulling the stunned Hawk up by her hair. She dragged the Hawk straight up in the air, the Hawk's feet kicking the air uselessly.

The Fist glared down at her seated Master.

His huge dick began to throb with orgasm, squirting enormous jets of thick white cum all over the ground.

The Fist turned and looked at the Hawk's uncomprehending face. She slapped the Hawk, hard, and began to shake the slender woman like a rag doll.

"That's my cum, you stupid whore!"

And without another word, the Fist tossed the Hawk away. The Hawk landed by Anna's feet, hard, crashing into the hard stone.

Anna knelt down, and rolled the stunned Hawk into Anna's lap. The Hawk gazed up at Anna, her eyes cloudy and white, but clearing. She didn't seem to have any comprehension of what was happening.

Anna watched as the Fist dropped down to her knees and began licking the Detective's cum from the stone floor. Anna could hear the once proud superheroine whimpering and mewling, slurping and drinking the cum from the dirty floor.

The Detective's cock was still throbbing and shooting jets of thick ejaculate. Anna could hear it splattering onto the Fist, watched as the Fist crawled around in a growing puddle of the substance.

"Are you OK?" Anna whispered to the Hawk.

The Hawk said nothing, a stupid half smile on her face.

The Detective stood up, his black eyes streaking with more red than usual.

Anna heard the Fist scream as the man gathered up a handful of her hair, hauling her to her feet.

A crack resounded off the stone walls of the domicile as the Detective slapped the Fist in the face, hard.

The Master dropped his slave to the floor.

"Sorry, Master..." she mewled, but was silenced by another slap. She fell to the floor, dirty from the cum and the dust, crying and begging.

"Get out," he said to the Fist. "Get the fuck out. You can sleep in the stable tonight. Maybe for all nights. You make me sick. Go on. Crawl."

"Please."

"Crawl!"

Another hard slap knocked the powerful Fist to her belly. Slowly, the humiliated woman rose to her knees, and began to crawl towards the door. Reaching it, she looked back at the impassive black eyes of the man who had turned her from a superheroine into a slave.

Her eyes beseeched him silently, begging him without a word.

He said nothing.

She opened the door, sobbing, and crawled out into the harsh sun of Black World.

The Detective turned his attention back to Anna, still cradling the Hawk. The Hawk's head lolled on her shoulders as Anna cradled her, smiling, happy, innocent.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, Anna," the Detective said.

"Leave the Hawk alone. Don't do that to her again."

The Detective knelt down, his head dangling in front of Anna.

"OK, Anna," he said. "I'll honor your request- for now. That will be a fine way to begin our partnership, and I will leave the Hawk alone, if she means something to you."

He stood up again to his full height.

"Our next step with this partnership will be destroying a mutual enemy, Anna. You will want to do this with me, and this will help you see that working with me will be a mutually beneficial partnership."

"What do you want?"

"We are going to kill John Claire. He is in your home. He is with the woman you love. You know he's a criminal and you know what he's doing to her- to your Heather. You are going to open a window, and we are going to send a Red Eyes into your home, and we are going to watch as John Claire gets ripped apart like all the other scum will be."

The Hawk smiled dumbly up at Anna, whose blood ran cold.

"It starts with John Claire, tomorrow. If you don't do as I say, I'll send a Red Eyes anyway, and I can't guarantee that John Claire will be the only person torn apart in your home. And then I'll make you a slave regardless, and get what use I can out of you that way. Those are your choices. Please put the Hawk to bed now. She'll be in quite a daze for some time to come- you'll probably have to feed her, too."

12