The Spider's Brothel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miles63
Miles63
540 Followers

* * *

Dave is now in a room that is dimly lit, he comes to and sees he is lying on a four poster bed and sitting next to him with a wet cloth is Stephanie wearing the Victorian dress. He then puts two and two together and realizes what has happened to her, she surrendered. "Steph, I'm sorry."

"Shh, it's OK Dave, how are you feeling?" She asks with genuine concern.

"My head hurts, and I'm a little dizzy."

"Well that's to be expected I'm afraid." She wipes his head and strokes his hand.

He looks around the room and no dust of anything is in this room. "Where are we?"

"The surrender room, the bed is the best one and I wanted you to be comfortable." She says and she smiles at him.

He looks at her and grabs her free hand, a tear rolls down his cheek. "I'm so sorry I couldn't save you, I'm so sorry."

She puts the cloth down and she leans down and hugs him to calm him down. "Hey it's OK, you tried Dave, and I know you did. It's really OK."

Dave just hugs her and he doesn't want this feeling to end. "I have something to tell you and I must say it now."

"OK sweetie, go ahead."

They break apart as he stares at her and she looks and waits for him to speak. "I have always had a crush on you, ever since you first became a part of the team. Over the months I got to know you better I haven't been able to shake away that feeling. I just wanted to be professional and I decided not to try and pursue you. I love your smile, that way you help others, the way you care and the way you laugh at the most stupid things. I...I love you" Dave feels numb and stupid all at once and he turns away from Stephanie's gaze and he turns away. "I should have kept my mouth shut."

He feels her hand on his face as she makes him look at her. "Dave, this is important, a choice needs to be made. My mistress wants to tell you about it. She is down there." She points to the doorway in the wardrobe. "Can you walk?"

Dave forces himself up and slowly makes his way to the door. "Yes I can. Stephanie, do you..." He turns and sees he is alone, she is gone. He bows his head in sadness and makes his way through the door and sees a dark stairway going down.

* * *

Ed sits in the command center in deep thought, he doesn't want to die and he doesn't want to be a giant spider snack either. He does like the idea of fucking that fine shemale ass of Charlie's. He can't get her out of his head and he can't shake away the feeling of lusting after her either.

"Times up."

He turns and sees Charlie is there in the command center with him, but her dress is off and she is just wearing a bustier, panties, garter and stockings. "Damn."

Charlie smiles. "If the answer is yes, then you must surrender to me. This must be done through sex, and afterwards you will be my toy."

Ed looks at her for a moment and a smile creeps on his face, his dick straining in his pants. "So if I surrender to you, I get to fuck you more than just tonight."

Charlie takes a step and another step towards him smiling seductively. "Baby, I hear once you go black, you never go back. You will be fucking me whenever I need a big hard black cock like yours. You will want for nothing. So what's it going to be?"

Ed smiles and laughs a little. "Baby, I'm all the black you will ever need. If I have a choice between fucking you for the rest of my life or being spider food, then I surrender to you."

"There's a good boy." Charlie is now face to face with him and she forces his head forward into her and kisses him deeply. He returns the kiss and his hands start to roam her body, he grabs her ass and caresses it as he kisses her. His other hand finds her hard cock in her panties and he rubs it gently. She breaks it apart. "Let's see yours you stud."

Ed then quickly removes his shirt showing huge muscles and a six pack. Then he pulls his pants down showing a white pair of briefs but Charlie looks to the massive bulge in his pants and sees the outline of a monster dick. "All for you baby." He says and he pulls them down. His huge dick stands to attention before her and she licks her lips.

"Well, the stories are true. Let me taste it."

She falls to her knees and smells the masculine smell of his hard cock and it drives her wild, her own cock is now tight and hard confined to her panties. She then eagerly takes the cock in her mouth and begins to suck and lick it. Ed's hands find her head and he guides her as she slides along his shaft. "Oh man, you know how to do that."

Charlie stops and removes his cock from her mouth. "Your turn." She stands up and lowers her panties showing him her own cock, he smiles and goes to his knees and she watches as he eagerly takes her into his mouth, and he seems to know his stuff too and he knows how to stimulate her. "Oh baby, you know how to please a girl." She laughs and strokes his head. "Take it baby, take it you big strong stud."

He removes his mouth from her cock with a pop and picks her up and carries her to the command center table, knocking off all the expensive equipment. She falls face down to the table with her ass pointing into the air. "I can't take it anymore; I've got to fuck that fine ass."

Charlie whips her hair back and forces herself upwards leaning on the table and pushing her ass further out towards him. "Then do it, fill me with your huge black cock."

Ed spits onto his fingers and rubs it around her asshole and uses his finger to lube inside, she forces her ass back onto his finger forcing it further in. "Eager aren't you?"

"Stop teasing me, fuck me Ed, make a whore out of me."

Ed rubs his own spit on his cock and then lines it up with her ass and slowly guides it in. Charlie feels in enter and she relaxes the best she can but it is so big it is stretching her, yet the further it goes in the more aroused she feels and the tighter her cock feels. "Oh god, it's so big."

"Almost all in baby just relax."

Charlie relaxes some more and feels it slide in and in and in until she feels Ed's torso meet her ass cheeks. He then moves his hands to her tits, lowers the bustier cup and starts to tweak and pinch her nipples. Charlie lets off a quiet moan and Ed smiles and begins to thrust in and out of Charlie's ass. "Oh god, so...big...so...strong."

"Yeah baby, take it like a bitch."

Ed starts going faster making Charlie moan louder, she can barely keep her balance and her cock feels like it is about to erupt. Her head falls to the table and her vision goes blurry. A voice in her head alerts her. "Concentrate, you must make him surrender."

A burst of energy enters her and she gets her bearings back. "Yeah baby, surrender to me, surrender and be mine."

Ed suddenly feels dizzy, his mind has images of bowing to Charlie and worshiping her. "Hey, I feel...strange." The images are turning him on making him thrust harder. "What are you...doing...to...me?"

"Only what you wanted, you asked for this, surrender and cum, cum and be mine. Be mine, forever."

Ed's head is becoming overwhelmed with the images, he can't take it. "I...I..."

"Yes, say it."

He sees her, a goddess, a shemale slut for him and only him. "I surrender to you." He screams as his cock lets of what feels like gallons and gallons of cum, and Charlie also screams and her cock erupts and soaks the table she is leaning on, the smell of cum hitting her senses, Ed then pulls out of her and collapses to the floor. He looks at her and sees her differently, he sees her like a shining beacon, a woman to be loved. "My..."

"Call me Charlie, you are a lover, my lover Ed, nothing more."

"Yes Charlie."

"What else must you do?"

"Protect you and any of the girls, and serve the mistress in the basement."

Charlie turns and sees him and she walks up to him and gets to her knees to match his height. "Ed, my lover, welcome to the Spider's Brothel."

They then kiss and both become aroused and they both look at each other. "Go again?" Ed asks with a smile.

"Oh yes."

Charlie gets into the doggy position and waits.

* * *

Dave reaches a wooden door and pushes it open. He sees a large chamber with several Stone tables around the room; some have mummified bodies in spiders web on them. He sees another door to the end of the room up some stairs no doubt leading to the main entrance when the door appears at will. He sees several small spiders around the room and boxes full of silk clothing, which he reaches out to touch. "I wouldn't touch those if I were you." A sinister voice says.

He looks up and nearly stumbles back as a huge giant spider is hanging off of the ceiling and lowers itself down to the ground. He usually has a fear of spiders but he senses he has nothing to worry about, yet. "Who are you?"

It looks at him considering its response. "I am the mistress of this house. I control the girls who enter this building and convert them to my cause."

"Which is what?" He asks managing to stay on his feet despite being inches away from this monstrosity.

"Food, men are such tasty treats. The girls suck their life force out of their bodies with sex leaving their empty bodies for me to feed on."

Dave looks back at the mummified bodies and back at the spider. "What are you?"

The Spider again considers him. "I was once human, a whore like the girls. Then a Warlock entered the house, he refused to pay me for my services. I attempted to steal his money as he stole sex from me and he cursed me, turned me into this. I now crave flesh and sexual energy. I found him years later, and the ones I control brought him back here. I ate him up as he refused to turn me back."

Dave looked upon the spider with some sympathy. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize to me, men have come and gone from my domain and there is only one reason why you live."

Dave feels a small bit of anger. "Why then?"

Stephanie's voice answers. "Because of me."

He turns and on her knees on one of the stone tables in her bustier, panties, garter and stockings is Stephanie. He seems confused to see her, she looks nothing like Stephanie should, her face has an unnatural lustful and she is rubbing her body up and down. He used to fantasize about this, but not now, now he loves her the fantasies have change. Ever since his crush turned to love he wanted it differently. "What's going on?"

"I want you Dave, surrender to me."

Dave turns back to the Spider anger flashing in his eyes. "What have you done? What the hell do you want?"

"You dare raise your voice to me?"

"I do, how dare you do this to her, how dare you do this to anyone."

"Dave." Stephanie says. He turns to her and sees fear in her eyes. "Please don't."

He sees her fear and nods, understanding how scared she is despite being under this things control. "Bravery, I have seen this before. I am the thing of nightmares; I can squash bravery as quickly as that Goth girl crushed my Baby."

Dave turns to her again trying to control his anger. "Sandra, her name was Sandra."

"Names are meaningless to me."

"Well they mean something to me."

The spider laughs and lowers itself closer to Dave and despite feeling numbness go round his body he stands firm. "I bring you here as this girl has feelings for you, strong feelings as did my new Madam for the others. She helped the one you call Sandra find pleasure in her punishment, and she has just turned the strong one into her lover. Now I give you a choice to live."

"Which is what?"

The spider looks at Stephanie and Dave turns to her. "Surrender yourself to me, be mine and serve us and the mistress. Then we can be together Dave, like you want."

Dave feels a tear roll down his cheek and he turns back to the spider and feels anger again. "I never wanted this."

"What choice do you have mortal? I give you the chance to love and be loved. The chance I would never give any other man who enters my domain."

"Then why offer it?"

The spider backs off a little and seems to look at him; it turns to Stephanie and back to Dave. "I have a mental link to my girls, and this one has feelings for you and I want my girls to be happy. But I have my limits mortal. Take the girl, surrender to her and serve me."

Dave backs away from the spider and looks at Stephanie, she seems to be acting aroused again, she indicates with her finger to come to her. He walks over to her, despite his slight dizziness he manages to go to her. "Surrender to me..." She stops as he places a finger to her lips.

"Stephanie, let me speak." He looks down away from her lustful look. "I meant every word I said upstairs. I love you, I love your smile, the way you flick your hair, the way you laugh at the silliest of things. I have fantasies; I have a fantasy of you and me together, in a big home with a family. Yes I want you, but not like this Stephanie, I love you too much for that. I love you more than anything in this world." He feels stupid for saying it.

He looks up at her, her lustful look is gone, she no longer wants to seduce him, she is crying. She takes his hand away from her lips and she places her other hand on his cheek. "Why didn't you tell me before?"

Dave laughs a little awkwardly. "Because...I thought you wouldn't love me back."

Stephanie smiles and laughs a little. "Dave, I love you. I have been in love with you for months."

Dave smiles back and they close in and start to kiss. This isn't just a lustful kiss, it's a deep meaningful kiss and they both cling close to each other. They slowly break apart. They put their foreheads together and giggle, but Stephanie pulls back holding her head in pain. "Stephanie."

The Spider hisses in anger and speaks. "She is mine mortal. Love or not, you will surrender to her or I will kill her."

She screams rolling in pain on the stone table. Dave runs to the spider in anger. "Stop it, stop it now." Dave demands.

"I will, when you agree to surrender to her, or I will kill you both."

Dave looks at Stephanie in pain and he runs to her. "Stephanie listen to me. She is in your mind but you are also in hers, fight her."

The spider laughs. "Don't be foolish."

"You are strong Stephanie, that's what I love about you. You are strong enough to fight back, fight her Stephanie."

"It hurts." Stephanie screams.

"I know it does, but you can fight it, show this bitch how strong you actually are."

Stephanie closes her eyes like she is trying to concentrate, then he hears it, the spider starts screaming. "No, how are you doing this?" It asks.

Stephanie's eyes snap open as if in a trance. "We are one of the same mind, you in mine, mine in yours. I have simply reversed what you have done."

The spider screams again, it falls from the ceiling and Dave looks on impressed. "You cannot win. I am stronger. I have servants to help me."

A howling sound echoes around in the building, Dave shudders knowing it is Sandra. "Shit." He says. He looks at the door he came through and he runs towards it, and he sees the stack of wooden boxes full of silk clothing and he pushes it towards the door. As he does he can hear Sandra's claws scrambling down the stairs towards the door, he pushes harder and faster, surprised be how heavy the boxes are and he manages to get them in front of the door. As soon as he backs away he hears Sandra banging against it trying to get in, but he has barricaded it well.

"Dave, the other door." Stephanie says and he runs for it, he reaches the stairs leading to it as it opens and Ed stands there naked looking at him.

"I must protect the girls, I must protect the mistress." Ed says flexing his muscles.

Dave looks at Stephanie and then back to Ed. "Wait, you must protect the girls, what about Stephanie. She is also hurt, she is also being killed. What do you do?"

Ed looks at the Spider and at Stephanie, Dave can see he is conflicted. "Must...help...must...not sure...which."

"Enough!" Shouts Charlie behind Ed.

Dave sees her and she enters the room and looks at Dave. "You are willing to sacrifice anything for her aren't you?" She says with a smile.

Dave nods. "I am."

"Then surrender to..." Charlie screams in pain and holds her head.

"Stay out of this bitch." Stephanie says and Ed also starts to scream as his head burns. Dave then hears Sandra's screams of pain on the other side of the door. "You are connected to us all and I am in control now. A deal must be made."

"I...need...life." The spider says.

"Then a deal must be made."

The spider then howls in pain. "I'll kill you all."

Dave then angrily goes to the spider. "What will that achieve? How long will it take for more girls to come here? Ten years, a hundred years?"

The spider seems to think. "You can go free." It says to Dave.

"No, not good enough."

The spider manages to hit him in the face with one of its arms and he goes flying across the room. "I will not set you all free. They have all surrendered to me; they all chose this."

"Under false pretenses. You overwhelmed them with lust; no one can make a judgmental decision based on that." Dave says.

Suddenly the screaming stops, everyone falls to the floor and breaths deeply. Ed and Charlie get to their feet helping each other and Ed hugs Charlie who returns the hug. Stephanie sits up and rubs her head. The Spider jumps to her feet. "Very well mortal. I'll ask them. Charlie, what is your choice?"

Charlie looks at herself, then at Ed, unsure of what to do. "If I chose to leave, what will happen?"

"Then you will turn back to your old self." The Spider replies.

Charlie again looks between herself and then at Ed. "I don't know. I want you, but you won't want me if I'm a man."

Ed holds her and nods. "Charlie, I have wanted a girl like you ever since I first discovered shemales. I want you, so you make the choice and of you stay, I'll stay with you."

Charlie nods looking at her man with pride. "I will stay mistress."

Ed nods and turns to the Spider. "And I will too."

The spider turns to Dave. "You accept their decision?"

Dave sees them hugging and smiling knowing it isn't just the spiders control, they seem to have developed a love for each other, and he doesn't want to stop that. "I do."

The spider turns to Stephanie. "And you girl, your choice?"

Stephanie looks at Dave and smiles; she gets off of the stone table and looks at the Spider. "I chose to leave with Dave; I want to be me again."

"What about Sandra?" Dave asks.

The spider gives off an angry rattling sound. "She killed my baby, she must be punished. Her life is mine mortal, or you and Stephanie will never leave."

Dave is about to protest until Charlie speaks. "Dave, she is fine. I'll take care of her. You have been given the ultimate gift by the mistress, please don't argue anymore."

Dave considers it and he walks up to Stephanie and holds her. They hug each other and Dave feels happy for the first time in years. "I accept the terms." He says.

"Very well." Suddenly there is a flash of a bright light and darkness.

* * *

Dave awakens and sees it is daylight outside, and he is in the main reception area and it is completely free of dust and it looks shiny and new. Next to him is Stephanie back in her street clothes and he smiles and she awakens and sees him. They both hug again and they hear the clicking of high heeled shoes on the hard floor and they both turn to see Charlie walking towards them, wearing a red silk Victorian dress. "Well good morning."

They both sit up and see Ed enter wearing a black suit to stand at the door with; he looks like a proper doorman. "Hey you." He says to Charlie who walks up to him and kisses him.

"Well look at my handsome man." Charlie says while straitening his tie.

He smiles and holds her tight. "Ready to get this place up and running again?"

"As soon as I have dealt with out guests." Charlie turns back to Stephanie and Dave and smiles at them. "Your things have been packed and are ready at the door. Wendy should be here shortly to unlock the door."

Miles63
Miles63
540 Followers