The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a lovely big dick he has, thought Jocelyn hungrily, and the most delicious seed...

She sat up so she could reach Harvey's lovely long hard pole. Taking it out of his hands she squeezed him making her boy shiver with pleasure...

"I'd like to see you with her as well boy," said Jocelyn conspiratorially. "She's only ever had the old priest. A big stud like you doing her would be something to see..."

"Do you think we could Mrs Besinger? Would Mona be okay with that?"

"Of course. Don't be so stupid boy. Mona does whatever I say. We may not even tell her!"

"Mmmmm... That'd be terrific ma'am... I'd love to fuck her..."

"Why do you use language like that with me boy?" she growled as she stroked him off. "You can be such a stupid child sometimes..."

"I'm sorry... I don't... mmmmm... I didn't mean to offend you Mrs Besinger..."

"Such an idiot," she muttered.

She took her teeth out and placed them carefully next to her on the edge of the green porcelain bath.

"You cam't be too careful with yu dentures boy," she said, imparting yet another life lesson to her young lad. "They're dewicate an' expensiph to replace!" (delicate and expensive)

Harvey knew all too well what happened when his wife took her teeth out. He got up on his knees in the bubbly bath water and put his hands on her shoulders. The warm water lapped around his thighs as Jocelyn hunkered down over him, taking his cockhead in her mouth.

"Yes ma'am, I'm... I'm gonna remember that..." said Harvey indulgently as his wife's lips stretched over his big pulsing helmet. "For when... mmmmm... for when I have dentures as well..."

Jocelyn came up for air. "You will nefer get on in this world unwess you use your bwain boy."

With no teeth, her speech was garbled. "It's all well an' goob to be ebucated but you muft devewop some cowmon senth!" (common sense)

Lecture finished, she dropped her mouth back on his dick, sucking him like his big purple cockhead was an ice block...

"Ohhhh yessss ma'ammm... god almighty Mrs Besinger... you're amazing..."

Jocelyn looked up at him with his cock in her mouth... watching his reaction with her big aqua-blue eyes.

How beautiful she looks, he thought lovingly. Big boobs covered in bubbles...

She was looking up at him through her hornrimmed glasses, her lovely blue eyes magnified. The dear wrinkles around her sweet mouth and over her cheeks had all but disappeared. Stretched out in an enormous O around his cock, they had flattened out... like a mini facelift.

Harvey felt his scrotum tighten...

...she was jerking his cock and sucking him so perfectly he could have cum right there and then. Instead, he got up and sat in front of her on the rim of the bathtub so she had an easier angle.

"Yeff," she said (meaningful 'yes'), "that's smarter wight away!"

The old woman carefully got to her knees. Kneeling in front of him she could indeed take his huge dick deeper into her mouth. With no teeth to impede its progress, she easily slid it down her neck.

While she'd never sucked any other cocks, Jocelyn Besinger was a natural. Harvey's immense thick, ten-inch shlong slid in, deep down her neck until her nose was buried in his black pubic hair. Easy peasy.

"Ohhhh Hells yes Mrs Besinger, said Harvey. "Mmmmm oh fuckkkkk yessss..."

He ran his hands through her damp auburn hair and held the back of her head, pressing her firmly against his crotch until the old woman started to choke.

He let her up so she could breathe.

"Wat tha language child. It's coarse and morwonic!" she gasped and then dived back down onto his cock again, her old head bopping back and forth like a headbanger at a heavy metal concert.

"I'm... I'm... gonna cum... Im gonna cum Mrs Besinger..."

Jocelyn came up to breathe, edging his big cock like the natural whore she was. "Yeth dear... (stroke, stroke, stroke)," she croaked. "Good boy... (stroke, stroke, stroke), let mommy dwink yu yummy cummmm..."

When she swallowed his massive prick again, Harvey gripped her ears and fucked into her head like a watermelon. The bath water splashed everywhere, spilling out onto the tiles...

"Ohhh fuck YEAHHHHHH," he howled. "HERE IT COMES... HERE IT COMES..."

Jocelyn excepted his rough use stoically. She really did love him to pieces and besides the end result was worth it. She could feel his gigantic dick pulsing and swelling in the depths of her esophagus... here it comes she thought... here it comes...

"Ohhhh..." he sobbed. "Ooooo... OH YESSSSSSSS..."

Sperm erupted out of his prick and squirted like a firehouse straight into her stomach...

"OHHHHHH YESSS... (squirt, squirt)... AHHH YESSS... (squirt, squirt)...

When he pulled it back a little, the old lady coughed and spluttered until the final gush of cum filled her mouth. There was so much but she managed to keep it all in. Harvey looked down at the pool of white spoof threatening to spill out over her lips...

...when she closed her mouth on this mother-load her cheeks ballooned out like she was holding her breath...

...she slushed it around... "mmmmmmm..."

...and then swallowed!

"Mmmm, yum. Yur tasty boy," said as she licked her lips. "It weely is the nicest cweam..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THEIR NEW HOUSE

Harvey started clearing the land for their new little cabin, shirt off, pick and shovel.

They decided to keep Jocelyn's proper house in the suburbs and build their cabin where they could stay when they wanted. Cost was no object. They had all the money they needed now. A cozy little love shack made possible by Doris's philanthropic donations.

He reckoned he could do the whole thing himself. He'd done his research and, based on some kit plans he'd found online, drew up his ideas for his wife's approval.

There'd be one big main room for a bed, table, and chairs and maybe a sofa. At the back was a kitchen and there would be a separate bathroom. There'd be a pit toilet and rainwater for drinking and showers. They were going to get solar panels to power lights, appliances... and an electric gate...

The gate was Jocelyn's idea. "We need security and privacy boy. Nobody must be able to find us or get at us."

There was to be an open fireplace on one wall and the wall facing the view would be all window... except for the door. The front porch would be big enough for two rocking chairs... or a love seat for two (Harvey wasn't sure which yet) and the roof would be peaked enough for snow and extend well over the front porch so he and Jocelyn could sit out there in inclement weather.

"I can do this Mrs Besinger," he said. "It'll take a little longer but I can do everything and that way it will stay our secret forever. Nobody will know where we are... not even Mona or Doris."

While Jocelyn was tough on him she knew he was a smart lad and if he said he could do it she had no doubt he'd deliver.

They both loved their secret forest garden. In all their years together they'd spent countless hours under their special oak tree. Balmy summer evenings, sunny spring afternoons, even cool autumn mornings. It was only in the cold months when it rained and snowed that they couldn't enjoy it.

The thought of snuggly afternoons in bed with her boy, a crackling fire, and rain and sleet in the valley was very appealing to the old lady.

"It sounds wonderful Harvey," she said. "Let's do it!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for reading everyone. I'm so enjoying this little tale and I hope you are as well. Please vote and tell me you want more. And stay tuned for episode 10! Also, are there any good editors out there who could look at my work before I upload it? If so please let me know.