The Spinsters Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varun
varun
755 Followers

Soniya was pushed on top of Azad. Now he was sandwiched between the two sisters. As he sucked Pooja's ass lying on her, he raised his hand and squeezed Soniya's ass, she being on him, creating laughter. Soniya tried to get up but was pinned down by Sammy and Jeff.

"Leave me. You don't know what you are doing. I am your sister," she shouted.

"When mom is being fucked in all holes, why sister should be left off. Moreover we like virgin ass more than moms dad fucked ass."

She looked not believing what she heard.

"Oh yeah, I have seen dad fuck mom's ass and masturbated watching it."

"You are sick. You..."

She couldn't finish the sentence. Sammy had pushed his dick in her mouth. She struggled. The more she struggled with his dick, the more enjoyment he felt as his dick rocked in her mouth. Others too magnate towards her as her legs got open and the smell of pussy flooded.

Everyone was excited to get a bride. The bride whose pussy was to be split tomorrow, now rocked by so many dicks – so many times, wonder if she will ever get so many dicks ever in her life. The bride was hot property. Johny teased her pussy with his dick as she fought with Sammy. John grabbed her ass and fingered it. Her boobs were being sucked like twin babies hanging on each boobs. Her hands were held wide by Jeff and peter as Sammy thrust his dick comfortably into her mouth. She felt helpless as her hand was filled with dicks. Johny continued teasing her. Her pussy was getting lubricated as she got wet. Even when she was fighting against, her body was happily accepting it. He slowly positioned himself and led his dick into her pussy. Like knife on butter it slides in.

Soniya felt a sudden sense of pleasure rush in as Johny slide in to her pussy. Johns fingering now seemed exciting rather than painful. Unknowingly she opened her legs and held the dicks harder and sucked the dick. Sammy felt the change as her tongue floated over his dick and her lips tightened over his dick. Her tongue was trying to get inside his foreskin giving him pleasure he never anticipated. He felt the pleasure unbearable as her lips and tongue spirited him. He held her hair and spurted. Suddenly like a dam burst he exploded in her. Soniya was surprised as the white liquid filled her mouth. She had heard and seen but never tasted it. It felt like tender coconut juice. She drank as he ejaculated. The flow seemed never to stop as she drank mouthful one after another.

Johny was pushing his dick deeper and deeper. With each bang she felt her veins expand, making her to loose control. She wanted to feel the utmost pleasure. Suddenly she felt her ass hoisted up as Peter positioned himself under her. With Johnny's dick still in her, her legs were heaved to the roof. She felt Peter's fingers over her ass, searching for something. At last his fingers reached her asshole. He pasted something on her asshole, something like butter and was pushing it into her asshole. Slowly she felt a stiff pressed on her asshole. Azad came and widened her asshole. Johny, holding her leg up continued his pounding and the pleasure began to rise in. suddenly she felt a tremendous pain in her asshole as something went in. she felt her asshole torn off. She screamed loudly. Before she could complete it another dick rammed into her throat, choking her cry. The rod in her ass began to pump harder and faster as the dick in her pussy. She felt her pain change into unimaginable ecstasy. Someone was squeezing her boobs and nibbling at her nipples. Another person was squeezing her tummy. Her two ass cheeks were turning red. The dick in her mouth was reaching out in her throat, but all the burning sensations were turning out to heavenly bliss.

Suddenly she felt her pussy watered. Johny had ejaculated in her pussy. He wanted to avoid it but couldn't pull back. His semen flew with vigorous force into her pussy, splashing deep inside in authority. She felt his semen flow all over her pussy watering all her ovaries. At the same time she felt her ass fill up. This time it was Peter. Peter held on her ass cheeks as he thrust one final depth, his foreskin pulling back letting his dick heave deeper like an arrow on a bow before strike. The sperm shoot sprang out deep into her ass. Her ass widened as the sperm hit her soft spots. She held all of them brutally tight as she felt something flowing out of her, giving her rocking sensations like in a fit. All of them stood like that for a few seconds like a statute, easing out the last cum.

After some time Johny, Peter and Azad moved out but Soniya was not free. She felt others ram up her ass, pussy and mouth with their dicks. After the initial pain she felt the pleasure rise again. She was surprised when she cum again with them. As soon as the second team pulled out next team squeezed in sending her pleasure again. She was happy and hoped the pleasures never ended but a spear hit her heart when she remembered she was the bride who was to be married tomorrow and here she is, worse than a slut.

She looked at her side. Both Pooja and Susan had their holes filled. Pooja was riding up and down like she was on a horse. Susan was being fucked as if she was raped. Soniya saw aunties being brought in. they were being groped and ass fingered as they were brought in. The whole place had gone wild!

"Ok, Stop."

Soniya and Pooja looked exhausted but hopeful at the word stop. But the next line shattered her hopes.

"Let's increase the level of the game."

There was a huge hurray from all. The girls wondered how this game could be upgraded. All their holes were filled and also violated by vegetables and god knows what all. Their ass were still burning and the asshole swelling – didn't know that such young boys had such long and large dicks. They waited as eagerly as the boys to know the upgrade. Soniya wondered if they will have to fuck the boy's ass. That would be a change. Soniya glittered happily thinking of all the things she would insert the boys ass.

All the girls including mom and aunt were made to stand in a line as all the boys gathered behind them. Two paper plates were placed for each girl. One in front and other behind them. The girls were told to spread their legs and bend forward. All eyes feasted on the carved shell shaped pussies and cute asshole. It was a rare feature to see girls of all age and size bend in front of them. Some of the pussies had hair around them, while others were clean shaved.

"Can we insert carrots in their asshole?" one of them asked.

"Certainly not, they ...," Jeff seemed to be thinking, "Well on second thoughts why not?"

Soon the carrots were brought and inserted in their asshole. Jeff had told not to insert them too deep. The girls looked a beauty with their pussy lips contracting as if breathing and carrot stuffed asshole.

"Now, girls listen up. You have to shit directly into the paper plate."

For a second all the girls stood dumbfounded not believing what they heard. They thought they couldn't be more humiliated, but the boys were coming up with new themes to see them humiliated and see their red faces all embarrassed. It gave them more fuel to their depraved lust. Also they were trying to use them to the maximum because they knew this may not last long.

Soniya rose to protest along with Ithama aunt, but both of them were held down. The cheers and applause started with all eyes on the asshole. Some of the boys couldn't hold on and came in front and began to fuck the girl's mouth. Holding on to the hips of the mouth fuckers, the girls began to give pressure to push the carrot off their asshole. As the carrots began to shiver, the crowd got wilder and crazier.

The girls understood they had a long night ahead of them and wondered what all deranged and pervert schemes the boys had for them. Anyway for the time being they were busy giving blowjobs and of course shitting.

Soniya wondered what would happen to her marriage. All her holes were sore. If the bridegroom went for a fuck on the first night itself, she would be in big trouble. She wondered as another dick took place in her mouth, gurgling her, what her groom would think if he knew that she had attended a bachelors party instead a Spinsters party and that too – what a party!!

varun
varun
755 Followers
12