The Spirit of Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lowered me onto my back, then raised my knees to my chest, squashing my breasts beneath them. "Hold your legs here." He said. And I complied, eager to know what was to come. He knelt above me, his cock once again erect, and hovering mere inches from my still steaming folds.

"What was it you wanted?" he asked.

"Fuck me, because I'm your little slut... Please." I said playfully, becoming more and more exactly what my words defined me to be.

It felt so right to be his. To wear this band upon my neck. I wanted it. Obeying him felt blissful. He seemed to know how to touch me even when my studied reaction would be to refuse. I needed him to bring me to those places I would never go on my own. Wondering where he would take me next thrilled me, and this same wonder burgeoned my desire. As if in answer he dipped the tip of his cock into me lightly. Coating its tip with my juices. How I wanted him to plunge into me again.

"Please, won't you fuck me?.." I teased. Reaching out to guide him into me. I was asking for it now, to be corrected. I was breaking the rules.

He roughly grabbed my hand as it reached for him, slowly guided my hand to my fully displayed vulva and dipped two of my fingers into my cunt. "Taste it," he said. I slowly opened my mouth and let the nectar of my sex drip onto my tongue before licking my fingers clean. I gave him a guilty smile.

"Eager to please aren't we?" he smirked. But my lust had ripened into full fruit again. The anticipation and his teasing testing my patience. My open labia were spilling over with my own desire. Seeing this made him smile, and it made me want him all the more.

I was about to wheedle again when he suddenly leaned forward. The head of his shaft not plunging into my ravening slit, but instead landing hard against my anus. My body seemed to do two things at once. Part of me screamed, but the larger part, the part that yearned for this sweet pain opened. Accepted. Swallowed him slowly into my body and cherished the brutal stretch of it. I could see him sinking into me. I could see the rim of my anus pulling tighter around him as he went. Until I was sure he would rip me open. Then he was fully within me. and there he stopped.

An unexpected jolt followed as he began to gently roll my clit between his fingers. His cock remained buried in me for moments as he did this. Just the sight of his shaft plugging my ass was erotic. The expression of studied delight he wore as he teased my clit so expertly made my spine melt. He knew what he was doing. He had forced my ass open and now he was loosening me up. Preparing me. He was going to pound my ass just as hard as he had my cunt.

"Do you like it Victoria? Do you want more?" He asked, and I nodded breathlessly. "Not good enough," he said sternly, "What is it my wanton little slut? What is it you desire? Speak up now."

Waves of intensity were crashing through me now. I was going to cum a torrent any second from his manipulation of my clit alone. Still I managed to pant out "Please... oh god... fuck... my... aaah... ass."

With that he began to piston me methodically, harshly, almost brutally. He pulled his hips back. Drawing his member from my anus with aching slowness. Then slammed it into me, driving my body deep into the mattress.

"God..." I panted as his member plowed through my body.

With the first stroke I was already coming. And now he set out to wrack me with this feeling that tore through me. His gaze like softest steel. I watched the ecstasy play across his face as I resisted him. I held him within when he pulled and opened pliantly as he thundered in. I wanted more again. Wanted to have all of him within me. Would have swallowed him whole into my body if I could. I released my legs and let them splay outwards. I grabbed one of his hands and greedily sucked his fingers into my mouth. His hips slamming over and over into my ass. His cock churning my bowls.

"Come." I mewed around his finger. "Please... come..."

Christopher exploded inside me, and all but collapsed into my arms. His hands found my shoulders and mine his. We held each other like sailors clinging to a mast in the maelstrom. Eventually we relaxed again and he raised an exhausted but exultant face to mine. The affection in his eyes unmistakable.

"What is your natural state?" he asked me.

"Being fucked... by you." I answered, and it was true.

It's funny, after he was done with me and I was lying in his arms quite content, I asked him the question that had been plaguing me since earlier that day.

"Christopher, what IS the name of those little statuettes on the hood of Rolls Royce cars?"

"Oh. The Spirit of Ecstasy", he replied, laughing. "Imagine that."

12