The Spirity of Fertility Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arousal woke swiftly and she grew wet. She bit her lip slightly, then turned to make way for her bed. She propped a pillow against the headboard and laid down. Her hand quickly returned to that warm place between her thighs. Normally she liked to read a sexy book, but right now she just needed some release. The sound of her soft moans and the motions of her fingers filled the room. Her other hand moved up to her breast, feeling that soft mound before giving her nipple a little pinch. That milk of hers burst forth in a spurt from her nipple and dripped down her breast. She had forgotten all about it, but that wasn't cause enough to make her stop either.

That warm tingle grew in intensity, moving her fingers ever quicker as she approached her climax. She curled her toes into the bed and pumped her hips up as the powerful spasms seized her body in orgasm. Slowly, she opened her eyes, feeling a little nervous after having her release. Her sexual experiences had been far from normal since the egg came into her life. Everything appeared to be normal though; she looked up at her ceiling, relaxing in the afterglow of climax.

With the egg back on her mind, she remembered that she was finally going to be rid of it tomorrow. She got up from bed and looked around for something to put it in and found a box that would suit the purpose. She brought it to the living room, then stopping dead in her tracks as she turned the corner. The egg wasn't on the table, where it had been for the past nine months. Her heart rate flared up, moving quickly about the place to try and find it. From one room to the next she went, trying to think of where it could have possibly gone. As she turned to head back to the kitchen, she saw her door. Someone had broken in and stolen the egg, just the egg. She stepped backwards into the living room and fell into the couch, in shock.

For several minutes she laid there, not moving. So many thoughts flooded her mind, with the strongest one being the spell. Why would they steal it? She thought to herself. It did look to be a gold and jeweled piece. Even she had been fooled by it. A burglar could have seen it and thought, jackpot. But the spell, she thought further. She needed to pass the egg on properly and had less than a week to do so. After pulling herself and her thoughts to together again, she called the police back. She gave them a description of the egg and stressed how important it was to her.

Day after day passed and Amber did her best to take care of the twins. Each day she waited to hear about the egg, hoping the police would find it, maybe at a pawn shop or something similar. The days seemed to pass quickly and she was unable to fully relax at any point. She spent half of each night tossing and turning and the other half, checking on the twins. On the final day, she called the police department to ask for an update, or at least anything they could give. Of course they didn't have anything for her though. She knew it wasn't a high priority case, but with the stakes being so high, she hoped a lot.

That night, she tossed and turned again until she heard the baby monitor. Sleepily she made her way to the next room so that she could check on them. After a diaper change, she dragged herself back to bed and sleep came on with haste this time around.

Amber didn't wake again until the sound of the baby monitor broke the silence in the morning. She opened her eyes and sat up, about to go and check on the twins, but something was quite off. Her covers were on the floor, she was nude and she had the taste of semen in her mouth. The longer she sat there, the more she could feel the soreness between her legs, like she had been having sex all night. She didn't remember anything, except for changing the diaper overnight. No memories of dreams or anything else came to her. The frustration and the panic was building. It brought back the thoughts of nine months ago and she turned to look at the birth control sitting on her nightstand. With little thought, she took them and swallowed it down.

Hearing the baby again, she hurried and cleaned up some, focusing on her mouth and the leftover semen on her labia. She wrapped a robe around herself and made way to the nursery room to take care of her twins. The instincts of motherhood slowly settling in on her, guiding her to take care of her children first, then her needs. She knew it was going to get weird again and that she had to find that egg.

12