The Spoils of War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,406 Followers

Antoinette mulled over those words as the master gently stroked her face, suckled her nipples and gently massaged Richard's bride. "Would Richard want me miserable or happy?" was one of her thoughts as was, "Is it really my fault that I am so passionate?" Antoinette was not even close to answering those and the many other questions that came to mind as she found herself kissing the Master once more. Antoinette wondered who and what she was as the Master positioned her for anal intercourse. This kind of sex was Antoinette and Richard's most intimate and most enjoyable secret. Richard had warned her not to share the fact that the two of them were intimate this way. When Antoinette asked why Richard had told her that less enlightened people thought this most wonderful of intimacies an evil sin. After experience anal sex with her husband, Antoinette thought the nay-Sayers the silliest people on earth.

The Master could not believe his good fortune as Antoinette took his large manhood up her ass without a scintilla of complaint. Indeed it seemed to turn on the young woman even more than standard mercenary did. The panting of Antoinette was the mewing of a large enchanted kitten as the master rode her hard while massaging her breasts and ribs. His third ejaculation of the evening was very long in coming but it was the most satisfying of the three. Antoinette screamed with satisfaction and collapsed with exhaustion as the two tumbled together into a knot on the wide bed.

Antoinette simply wanted to sleep but the Master forced her to use the bathroom, wash her face and hands, brush her teeth, and prepare for bed before he hooked her collar to a hook above the headboard with a long chain.

"You have done very well, woman. Tomorrow is your first full day of servitude. I will endeavor to make it as enjoyable as this evening has been." The Master smoothed his slave's mussed hair and said pleasantly and most sincerely, "I believe that we will have a great deal of fun together."

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,406 Followers