The Spoils of War Ch. 01

Story Info
The princess of a small country is captured by the General.
1.3k words
3.79
50.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was young, a beautiful girl who wholesomely enjoyed life; to her people she was simply irresistable. She had eyes that sparkled emerald green against dark, full lashes. Her lips were radiant pink and curved slightly to a natural smile. Prominent cheek bones proudly defined the beauty of her face. Dark blonde hair spilled just below the small of her back as loose strands fell forward to frame her forehead. She boasted long shapely legs, a shorter torso, and subtle curves. She was a petite creature; a day short of her eighteenth birthday. Her name was as majestic as she, Alèna Maranèt Dèsary II, a princess well loved and respected by her country. Her mother was the spitting image of her beautiful daughter as a teen. Though unfortunately, EIísia passed away only moments after the girl's birth. As a single father, Kaidante ruled over their small country with authority and wisdom.

*************

Alèna, being the free spirit she is, was oblivious to the serious predicament her father was in.

He never wanted to expose his beautiful daughter to a world of war and blood lust and preferred to keep her in a veil of innocence.

Alèna wasn't aware at just how much her father sheltered her.

She was a passionate, sensitive, and talented young woman and it showed in how she spent her days.

In the morning, after breakfast, she sang the songs of her country while she dressed and readied herself.

She possessed a beautiful voice supported by a gorgeous tone.

After lunch she changed into her leotard and danced the afternoon away. Her pointe shoes were a blur as her body ferociously whipped around and twirled in endless pirouettes.

Effortlessly, she practiced leg tilts and kicks that showed off her flexibility.

Her aerials and switch leaps were accompanied by a soft, dainty landing.

Exhausted, after a fulfilling supper, she calmed herself by playing classical music on the piano.

Her fingers moved across the keys with ease and her shoulders followed the movements that her heart felt inside.

It wasn't until the next morning, on her birthday, that it all changed...

*********

"Father what's wrong?" She asks at the breakfast table.

"My dear it is nothing but adult business that you mustn't concern yourself with."

A sudden quell of confidence shows on Alèna's face. She takes a deep breath and with a small, troubled glance at her father she blurts out,

"I am eighteen now! You don't need to treat me as a child anymore! I can handle anything you tell me!"

He raises his eyebrow,

"Surely you don't think just because you are older now that you aren't just as innocent? Well you have always been such an inquisitive girl..." He trails off.

Puzzled eyes looked questioningly back at him until he proceeds with an answer.

"Our small country is in danger..."

Her eyes prompt him to continue. He sighs meaningfully and speaks truthfully,

"The vast and wealthy empire of Diyoto seeks to expand. Their ways are sickening and unjust. Sadly, although we hoped to remain a hidden country in our mountainous area, Diato's leader Raquinn discovered our whereabouts. They have offered a treaty asking us to sacrifice twenty of our finest women to their country and thus avoid a blood waging war."

Her face shows undeniable shock and disgust. "I had never thought my country to be in danger, I am sorry father."

She tries to hide her fear before she prompts,

"What does he mean by.. - finest women.... why, father.... - why?"

The frustration in her eyes hurt him, but he knew he had to go on.

"Darling, their wealth is prospered by buying and selling beautiful women into domestic slavery. The market is large and so is the profit.." He wrinkles his nose. "You don't need to know any more."

"But.."

***********

BOOM!

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

screams echo in the distant fields..

-Open fire surrounds the blissful country-

************

"Hide Aleena, Hide!!" He screams.

Her father grabs his military assault weapon and in an attempt to defend his country hops on his horse to fight off the unwanted visitors.

The young girl begins to quiver in fear.

An apprehensive stare out the window displays her impulse to run.

She paces the room unsure whether to listen or follow her father.

"Hide!" Her father's voice echoes in her mind.

Unsure of where to hide, she seeks comfort in the dark confinement of her bedroom closet.

*********

-Door Slams-

Lord Raquinn bursts through the door with his army.

"Find her! I want her!"

He wanted her in his home and most important his bed.

She would be his to fuck and play with all he wanted.

He would show no mercy to her dainty pussy while he intimately fucked her.

Her kingly father could not save her.

His small country would be in ruins and every citizen either sold into slavery or killed.

Only this, he thought, will teach him not to defy his lordship.

This young woman was a figure of innocence and beauty to her people and he wanted nothing more than lavish the world of sex to her mind.

It was common for most of his soldiers to obtain three or four young women, however Raquinn was waiting for the perfect girl.

He needed a slave to worship his power and realized that only Alèna, a princèsa, would befit his worthiness.

*************

As the soldiers search he palace thoroughly Raquinn comes across Alèna leotards and pointe shoes.

He marvels at them as he imagines the girl in such graceful attire.

He snaps back into reality when his fellow officers confront him with the struggling young girl, who is now bound together in chains.

"Throw her in the carriage and let's go."

She screams loudly in protest.

Mmmmm he thought. How He did love a girl with fire.

He marches out from the small palace with arrogance.

He mounts his horse and with the crack of his whip the two begin the journey to Raquinn's estate.

***************

She awoke in a warm bed with a collar around her neck and a chain mounted to the headboard.

Her heart was racing as she realized what had happened.

"I see you're awake princèsa" he drawled. She whips her head in his direction, her large eyes fill with fear.

"Oh come on darling there is no need to be afraid as long as you behave yourself."

"I would never listen to you!" She retaliated.

"Is that so princess... or shall I say pet?"

Her face blushes an amazing red as she becomes consciously aware of her restraints.

A pause of silence lets the two acknowledge each other's presence.

"Let's see if my slave is ready for playtime!"

He jumps on top of the bed only to hear her squeal in fright.

He steadies himself on top of her and begins cutting away her garments.

"Please no! Please... Get off of me!"

She struggles violently only to be met with restraint as the collar chokes her.

His hand shoots up her long legs and his fingers engorge themselves into her wet, beckoning pussy.

She whimpers softly, in fear of the strange new feelings, and unsure of what to do.

He comes in reach of her intact hymen and a large grin spreads across his face.

He sports a cruel laugh.

"You're a virgin! I'm going to have some fun with you pet!"

Raquinn hears grandfather clock strike noon and he growls,

"but in the mean time I have important business to attend to."

He looked agitated.

Her whines and small gestures of distress only fires his libido more.

He leaves her alone in a large room and she begins to be afraid.

****************

Oh how she hated to be alone! It was her worst fear.

She feels tears begin to slide slickly down her face and she cries for her lost home.

She was so afraid as the night sky began to devour the large room.

She bawls wanting any form company.

She couldn't stand to be alone.

She admits to herself that she might not even mind Raquinn's company; anything was better than this dark, lonely room.

*****************