The Spring Fling

Story Info
What happens during an 8 hour drive? A lot of fantasizing.
1.7k words
3.2
7.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drove quickly. Her windows were down and she loved the feeling of the wind whipping through her hair and against her face. The radio blared her favorite music and she picked up the half crumpled piece of paper sitting on the dashboard. She was getting close. It had been a long drive, nearly 8 hours, but her directions said she was a mere 15 minutes out. She sent him a text, Be there soon.

Meanwhile, he was hard at work preparing. Last minute clean up and grooming were on his list. With the febreze'ing of the mattress, he ran upstairs, making sure he looked and smelled as handsomely as possible. He got her text and replied with, I'll be outside. He had only a few minutes before his friend would be here. He double checked his room and ran upstairs and out onto the porch. He leaned against the post (seductively he hoped) and waited. Soon enough her car came into sight. He eagerly strolled out towards the street, and she obliged him by pulling over in front of his house. She rolled down the window and he told her, You can park in the back. She smiled and tore off around the block. He ran through the house to meet her at the back door. She came up the walkway, looking radiant. The moon shone on her face, and those last few steps seemed like eternity to him.

When she finally reached the door, he threw it open and greeted her with a passionate kiss and warm embrace. He grabbed her hand and pulled her inside. They giggled as they threw the door open and he wrapped his arms around her. They fell against the closed door, mouths kissing and sucking as their hands explored each others bodies. He pulled away long enough to strip his shirt off. Her hands ran across his chest and down to his belt buckle. She couldn't take it off fast enough! He kissed his way across her cheek and to her neck. She giggled and then moaned when he lightly bit at her throat, and she doubled her efforts at his pants. With deft fingers she threw the belt buckle aside and tore the zipper down.

She got on her knees and felt the budge that had sprung out at her when she unzipped his jeans. The heat radiated from it and he unbuttoned his jeans and let them fall to the floor....

His hands found their way to the top of her head. His fingers ran through her auburn locks as she kissed along the top of his boxers. One hand snaked up his left leg and squeezed his cock hard. He moaned as he felt her hand grip his member. A shiver went up his spine as she pulled his boxers down and the silky material rubbed against his tip. She sighed as she saw his full cock, daring her to take it in her mouth. She had applied lip gloss generously on the drive up,. as she knew he loved her lips. Every minute had been spent in wet anticipation, knowing what waited for her at the end of the long drive.

She pursed her lips and took his entire head. His legs melted as she started to suck and swathe his cock with her tongue. His hands wrapped around the back of her head and he prompted her forward. His cock slowly disappeared into her waiting mouth, as she sucked harder and harder at each inch she took in. She swallowed and swallowed as much of his cock as she could fit, until she felt the tip brush against the back of her throat. She slowly bobbed her head up and down, running her tongue along the bottom of his shaft. She felt the grip on the back of her head grow tighter, so she bobbed a little farther this time, taking in more of his cock. He moaned and pressed down harder on her head. He pushed faster and faster, feeling his cock just brush against her throat as he fucked her face. She had wanted this, no , had NEEDED this. She craved for his cock so badly she thought she would die if she couldn't take just one more inch.

He pivoted his position, so that he had his back leaning against the wall for support. She was taking his cock deeper than any woman he had had before. As much as she needed his cock, he needed this release as badly. It had been months since he had been properly loved. He knew this woman was one that would change his life for the better.

His thrust grew more frantic as he felt her take it deep and fast into her hot mouth. He could feel the build-up inside of him, it wouldn't be long soon. Unexpectedly, she reached a hand up and caressed his balls. This extra stimulation took him over the edge and he shoved her head down as far as he could onto his cock and blew his load into the back of her throat. She gagged and he let loose just long enough for her to catch half a breath, and he thrust into her mouth again, feeling her suck hard on his cock, trying to drain all of his hot seed. He was more than happy to give it all to her. As he felt his dick limpen, he turned his full attention on her...

He gazed into her eyes as he kissed her. He kissed her forehead and her cheeks, her chin and the tip of her nose. She thought his kisses felt light and playful. He kissed down her chin and to the bottom of the jawline. He traced a vein down her neck with his tongue, and kissed his way up to her ears. He nibbled gently on the earlobe and whispered gently into her ear, "I need you." He kissed behind her ear and swept the hair to the other side, by running a fingernail ever so delicately across the back of her neck. He felt her shudder and he smiled. He Kissed his way across the back of her head and down the back of her neck. He bit gently on her shoulder as he reached around with both hands to fondle her breasts. He rubbed them warmly, feeling how the supple flesh gave way when he squeezed them firmly.

He took her by one hand and led her over to the side of the bed. He leaner back against the pillows near the edge of the bed. With either hand, he spread her thighs and kissed his way from her neck to her breasts and then down her hips and pelvis. His hand went before his tongue, and had cupped the pussy as he made his way down. His tongue was hot, and found her clit hard. He sucked gently and felt her nails dig into his shoulders. He licked down further and started to probe her pussy. She gasped sharply when she felt his tongue slip inside of her. Licking all around, she ran her hands through his hair, pushing him harder into her pussy. With his nose smashed against her clit, he took a deep breath and rubbed his face as far into her pussy as he could, tonguing her and tasting her juices. She screamed and held his head tighter. She turned his face back and forth, feeling his nose rub on her clit, and feeling his tongue inside of her.

He pulled back for air, and darted his tongue in and out of her. Her frenzy grew until she couldn't take it anymore. She yanked him up to her face and grabbed his now hard dick and slammed it inside of her. They both moaned as they collided together. His large cock held so tightly by her tiny hot pussy. He knew it wouldn't take it long for them to reach climax. They both knew how wet she was. He held her tightly as he laid down and she sat on top of his cock. She felt it sink all the way inside of her, and she started to thrust down on his cock. Feeling her thrust into him felt amazing, so he thrust once, perfectly in time, and they both moaned as they knew they were in stride. She thrust and he thrust, each time building more tempo, more rhythm. They could feel each others excitement build as she thrust faster and landed down on his cock harder. He held her hips tightly, driving his hips up with each thrust. He felt himself fill her over and over. They were fucking at breakneck speed now, each one pushing the other closer to climax. With the rest of his strength, he doubled his efforts and slammed her down as hard as he could, and he thrust into her deep, feeling his hot seed unload inside of her. She felt the release and grinded her hips, driving him further into her. They stared into each other's eyes, and for a split second, they were one. They had forgotten everything they'd ever learned, and forsook all they would learn, and for a moment, they were not individuals. They were not 2 halves of one soul, but one glorious being, burning brightly. She kissed him hard, and he kissed back just as hard. They're hands clutching each other tightly, exploring the others body, reaching madly for that feeling of unity. And too soon the climax was over...and they fell on thier sides, him still inside her, and each still holding the other tihgtly. He kissed her forehead and smiled. She kissed him under his chin and smiled back.

And the two slept in each others arms. Each ones muscles beyond fatigue, and neither one caring. They'd spend that whole day in bed, if not making love than cuddling or feeding each other. But the hour grew late, and she had to go back. They put it off as long as possible, but she had another long drive back home and they both knew it. He walked her out to her car, glistening in the dark. The moon shone as brightly as it had when she had gotten there. She held him tightly and he did the same. With one last soul stare and a good bye kiss, she pulled out of the alleyway and headed back onto the road. Who knew when their paths would cross again?