The Spy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And when was removed she cried out in pain, please let me cum. The whisper said what else do you have to say to stop this. She tries to think, COCK, she wanted cock; so she cried out I need a cock in me. But it was not right and she knew it, Maxwell's Cock that was it she need Maxwell's Cock in her. She could not say it soon enough and dildo was back and she focused on the feeling trying to cum, but it was again removed. This time she was ready, I need Maxwell's cock, please give my Maxwell's cock; I need it so bad, please, please. She was almost crying as she felt the chair being tipped and a cock enter her. Fingers were playing with her clit and she felt a cum starting again, please let me cum, she mumbled. When she came it was the largest orgasm she had ever had. The cock in her felt so good and she felt it shooting cum deep into her pussy. The waves of climax washed over and over her. Not stopping for a long time. She finally just past out from it all.

When she awoke she was in her apartment, naked in her bed. She thought for a minute and began to remember what had happen, it seemed more like a dream that real, but her pussy was sore and there were whip marks still on her. Then she remembered that she had broken and a wave of depression washed over her. The phone rang and when she answered her heart sank because it was Jack from Pioneer and she was going to have to admit failure. But before she could say anything, Jack said wonderful job, and you will be getting a bonus in with your normal fee. Thanks again and if we need we will be sure and call. She hung up the phone and thought. She had failed yet Pioneer said she and succeeded.

She laid there for a long, long time thinking, then she remember the file cabinet, she had only got a glance but there was a memo from Jack at Pioneer to Bill Maxwell and her name was in as being hired as per his instructions. That was how he knew, he had an insider in Pioneer, and she had been set up. But why? She picked up the phone and called Maxwell. When she was told he was out of the office she placed the receiver down. The doorbell rang and she put on a robe and went to answer it. There was Bill Maxwell standing there. Somehow she was not surprised. She stepped back and let him in. When he walked up to her and removed her robe she did nothing to stop him, for she knew that he was her master. He kissed her gently and said, you pass and from now on you will be with me. Somehow she knew that it was true and kissed him back.

12