The Srirangam Connection Ch. 02

Story Info
Ex lovers meet after long time and life turns to new pages.
1.8k words
3.5
6.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janaki and Me lied on the bed for some time. I was happy that at last, it happened and that too with Janaki. I was also sad that it lasted only for five minutes and that too with a married woman. Or should I call her a cheating wife?

I decided to change the momentum to make life better for both of us. I would be in Trichy for two more years and it seemed that Janaki would fulfill my emotional and sexual needs. Now I needed to take control of things and make all these better.

As we were lying on the bed, I turned to her, placed hands on her shoulders and smiled at her. She too smiled at me. Her anger and sadness had subsided. Maybe the revenge relationship had given her satisfaction and happy that justice had been done to and by her, for her husband had cheated her and now she had also cheated him.

I got up from the bed and went to the kitchen to make coffee for both of us. It was around 3 pm and she told me that she will leave in the evening. This meant that I will have more time for another round. I decided that this time things won't end very soon, but it should satisfy me and her to the core. Then, I made the coffee and we both sat and drank it. I walked to the kitchen to wash the glasses and she too followed me.

As soon as I washed my glass, she too washed her glass and placed her glass in the cupboard. I was standing behind her. As she was about to turn after placing the glass, I went behind her very close and our body came in touch with each other's body. I pushed myself on her from the back. Then, I put my hand on her waist from behind and pulled her to me. I moved behind and behind until I rested on the wall and pulled her closer to me.

I was rubbing my penis on her ass. It was turning her on. Last time, she didn't let me kiss her. I wanted to kiss her and then make out this time. Now, I moved her hair from behind and planted a kiss on her hind neck.

I repeated this and planted multiple kisses on her neck. While kissing, I moved my hands up her body and started pressing her boobs. She was responding by swaying her head and rubbing her ass on my pennies. I pinched her nipples through the dress and rubbed her vagina over the dress using my fingers.

I turned her around this time facing face to face and gave her a tight hug. This way, I made direct contact with her boobs and felt its size. It was getting harder and there was a mild wetness on her nipples. My penis was touching her vaginal hairs from the front. I stopped hugging. She looked at me. The held her cheeks with my hands and gave her a lip lock.

Our lips touched each other's lip. She was very sweet and tasted like a rose. I slowly started sucking her lips and she responded by parting her lips. I put my tongue to the lips and she too opened up her lips and our tongues met. We then began to suck our tongues.

It was really awesome and the electric current began to pass over my body. As we were kissing, I pressed her ass tightly. It was soft and of medium size. I like the way her ass moved when I press her. Her breathing began to grow stronger. We broke the kiss after some 5 minutes. She looked happy. I took her to my bedroom.

I laid her on the bed and started kissing her from head to her toe. First on her forehead, then her eyebrows, then her eyes. Then her nose and nose stud. I kissed her both noses and her both cheeks. She started smiling and giggling. I then again kissed her lips for some time. It was getting hotter. I then moved down to her necks and shoulders.

Then I kissed her boobs which were my favorites in her. I moved down to her stomach, navel and her vaginal hair, her thighs, legs and feel. I went again from the down and turned her around. Now her ass was facing up and I started kissing from the feet to the head. When I reached her ass, I planted more kisses.

Behind her neck also I planted more kisses. We both took a deep breath after this kissing series was over. I asked her to remove her churidar and her pant. I put the dim light to brighten up the room. She removed her churidar and was now in her bra and panties. Though we had sex a few hours ago, In that hurried mood I couldn't see her completely.

She wore a white bra and black panties. Her sacred thread was in place around her neck. But all the while she was just smiling. I removed all my dress and was in birthday suite. Then, I suggested to her we should have foreplay and she nodded. I thought that she knew what it was since she was married. But she lay still on the bed. Then I asked her to give me a blowjob.

She looked at me strangely and said that she doesn't understand what I said. I then told her to suck my dick. She said it is wrong and that she was a conservative woman. It took me time to convince her to suck my dick. I had to show her blowjob videos of Jayden Jaymes to introduce her to blowjob.

She somehow started sucking my dick and it was nice. But occasionally her teeth would scratch my dick which was painful. But in some minutes she learned to give a better blowjob and I was turned on. I said it was enough and asked her to lay on her back.

I move over her and started sucking her boobs. Then, I sucked left boob and pressed-played and massaged right boob. Then I shifted the focus to right boob and sucked it while pressing and playing with left boobs. I then cupped both her boobs and put my mouth on her navel. After a while, I slowly moved to her vaginal hair. I kissed them and sucked on them. It had the smell of her sweat, but still, it was tasty.

I reached her vagina. For the first time saw a vagina with real eyes and that too close. It somewhat resembled big lips. I parted the lips of her vagina and saw a bright pink flesh inside. I started rubbing the clitoris with a finger. She was turned on. I rubbed for some more time and her breathing got heavier. I stopped and I started sucking her clitoris with my mouth.

Now, I was sucking on her clitoris just like how a bee sucks honey from a flower. I put my tongue into her vagina and played with her. After some sucking and started rubbing her pussy. Soon she had her orgasms. She tightly held her thighs close and closed her eyes too. It took her some time to relax and be normal.

Soon she relaxed and released her tight thighs. I once again started sucking and tongue fucking her vagina. She started swaying her head and started moaning too. She stopped me and asked me to fuck her. I was in no mood to listen. I wanted to enslave her to me sexually so that she comes to me often for her sexual needs.

Now, I slowly put my middle finger into her vagina and finger fucked her. She was dripping wet and came strange sounds. In between, she would call my name out. Her voice began to change. I inserted two fingers into her vagina and thrust it in and out. Then, I varied the speed of finger fucking and she to responded with adjusting her hip movement.

I increased the pace of finger fucking and she had another orgasm. It was a long one and she looked tired now. She asked me for some water and a short break if that round was not over. I got her some water. She drank them quickly. Then, she started smiling again. She told me she can't hold longer and asked me to fuck her. I was in no mood to fuck her so soon. Time was around 4.45pm and she said it is getting late to go home.

I lay her down and put one finger in her ass. She said no to it. She said vaginal fingering was ok and that she never her anything done on her ass. I was happy that she was virgin on her ass. I thrust one finger into her ass and finger fucked her vagina for some time. Later I put two fingers into ass and vagina.

I kept the fingers and vagina stationary and finger fucked her ass. It seemed to pain her initially that she cried but soon stopped crying and started moaning. She, at last, begged me to fuck her and finish this session for today. She promised me that she would come whenever I wanted her. All that she wanted was a final penal fuck for the day.

Finally, I took my penis and placed it on her vaginal opening and massaged it there for sometimes. I drew a square, circle, triangle, rectangle and other shapes using my penis on her vagina. She was leaking of her cum and it was all wet. The whole room smelled her cum. Her vagina was very slippery due to her cum.

I slowly inserted my penis and it directly went inside her fully. I stroked her slowly and made eye contact with her during sex. She seemed to enjoy sex with me. We were doing in initially in missionary mode and then we switched to reverse cowboy style.

This gave her the power and control to adjust the speed as she wished. She gave a very hard sex with varying speeds and we did this for about 15 minutes. She had her next climax and I too soon came after sometimes. We lay cuddling on the bed for some time.

She said that she was getting late to go home. She went in cleaned herself up and wore her dress. Before leaving she hugged me tight and gave me a kiss. I grabbed her boobs and ass and pressed them. She left happily.

At around 10 pm, she sent a WhatsApp message. It was a picture of her swollen pussy and said that it was because of me. I sent her my erect penis picture and said that it was because of her. She texted that she will come back to my home soon.

To be continued.