The SS O'Doyle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jenna, are you in there. Come meet me by my rack."(Shipboard bed. Named appropriately, jail house beds are more comfortable.) Patty turns and heads to the opposite corner. The lights in the room have already been dimmed to help let the night shift get some sleep. Jenna hops up and follows her. They get to the darkest corner and Patty starts removing her uniform. As she pulls her t-shirt up and off, revealing a black sport bra, Jenna steps up behind her and reaches around to pop open Patty's pants. Jenna slides them down over her lover's full ass revealing the black thong she was wearing underneath. Jenna slides the pants to the floor, dropping to her knees as well. Her lips press against the small of Patty's back. Jenna's hands slide back up the smooth legs of her lover, her hands moving to the front and brushing over the thong covered mound. "Damn girl, you are frisky today aren't you?" Patty whispers her hands reaching behind her to rub Jenna's B cups through her bra.

"You know I am. It's gotta be the motion of the ship or something, but I have to fuck you soon." Jenna growls into Patty's ass. Her mouth had moved over the luscious cheeks in front of her, kissing and biting the big mounds. Her hands move to the waistband of Patty's thong and start to lower them. Patty leans over and pushes her ass into Jenna's welcoming face as the thong slides down her legs. Jenna's tongue slips between the cheeks and licks it's way to the pink hairless lips presented to her.

"Mmmm!" I've been thinking about this all day." Jenna moans. Her tongue flows over the outer lips then her fingers spread them to allow her to reach the pink treasure.

"Yes! Lick my pussy!" Patty moans. Her face is resting on the middle of three racks. (Shipboard racks are stacked three high, like bunk beds. The bottom is about 8 inches off the floor, the top is about 6 feet high. Lots of fun to sleep in. :/ ) Patty lifts up enough to pull her bra off, releasing her D cups. One hand starts to rub her breast and nipple, while the other moves between her legs to double click on her clit with Jenna's tongue deep in her pussy.

Jenna sees the finger on their in front of her and speeds up her tongue to match Patty's rhythm. Jenna slips a well manicured finger into the pink pleasure and curls just enough to catch Patty's G spot.

"Fuck!! I'm cumming!!" Patty growls into her pillow. Her legs and ass twitching in her throes of pleasure. She gushes onto Jenna's waiting tongue and fingers. Jenna laps all she can, her fingers catching some. She keeps her mouth attached to her partner's pussy, getting all she can. Jenna kisses her way up Patty's back and her hands encircle the smaller woman's breasts. Jenna kisses Patty on the neck and softly rubs the front of her satin panties against Patty's ass. Patty turns and kisses Jenna long and hard. Their tongues meeting and wrestling between their lips. Patty reaches up and releases Jenna's heaving breasts from their satin prison. Patty takes one of Jenna's pierced nipples into her mouth. Tugging with her teeth, Jenna's nipples get even harder. Jenna slides her own panties off and starts rubbing on her own bald clit. "Fuck!! Make me cum already!!" Jenna groans.

"Quiet baby, you don't want an audience do you? The other girls will hear you." Patty whispers in her ear. Then she runs her tongue along the edge of Jenna's ear. Patty drops to her knees in front of Jenna, who leans back against the racks. Patty knows her lover can take no more teasing, so she spreads Jenna's quivering lips and takes the pulsing clit into her hungry mouth. Sucking in the magic button and slipping a finger into the soaked chamber drives Jenna over the brink.

"Cumming!!" Jenna groans into the pillow she has put to her own mouth to muffle her excitement. Her legs shaking, her pussy quivering, she drowns Patty's face in her cum. Patty loves it, loves the taste of her hot little red head sex partner.

Once Jenna stops shaking, the girls kiss again, arms wrapped around each other. They crawl into Jenna's top rack together. The women kiss and embrace, While kissing and rubbing each other, they move into a 69, with Jenna on top her face buried into her nubian lovers exquisite nether region again. The two women slowly and softly enjoy each other this way.

*****

HM2 Chris Daniels is going over the requirements for checking the fresh water supply aboard ship while underway with HM2 Dave Krieg. "So Dave, you know that the ship makes its own fresh water. We have a desalinization plant aboard. It is our job to ensure the water is clean and consumable. Every 2 days we need to check the plant. We will go to all the spaces that has a fresh water tap at least once a week and check the water there." He says. "One drop of diesel in the drinking water can ruin all of it."

Chris takes Dave to the engineering spaces and shows the water plant and how and what to look for. They then start a tour of the ship checking sinks and faucets. They check all 3 enlisted male berthing spaces with no problems noted. The two men then come to the door to female berthing. "As the corpsman, we have more access to more of the ship than the regular sailor. Men are not allowed in here unless on a specific job. And when you do need to enter here, you need to knock loudly and announce yourself." Chris says. "Like this... MALE ON DECK" He announces after knocking on the door and opening it. "I usually stay right here in the doorway for a minute, especially if I hear any moving around. Give them the time they need to get covered up."

Finally they step further in the darkened area and walk over to the head. (Bathroom on a ship) The head is lit normally and the two men quickly finish their job. As they walk out of the head, they notice a pool of light at the end of the aisle in front of them. The light draws their eyes and they are looking upon a wonderful sight of two women in a 69 position. The top woman's red hair is flowing free covering her face and the other woman's legs, but they can see the two bodies pressed together. The red head looks up, sees the two men and she blows a kiss and winks. Jenna then lowers her head and returns to her snack.

"Damn!" Dave and Chris say together. They look at each other then back at the women. They then walk out of the area and move on to finish their job. They then check the CPO (Chief Petty Officer) spaces and then the ships galley (Kitchen). "Only one more area and then we are done with this." Chris wearily tells Dave. "Officers Country. This is another one of those restricted places that you should only enter under specific orders or if you are doing your job, like now."

The two men head to the upper decks where the officers housing is located. They check the small head the few female officers use, then across the hall to the slightly bigger male head. They hear a shower running as they enter. They walk to the sinks and prepare to test the water as they hear grunting behind them. They turn and see Ensign Barber's cock buried in the XO's ass. Dave and Chris turn to each other, shake their heads and walk out of the room.

"Damn, this is one horny ass ship, isn't it" Dave laughs.

"You haven't seen anything yet, this is only the first day." Chris says with a smile and a laugh.

To be continued...

***

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll be posting the rest of the stories of the O'Doyle here in Erotic couplings now.

12