The Stable Ch. 02

Story Info
The stud takes his filly.
3.9k words
4.46
103.7k
28
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My apologies for the many months of delay on this story. Life, sadly, intrudes.

He found her this time, her eyes widening as the thick head of his cock pushed past her folds, spreading her as he pushed into the silken heat of her pussy. She wasn't wet, not yet, and the women in the hallway cringed as they watched the filly grit her teeth against what they knew must have been incredible pain. Her lips yielded to the brute force of the stud's huge cock and he sunk into her, inch by burning inch, his brow furrowing in pain and arousal as he felt her heat soak into his rigid flesh. He pulled back slowly while still holding her tight and allowed a thick rope of saliva to roll from his lip. The onlookers watched as he spit on his aching cock, wetting it for the filly's swollen but dry sheath, and one of the woman let out a low moan as the white froth of his saliva dripped from end of his engorged shaft.

"She can't take that," the boldest of the women, an elegant redhead, whispered as her husband rubbed her full tits from behind. Her husband murmured distractedly as he massaged his wife's breasts, his eyes fixated on the lush curve of the filly's ass, her skin glistening sheen of sweat.

"He's going to make her," another of the women answered, her eyes never leaving his huge cock as he pushed into the filly again. "I've heard they breed them like this sometimes." She said it flatly, as if it was an afterthought, but before anyone could respond her voice rose with sudden excitement. "Oh god, he's taking her," she cried.

The stud had pushed deeper inside the filly's pussy but now he reared back, every toned muscle in his perfect body taut and flexing. The filly squealed and writhed under him as his hips rushed forward, his body slapping wetly against the curve of her full ass as he drove all the way into her.

She fought him viciously, her nails raking his forearms when she could connect with him and leaving pink rows on his skin. He ignored her thrashing except to pin her tighter against the bench, holding her with his weight as his hips began pumping hard and fast and he leaned over her, grunting as he fucked her tight, dry pussy. The filly screamed shrilly, her cries echoing through the stable and making some of the horses along the pass way whinny and stomp in the adjacent stalls.

Her head tossed from side to side as she kicked back toward the stud, her boots scraping the skin on his shins and calves as he shifted to avoid the full force of her kicks. He continued to thrust against the filly's luscious rump even as she fought, his need overriding anything else in his mind. She started to sob then, tears of pain and anger welling in her big brown eyes as he stretched her tight tunnel around his cock. Her pussy had started to moisten despite the force, and the slick sound of the stud's huge cock reached the onlookers as her tears began streaking down her cheeks.

"He's really hurting her," one of the men, the doctor, said with the tone of a man who was having second thoughts. As if to punctuate his words the stud released his grip on the filly's waist with one hand and brought it up in the air, bringing it down hard across her round, rippling ass, causing the onlookers to wince in unison.

The filly let out a garbled cry, coughing and shaking her head as the red from his slap bloomed over her ass cheek. The hot sting of his slap rippled through her body and fed her anger, her hips jerking from side to side as she tried to wrench herself out of the stud's grip. He slapped her again, harder this time, on the lower curve of her ass where it swept gracefully to her thigh. She jumped and squealed, reaching backward and striking the stud's chest before he pushed her effortlessly forward.

As she fell over the bench the filly reached and guided her hand to her now wet mound, suggesting she was attempting to pleasure herself while the stud pounded his cock into her slick pussy. Instead of stopping at her warm, swelling clit the filly instead reached back further until her hand was under the big, heavy balls swaying under the stud's cock. She hooked her fingers and clawed at him there, her blood red nails digging into his skin ruthlessly.

The stud roared in pain and again the filly bolted, dashing to the corner of the stall beside the door. She was close enough for the onlookers to touch her, although none broke the rule of no contact. They could smell her, though, the primal smell of sweat and sex and fear rolled into a thick, sweet musk that drifted between the bars and tempted each one of them.

The stud, enraged, grabbed the bench and hurled it against the back of the stall and snarled as he closed in on the trembling pony. She bolted again, trying to outrun the stud as he pounced. His long legs brought him closer than she realized and he swept his leg to the side, kicking her feet out from under her and sending her tumbling to the floor.

He fell upon her as she scrambled to get away, his big hands smacking against her ass as her cuffed her hard with four quick slaps. He got back on his feet as she tried to crawl away on all fours, her feet slipping in the sawdust over the floor before he grabbed her hair, brutally jerking her head back and forcing her to her knees.

The onlookers gasped and whispered as they saw a hint of the deep furrows she had clawed over his balls. She had scratched him deeply and the stud was obviously intending on making her pay for it. He fisted both hands in her hair and shook her like a rag doll, arching his hips toward her face and rubbing his balls over her face. She tried to pull away, pushing on his hips and craning her neck, which seemed to anger the stud even more. He raised his hand and even as one of the women outside the stall gasped 'No!' his hand arced downward and he slapped the filly hard across the face with an open palm.

Her face was pushed in the direction of the stall door by the force of the blow and each of the six onlookers watched as her eyes rolled back in her head, momentarily dazed. The stud ignored the whimpering moan that escaped the filly's throat and pulled her face back between his thighs, rubbing his heavy balls over her face. She had scratched him deeply enough to draw blood, and now her cheeks were streaked with faint red smears from his wound.

Pulling back he pushed his cock into her mouth, forcing her head down onto his long, thick shaft as he pumped his hips. The head of his cock nudged the back of her throat as she gagged on his thickness, a gurgling sound coming from her throat as it bulged with the intrusion of his cock. He fucked her mouth with the same brute force that he had taken her pussy and pulled her head forward to meet his thrusts, her body shaking under him. Her tits, big and round and heavy, jiggled as her face flushed crimson and he thrust one last time and held his cock deep in her throat, her lips stretched around the base as she looked up at him, tears running down her face.

He let her go with a loud grunt, removing his hands as quickly as he had laid them on her. She fell back gasping and coughing, one hand going to her throat as he fell to his knees behind her. The filly made a feeble effort to roll away but the stud's hands were on her again, this time flipping her onto her stomach. She was facing the stall door and looked up at the onlookers with pleading eyes until the stud roughly hooked an arm around her waist, pulling her ass up into the air and forcing her face to the floor.

He held his cock at the base and slapped it against the filly's rump a few times, still coated in the thick spit of her throat. He raised himself up higher on her, mounting her from a different angle this time, and the redhead drew in a sharp breath as she saw the wet streaks on the filly's round ass left behind by the stud's swollen cock.

He was magnificently engorged, the skin of his heavy cock stretched tight over the marble hardness of his shaft. The massive, swollen mushroom head of his cock bumped against the lush curve of the filly's ass as he thrust toward her, seeking the wetness of her folds. The filly, while slower now, somehow found a reserve of strength and moved her hips just enough to keep the stud from mounting her, and his deep growls grew louder as his frustration grew.

Impatient, one of his big hands raised up to his muscular shoulder and came swinging down hard, slapping the filly's rump hard enough to make her lurch forward. She cried out, a sobbing yelp that was heartbreakingly erotic, and the whip crack sound of his palm on her flesh echoed in the stall. She was clawing at the floor, scrabbling away from him as he slapped her again, this time hard enough to send her tumbling to one side, rolling away from him.

The stud fell on her then, his thick arms reaching to ensnare her. Rolling onto her back the filly used her booted foot as a weapon, kicking at him viciously as he neared her. The sharp heel of her boot dug into his chiseled chest and ploughed a deep red furrow into his skin. He roared in pain and rage, swinging instinctively toward her but his massive paw missed her face by inches as she pushed herself from him, kicking back against his chest for leverage. She slid across the sawdust floor just far enough to roll from the panting stud again, crawling franticly toward the iron bars of the stall gate.

Just as the filly grabbed hold of the iron bars the stud reached for her leg, grabbing her ankle with both hands. He pulled with merciless strength, stretching her as she held fast to the bars, crying and tossing her head, her chestnut main whipping around her toned back. As the stud pulled her back toward him she gripped the bars harder, even as he dragged her further back into the stall, her body tense, her skin glistening under the dim lights. Unable to hold on the gorgeous creature flopped forward, her big, heavy tits scraping against the floor as he dragged her toward him.

She was crying, gasping, panting with exhaustion and still she was fighting, in vain, to keep herself from being drawn closer to the stud's massive cock. She was no match for his power, though, and the time for cunning had long past. This was a test of strength and she was bound to lose. The six observers were stunned into silence, aroused past any recognizable point as they watched the animal lust on display before them.

The stud grabbed the filly's fertile hips and flipped her over roughly, onto her back once again, and roughly jerked her across the floor. Closing the last few feet between them he pushed her legs apart, wary this time of her flailing boot heels, and fell over her quickly. She was too close to kick at him and once his hands gripped her upper arms he had her pinned to the floor and in perfect control. Despite her continued thrashing he lifted his hips back, his muscles taut with anticipation, and he thrust his massive cock toward her once again.

Finding her entrance easily, the stud shook her as he entered her swollen, creamy folds. She thrashed still, bucking her hips in an attempt to pull away from his seeking shaft, but his loud, growling moan hinted at the pleasure he felt at finally feeling the soft heat of her pussy. She strained in his tight grip, arching her back until all that was touching the floor was her luscious rump and her shoulders, her cries rising in pitch as he pushed deeper. He stretched her tight around him, the head of his thick shaft sinking into her channel. She was impossibly tight, or perhaps it was just that he was massively thick and long; either way, she let out a loud, keening cry as he pushed into her with greater force.

Her body refused to take him – or simply couldn't take him – and he growled loudly, shaking her again in frustration. He drew back, not enough to lose connection with her, and then pushed forward. The filly's body lifted again, her shrill cries echoing through the stall and causing the other horses in the stable to whinny and stomp their concern. Leather creaked, harness buckles rattled, hoofs stomped, and the night air was thick and sweet with heat and the scent of clover. The stud continued pushing into her, drawing back and pushing forward, again and again, working his cock into the filly's tight pink slit, stretching her wider as he pushed deep.

The filly's moans caught in her throat suddenly, her eyes snapping open wide, locking on the stud's glowering blue eyes as he met with sudden resistance and, with all the force he could muster, pushed into her with one hard, punching thrust. Her scream was unbridled, loud and shrill and full of pain and rage, tapering off into a deep sob as her pussy was forced to take him. Open now but still as tight as a vice, she felt him throbbing inside her, his hips against hers tightly, his fingers bruising her arms as he held her still. Sweat trickled down his broad back as he looked down at her, each of his panting breaths ending in a low, rumbling groan.

The two stopped moving for the first time since they had entered the stall. She looked up at him, her dark eyes meeting his, her nostrils flared, her tits heaving as she fought to control her breathing. Still he was motionless, holding himself inside her. He slowly relinquished his grip on her arms, holding himself over her as he looked down with questioning eyes, as if to ask her if she had had enough.

She laid there on the sawdust covered concrete, impaled on his pulsing cock, and her lush red lips curled into a faint, almost imperceptible grin. The stud's shoulder settled as he relaxed, and just as he did the filly's left hand flashed upward, connecting squarely with the side of his face. The force of her slap tossed his head to one side, a trickle of blood at the corner of his mouth, but he remained silent. Far from the intense heat of the violence before, the stud slowly turned his face back to hers and they smiled at one another slightly. It wasn't their faces that startled the observers, though. It was their eyes. Locked onto each other's gaze there seemed to be an understanding that passed between them, a silent agreement in a language beyond the capacity of mere words.

He leaned down toward her and she lifted her head to meet him, their lips meeting in a kiss that could have been called tender in another place. They licked at each other's cuts, tasting their blood mingling, and their tongues moved together in a slow and hungry dance. She took his bottom lip between her teeth and nipped him, and when he didn't pull away she took it again, biting hard this time, forcing him to pull back, leaving a self satisfied gleam in her dark eyes.

The stud began rocking against her then, her brow furrowing as he pushed into her, her voice quieter but her soft, high cries matching his shallow thrusts. He ran a big hand over one of her tits, cupping it gently before squeezing hard, as if seeing her suddenly for the first time. The sensation caused him to push harder, bearing into her with greater force and she let out a sharp yelp, her head snapping back as her eyes closed tight against the pain of his cock stretching her. She looked back at him, her breath shallow and quick, and she gripped his thick, bulging arms with her delicate hands, sinking her nails into his skin as he drew back and thrust into her hard.

Her cries matched his rhythm, her body jerking each time he drove into her but now she was not pushing to get away but was clinging to him. Her hands worked up his thick arms and reached the roundness of his shoulders, squeezing and pumping him, encouraging him, her legs lifting and wrapping around his waist. The stud began thrusting harder still and the sound of his hips slapping against her filled the night air, punctuated by her high, sobbing cries as she took him impossibly deep. The observers had no way of knowing, although they may have guessed, at how deep he was inside her. She would wince at the thrusts but was encouraging him with her moans, her eyes never leaving his as he undulated against her, her body jerking forward with every pounding push of his hips.

One of his hands nested in her mane, the other tight on her lush hip, and he lifted himself again and again, balanced on his knuckles as he gripped her hair. She gouged his shoulders with her blood red nails, thrashing under him as she felt the head of his shaft reach deep within her, first nudging the entrance to her womb then pushing against it insistently. With every perfectly aimed thrust of his hips he touched that tight circle inside her and then, when she shifted her hips slightly, the both let out shattered moans as his cock found her innermost sanctuary. His cock head pushed inside her womb, reaching up into it with brutal force as she clung to him, wailing now.

His hips were a blur as he pounded her relentlessly, her pink folds blushed deep red now, gripping the thick cock inside her with raw hunger. Her tits swayed on her chest as the stud slammed his body into her over and over, taking her deep and hard and without a single moment of rest. As the couples in the hallway stared in fascination he rode her with deep and unyielding desire, the filly screaming out against his growling, grunting rumble, his heavy balls slapping against her every time he buried himself in her wet heat.

The two maintained an astonishing pace, unrelenting, their voices lifting, louder and deeper moans, their hands gripping each other. The stud was breathing faster, his heavy chest heaving, but he never slowed, never varied his hard and frantic pace. The filly was wrapped around him then, drawing him down lower, using her legs to lift her hips at the end of every push, meeting him in a hard, sweating slap of flesh.

After what seemed like an eternity, the two locked in a tangle of limbs, the filly began to quake. It radiated from her hips, her thighs twitching, then quivering, and soon the ripple had spread through her entire body. Holding tight to the stud's shoulders her body tightened, and she tossed her head wildly, lifting herself from the floor of the stall. The stud leaned back and grabbed her at her waist, lifting the voluptuous filly up and down the length of his cock as she screamed, her hands beating at his shoulders as she flailed against him, his muscles bulging with the effort of bouncing her up and down his cock. Her legs tensed as she rode him, leaning back and letting him control her as her long mane swept back and forth, her screams stirring the horses in the stable again as she slapped and clawed at his shoulders and arms.

The stud grunted, louder now, and his hands tightened on her waist, unwilling to break their rhythm. She wrapped her arms around his thick shoulders and began sobbing into his neck, biting and licking at his skin as his head fell back, his mouth open in a silent moan. And then, just as the two seemed on the verge of collapse, the filly's cries shattered into a series of sobbing, gasping screeches. The stud roared from deep in his chest, their bodies meeting like waves pounding rock, flesh and breath and touch becoming fluid and perfect as their orgasms ripped through them in perfect sync. His seed flooded her womb in pulsing waves, his cock pushed deep into her fertile channel as he emptied himself into her, her body quenching its thirst, soaking in his hot, thick rain.

The stud continued thrusting even as he lowered the filly to the floor again, her screams giving way to a softer, quieter mewing as he laid her back. He laid over her, his cock still deep within her, one of his big hands caressing her mane softly as they kissed, long and deep. He drew her to him, pulling her close, and she licked playfully at his neck as he laid back, panting. The filly ran her hand over his chest, touching the deep gouges she gave him earlier, nuzzling him softly as he held her. The couples in the hallway were speechless, the sudden tenderness astonishing them every bit as much as the intense violence from before.

12