The Stableboy

Story Info
She dominates an stableboy.
2.3k words
4.33
53.8k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, there was a very naughty stable boy who enjoyed peeking through the windows at his masters daughter while she bathed. The master's daughter was a very pretty young girl, nubile and seemingly unaware of her erotic lure to the stable boy. She was in the bath one evening...after a long day's ride, unaware of the bad stable boy watching her from the window. She was enjoying the hot steamy water, and how it eased the aching of her young body from the day's abuse. As she washed each breast she'd watch the water dribble from the nipple and plop back into the tub.

Suddenly she heard a stirring at the window, she was so surprised she jumped out of the tub and ran to see who it was. By the time she got to the window she only saw the silhouette of a young man running around the side of the house. She did see a shirt on the ground at the bottom of the window, so, wrapping herself in a bath sheet, she climbed out the window, grabbed the shirt and headed around the corner of the house she had seen the young man flee towards. As she rounded the house, she knew whom ever it was had to have hidden in the stables as there was nowhere else to go. She ran to the stables and entered quietly.

Walking slowly through the stables so as not to disturb the horses she checked each stall for the young man, anxious to know who had been illicitly watching her whilst she bathed. As she drew towards the far end of the stable, she knew they must be hiding in the stable boy quarters. Quietly, she crept to the door and drew it open. To her surprise there was Michael, the head stable boy, shirtless, furiously trying to stuff his member back into his pants. Well the young miss turned quite pink and asked him what he had thought to accomplish by peeking at her through the window of her bath chamber. Stuttering he replied, "Why I'm very sorry Miss, I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't resist." The young miss knowing that Michael would lose his job if she told her father, told the stable boy that he must come up with his own punishment for the sinful deed he had done. The stable boy knew that he'd lose his home, his job, and would have no hope for being taken in elsewhere if it were known why he was put out.

For just these reasons, he suggested a flogging by the miss herself so as to keep it a secret for as long as possible so he could soon secure other employment. The young miss agreed, as she didn't want to see him out in the cold with nowhere to call home. She told the stable boy to go get one of the many horse whips from the tack room and that she'd meet him in the empty stall near the tack room momentarily. Michael, being the ever obeying servant strode quickly to the tack room to get the requested whip, then went to the assigned stall to await his mistress.

The young miss called to him to remove his shirt and loosen his pants in anticipation of the punishment at hand, and of course, he complied. Before he knew what was happening, he was pushed hard against the side of the stall. First one hand then the other was tied to the beams in the stall. Before he could react he was trussed up like a Christmas goose, by the slip of girl he called "Miss". He felt leather against his back and realized she had on the smithies leather apron.....

"Now you'll feel the crack of my whip Michael, and we'll see how well you fare.", she whispered in his ear.

His head was reeling...was this the same miss that had been innocently bathing earlier? CRACK!! Michael's back stung with the first of the mistress' blows, he had never even heard the whistle of the whip. He was quite surprised at the strength with which she wielded the whip. HISS!! CRACK!! Before he could feel the sting of the first she had swiftly landed the second.... "How many of those do you think you deserve Michael?" asked the mistress.

His mind was flying... She hadn't actually broken his skin yet but he knew if she continued to use such force he'd soon fold. Suddenly before he knew what was happening the mistress had cut loose the ties to his pants....they slowly slid to the floor of the stall. His head was reeling...watching the mistress was one thing, but being caught naked in a stall of the stables with her was quite another. "Please Mistress, if you please, may I adjust my pants?"

The young miss laughed throatily at this question, "I think not Michael, the fun is just beginning."

Suddenly Michael felt the whip that had just bit into his flesh being dragged over his stinging back, and buttocks. He could hear the mistress fumbling with something behind him and he became worried the next lash would be falling across his back soon. To his shock the smithies apron was wrapped around his head and secured there with a leather thong across his mouth and eyes. It was with terror that he realized now not only would he be found naked with the mistress, but she was now naked also. All thoughts of hopefully finding another home or job were beyond him. "Now you'll need to think of me bathing again Michael, would you like that?" asked the mistress. He nodded his head vehemently, excitedly wondering what the mistress was talking about.

Terror and sexual excitement were causing his member to rise embarrassingly high, it was with baited breath that he awaited the next fall of the whip. CRACK!! As the whip slashed across his back, his hard cock was imprisoned between his own body and the wall of the stall covered with a horse blanket. Michael suddenly realized he was enjoying this torment, with shame, and was glad the mistress wasn't aware of it. CRACK!! Another stroke of the whip and his cock was once again rubbing up against the blanket covered wall again. And the naked mistress was rubbing up against his back and ass...Oh what sweet torment this was. "Have you been naughty Michael?" asked the mistress. Michael could only nod his head and hope for more.

Suddenly to his surprise he felt the mistress' hand on his ass. There was something warm and slippery sliding down his ass, then something was pushed steadily and firmly at the opening hidden there. He began to thrash and tried to scream as he realized she was trying to insert something into his ass...To no avail, the mistress had impaled him with a small ladies whip. The pain of entry began to subside and he could feel the short leather tails brushing against his ass cheeks and upper thighs as he moved to try and dislodge this unwanted visitor. CRACK!! And once again he was up against the wall, he quickly realized his cock was even bigger than before, how could this be?!

How could he still be aroused with a whip in his ass? CRACK!! Now the mistress was rubbing herself with what smelled to him like tallow and rubbing herself on his back. She had the whip in his as firmly between her thighs and was rubbing her nipples across the welts she had raised on his back. She was very slick from the tallow and Michael was very excited, with the heat of friction from his cock rubbing on the horse blanket, and the heat of the welts on his back combined with the heat of his mistress and the tallow rubbing all over him he thought he would soon burst. Suddenly the mistress tightened her grip with her thighs upon the ladies whip in his ass and began to pump him as the steed pumps the mare. She wrapped her arms around his body and began to fondle his nipples and quietly whispered......"The dance has just begun...my pet." With those words all thoughts flew from Michael's head.....He lost himself in the feelings this "innocent" mistress was creating inside him.

She nudged his legs apart and firmly planted hers in between to get a better stance. While rubbing and pinching his nipples she continued her assault upon his mangina with the ladies whip, fucking him as he so desired to fuck her. The grease of the tallow made the ladies whip fly in and out of his ass smoothly as would her juices for him. His cock was rubbing furiously between his sweaty stomach and the fuzzy blanket covered wall, it felt as though he imagined the cleft of her womanhood would feel upon his cock. She was softly nipping at the welts upon his back, fucking him harder and faster, pinching one nipple when suddenly he felt more of the oily tallow being poured down his belly over his rigid shaft... The fuzzy blankey soon molded itself around the contours of his throbbing manhood, warming with the heat of his body and her hand pressing the blanket around his heaving cock.

It was like a dance, everything in one fluid motion....the whip in his ass as she fucked him with her thighs, her teeth upon his stinging back, her nails pinching his nipple and her other hand milking his greasy blanket wrapped cock. The sensations were overloading him, his eyes covered, mouth gagged, gasping for breath, he knew he wanted to come....She began to fuck him harder and harder ruthlessly pounding the ladies whip into his virgin ass, biting his back, driving his cock and her hand repeatedly into the wall with each thrust of her thighs. He was going to blow, he could feel his excitement building in his balls, his seed about to spill....he was writhing in agonizing pleasure, all of his body on fire for her, for what she was doing, for the shame in the pleasure he was taking from being fucked like a woman. The whip in his ass suddenly drove deeper than ever before, touching off something deep within him, he reared back his head and screamed in pleasure...he screamed in pain, he screamed in torment....the cum exploding from his balls....shooting over his belly and the blanket like a fount exploding from the ice in the spring. Suddenly she reached down and grabbed his balls, and thrust so deeply he thought the whip would come out his belly. Again the cum burst from deep within him, as she milked him dry.....she continued to pump the whip in his ass...little thrusts while deep inside him, her thighs moving left and right, twirling the whip in little circles, hitting his spot over and over, making the orgasm go on and on and on and on.....til he started to sag against his bonds....

Just as he thought it was over, he felt her hand leave his balls, her skin pull away from his back, a cool breeze across the welts from the whip and her teeth. Michael straightened, arching his back, trying to feel with some part of him where she had gone. He didn't have long to wonder when he felt her peeling the tallow and cum laden blanket from his softening cock. Filled with shame he tried to flatten himself to the wall so she wouldn't see his flagging manhood in such a state...to no avail. She wedged herself between him and the blanketed wall, to his embarrassment... And took his cock in her mouth...taking all of his cock in her mouth. Mistress started rubbing his balls and swirling her tongue around the head of his cock while it grew back to it's proud size and strength in her mouth. While her other hand reached around between his legs and began to wiggle the ladies whip still impaled in his ass.

Michael's mind was flying now....the pleasure he had felt earlier was nothing compared to this....Her tongue was rolling all over his cock, licking, sucking, nibbling, while she massaged his balls and began working the whip in and out of his ass...over and over... Her head was flying up and down his shaft, her mouth was pulling at his cock, milking it like her hand had milked his load from him moments before, his cock was twice....three times the size it had been, as the whip went deeper and deeper into his ass, pumping, hitting the place deep inside him that set him on fire. Suddenly the whip stopped and the mouth became more insistent pulling at his cock, sucking him deep within her throat..pounding down to his root, teeth dragging across the cock, tongue wrapping around it, heat from her mouth and the saliva of her making the way slick.... BANG, the whip driven into him like a stallion driving into a mare.....deep and long, while his cock was buried deep within her mouth....he was exploding, draining, spiraling down into the deepest dark he had ever known....cumming, like his life's blood was being drained from him...the agony of sweet torment flowing through and out of him into her mouth.....while she sucked and pumped, and rubbed him.....taking it all....til there was no more to give...

She had untied his hands, he was slumped on the floor. His head spinning, his body aching from abuse he had never dreamt of suffering, enjoying, reveling in. He could hear her coming down through the stalls towards where he lay, with the apron still tied around his head....he could smell her, a smell he'd never forget, of heather and lavender mixed with his own sex....slowly she bent over him and said "The next time you want to see me in my bath, you'll knock and enter."

In a whisper he replied "Yes, Mistress."

She grabbed him by his hair, "Mistress what Michael?"...

"Mistress Gina" he replied...