The Stag Film

Story Info
Young actress goes a bit overboard.
3.9k words
4.38
72.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers

It was 1965 and I was all done with high school and ready to get on with my life. I met the man of my dreams at a neighborhood barbeque and, I mean, we were thick! I eagerly gave him my virgin pussy one night when I was babysitting nearby and then he fucked me just about every day for the whole summer.

Todd lived in the guest house behind his parents house and it was totally private and most of our sexual escapades took place there. He introduced me to cocksucking out there. We took off our clothes and sunbathed nude by the pool. One day Todd asked me to pose nude for him. I was leery of this but he insisted he had his own makeshift darkroom and no one but us would ever see the photos. I reluctantly agreed. This was a far more innocent era...obviously, and the pictures I posed for were of the "Playboy" type. You know...some nice tit shots, ass shots but no hair or anything. I must admit I got excited posing for Todd. He kept showing me the big bulge in his swim trunks as he photographed me out by the pool. I didn't show my pussy but I had to take my panties off for the ass shots. Todd was clicking away and I began to think of what was going to happen after the photo shoot! I got all excited and was shooting him some sultry "Kim Novak" looks as he took dirty pictures of my rear cheeks. He asked me to use my panties to cover my pussy and so I placed the flimsy white garment over my red haired vagina and smiled sweetly as he shot a few more photos.

Now I was all horny and I took hold of his big bulge and gently guided him into the guest house where we kissed. I pulled down his trunks and softly caressed his cock which was furiously erect. He just pushed me down onto the bed and I laid there nude while he pulled off his tee shirt. His eyes were devouring my naked young body and I opened my legs so he could see my pussy. He looked too! Finally I motioned him over to the bed and he quickly shoved himself into my slippery little cunt and began fucking me good and hard. I always came when Todd fucked me and today was no exception! Oh how I dreamed of our future together! We'd be man and wife! We'd spend our days together and at night...at night it would always be like this. His nice thick cock rubbing right over my special little place. Rubbing and rubbing until it just felt so good I'd come over and over!

I remember laying there dreamily after Todd had drenched my belly with his sperm. I had my arms around him and was listening to his heart beat. I was so in love.

"Janie...you're the best!" He said quietly. "That was so hot!" I was aware of my sexual power and was pleased to hear that he appreciated me.

"Did you get turned on posing naked?" He asked. "Did your pussy get wet honey?"

I told him of course it did. I loved him and wanted to please him. It was just for us after all.

The next afternoon I met todd out at the guest house and he'd sucessfully developed the nude shots I'd posed for. And they came out really good! My breasts looked awesome in the direct sunlight and my pink nipples had photographed handsomely.

"Look at this one Janie." Todd said as he revealed the next picture. I was laying on the chaise with just my little white panties covering my bare pussy. You could see some of my red pubic hairs that were not quite covered up too. My firm young tits were all standing up proud and saucy and I had a slight smile on my face. I was glad Todd liked the pictures. Then he showed me the next series where I was on my belly and my plump little butt cheeks were the focus of attention.

"You've got a great ass Janie!" Todd gushed as we looked at the nude shots.

"I've been thinking..." Todd began. "Wouldn't it be fun to have pictures of us...together? You know...screwing?"

"What...with some kind of timer Todd?" I nievely asked.

"Well...I guess that would work, but I meant, you know, have a real photographer taking the pictures. Someone who could recognise a great shot when he sees it and capture that moment."

It was quiet for a few moments as you could imagine. Todd was proposing that some...some other...person was going to take naked pictures of us. Of me! What was he thinking? Did he expect I was just going to get naked for anybody? Who was this person anyway? Was I just his personal little whore who would consent to something like this if he asked? Like..."Oh Sure Todd! Just bring some guy with a camera over and I'll let you screw me right in front of him!" Yeah...I was starting to wonder about a lot of things in those few moments...

Sensing my mood, Todd began to tell me how much he loved me and how much he admired me for not being ashamed of my body like other girls he'd known. I really didn't want to hear about "Other Girls" he'd known, but I wasn't ashamed of my body and I thought I'd already proved that to him.

"You have such a look of...of pure lust on your face when we're making love Janie." He said quietly. "I'd just love to be able to capture that look on film. It would be just for us honey. I wouldn't show the pictures to anyone."

He gathered me in his arms and we kissed. I could feel his cock hardening in his pants and my body responded like it always did. My nipples got hard and my pussy began to wet this crotch of my panties. He kept whispering sweet nothings in my ear and unzipped my shorts. He pulled them down and urged me onto the bed. I was kneeling on all fours now and Todd reached out and began to pull down my panties. I was looking over my shoulder as my asshole and pussy came into his view. Again, I felt that feminine power I had...that I was going to use all of my life! I saw that transfixed expression on his face as he drank in the sight before him: Little blond Janie McGregor with her panties around her knees and her smooth pink pussy and virgin asshole available for his viewing pleasure. He didn't make me wait. No, he just stuffed that big cock right to the quick of me and made me feel every inch of it. I moaned out loud as he began to fuck my little pussy hard. The mattress was squeaking as he picked up speed and gave me the long sweet strokes he knew I loved the most. I didn't care about what he'd asked me earlier. I didn't care about anything right about then. I just wanted more and more cock!

"Don't stop Todd!" I begged. As if he was going to! "Keep fucking me!"

"Where Janie?" He teased.

"Oh fuck my little pussy!" I gasped. I felt his energy increase as he heard my lewd request. I began to stab my ass back to meet him and renewed my request: "Please Todd...Don't stop fucking my little bare pussy!"

"Oh Janie..." He started to say something more but never got the chance. He had begun to come. I wasn't on the pill and he had to quickly pull himself free of my pussy. His cock was swelling and jerking as he took it from my frustrated little cunt and began to ejaculate onto my ass cheeks.

"Ahhh!" He spoke through clinched teeth as he bathed my asshole with his sticky sperm. I'd reached a point in our relationship where I really wanted to feel that come pouring into my pussy...and everything else that that would involve.

And so I began to reluctantly consider this...this "Idea" of Todd's. Certainly I'd never been naked in front of a complete stranger before and I wasn't sure I could even do it. Todd was really sweet whenever the subject came up and, after a couple of weeks I found myself kind of setting up "Ground rules" in my mind. So I guess I'd accepted the idea. I wanted Todd so bad I was willing to go through with this...this thing he wanted so bad.

When I finally agreed to do it Todd was thrilled. I was going over my list of "Ground rules" but Todd was all hugging me and promising me it would be great. I asked him who would be taking the photos and he answered a guy he knew from photo shop in high school. I guess this guy had gone into the profession and was, it sounds stupid saying this now, but he was supposed to be an "Artist."

Todd set up the photo shoot for the next day and I nervously drove over to his guest house. I still wasnt sure I could go through with this. I'd told Todd I wasn't comfortable with this "Other Person" seeing me nude but he insisted when we got going it would be "Just me and you."

Well Todd greeted me and introduced me to his friend Matt who was a good looking guy at least. "Very nice to meet you Janie." he simply said. I was wondering if he was going to say "I've heard so much about you!" at which I would have left! Todd opened a bottle of wine, even though it was like 10:30 in the morning and poured each of us a glass. "Helps us all to relax a bit" he commented. I sipped the wine and saw Matt obviously eyeing me. And why wouldn't he? Here he was going to be photographing me naked and screwing my boyfriend right in front of him. Again I began to wonder about my relationship with Todd. Would he really make me go through with this? Would he really want the girl he intended to spend his life with to just show everything she had to some stranger?

We finished our drinks and Matt went to get his equipment. Todd was kissing me and telling me not to worry. "Just be yourself Janie" He assured me. "Everything will be fine."

Well Matt starts setting up the camera on a tripod and I notice he has a movie camera! I never agreed to that! I complained to Todd and he said that Matt thought it was the best way to capture the "Look of pure bliss" that Todd so badly wanted to immortalize. "Still photos are fine but this is really the best way to capture the sensuous movements that make the sex act so compelling to view." Matt added.

So now I was not only going to pose naked before a comlete stranger, I was going to...to be in a stag film? And who is this "Matt" and what's going to happen to this "Film" after he develops it? My mind was spinning as we prepared to start filming. "Just pretend I'm not even here." Matt needlessly announced. He told us not to look at the camera and then fiddled with some light meters for a minute or two. Then Todd and I got on the bed. He'd asked me to wear a short skirt and low cut top and I'd dressed accordingly, borrowing one of my little sister's skirts so it would be extra short.

Todd kissed me and began to feel me up while I couldn't help listening to the whirr of the camera. He squeezed my butt cheeks and then we got on the bed. "Not too fast..." Matt called from behind the camera. "We've got about 6 minutes of film so..."

When Todd got me on the bed I knew Matt could see my panties beneath my little skirt. I think my face was blushing but the camera probably couldn't see that. Todd touched my pussy through my panties and I began to get excited in spite of myself. I wished Matt would just go away and leave the camera running. Then I could do it. But he continued to direct us, almost constantly.

"Lift up her skirt...yeah, like that...Janie open your legs a bit...just a little more...Good Good."

I was now forced to accept his commands and provide this...this stranger with whatever view of my young body he requested.

"Could you...pull the legband over Janie?" Matt asked. "Let us see some more."

I knew it was hopeless to refuse so I reached down and took the legband of my white cotton panties and slowly pulled it over to one side. I was now showing my pussy to Matt while Todd groped me.

"Not too fast Todd...keep your hand out of the way...let me get a good shot of her..." He at least didn't say "Pussy" because I think I would have balked at the rest of what lay in store. No I laid there with my skirt pulled up and showed my pussy to the camera. Matt finally gave Todd the OK to touch me down there and he began to stroke me softly. And, again I just wanted to get fucked and be alone with my lover. But I had to do this for him. I said I would and I was determined to go through with it. My pussy got all wet and slippery and Todd finally penetrated me with his forefinger.

"Great! Great shot! OK Janie can you get up on your knees for me now?" Matt always asked nice for everything. He made me feel like we were shooting "Gone With the Wind" or something.

I followed Matt's lead and was climbing over onto all fours when Todd pulled up my top. My firm young tits were now on display and, of course, Matt wanted to focus on them for a while.

"Will your nipples get bigger if you rub them?" He casully asked. I was too embarassed to reply and instead I just began to touch my nipples right in front of both men. Todd finally got the hint and began to lightly suck on my tits and then I was really getting excited. Without being asked I moved to my hands and knees and reached down to unzip my skirt.

"That's great Janie!" Matt responded. "This is coming out really good!"

Now I was "Dressed" only in my white panties and I figured they weren't long for this world either.

"Todd reach underneath her and feel up her tits a bit...yeah just like that but try to stay out of the camera's way...Good! Now pinch her nipples a bit...not too hard. Good! Ok now slowly pull down Janie's panties."

Oh my god! I was so mortified! Now Matt was just calmly instructing my boyfriend to take off my last remaining article of clothing. Would he really do it? Would he actually just strip me in front of his friend?

He did. Todd went ahead and slowly pulled down my little white panties while Matt filmed the whole thing. When he'd finished Matt asked Todd to use my panties to tickle my bare pussy.

"Oh that's great...both of you, great! Janie open your legs a bit wider...just like that! Great!

So I knelt there, completely naked now and allowed Matt to film my asshole and pussy while Todd teased me with my still warm panties. Now I only wanted to get fucked and get this over with. I reached back and took hold of my rear cheeks and opened them in an unmistakable invitation.

"Oh Janie that's great honey! Todd move out of the way for a minute so I can get it all. Oh that's so hot Janie!" Matt was moving in for a closeup as I held my butt open. Todd obediently waited as Matt filmed my puckered rear hole and just below it, my curly red haired pussylips.

"OK now Janie can you mouth the words 'Fuck Me' for the camera? There's no sound but it'll look good in the film."

I saw no reason to just mouth the words. I was now getting a bit annoyed with Todd. Why it took me so long I'm not sure but finally I was a bit ticked off at my boyfriend. Just let some other guy order your girlfriend to show her tits, spread her ass open...who knows what else? No problem right?"

So I just looked at the camera and said "Please Fuck Me" right out loud. Matt gasped when I said it. I don't think he was expecting me to voluntarily say something like that. I then lowered my chest to the mattress which caused my rear end to spread open even more. I could feel cool air moving over my anus as I awaited Todd's cock.

"OK now Todd, you rub your cockhead up and down her pussy...OK...just like that. Up and down, up and down..." Matt was obviously enjoying his voueristic role in this lewd encounter. I wondered if he was going to tell Todd when to come too. Todd rubbed his steely hard erection up and down my excited little pussy while Matt filmed us and then I just got frustrated and reached back and took hold of his cock. I placed it right at the entrance to my desire swollen pussy and repeated my earlier request: "Please fuck me Todd! Please fuck my little pussy right now!" I hammed it up a bit for the camera...and for Matt I must admit. He was running the show now.

Todd pushed forward and began to fuck me while Matt encouraged us. Soon the room was filled with the sound of Todd's balls slapping into my pink pussylips as he picked up speed.

"Not too fast!" Again Matt warned. But Todd was stimulated beyond reason now. The highly charged reality of fucking his girlfriend in front of the camera had him ready to come from the moment he finally penetrated me.

"Oh Janie!" He cried as he began to helplessly come in my pussy.I felt his cock swell and then he packed himself inside me as his pleasure erupted.

"No! No! it's too soon" Matt cried from behind us. "Oh Jeez! Now what are we gonna do for the money shot?"

Todd was embarassed as you might imagine. I was worried that I might become pregnant. I didn't even know what a "Money Shot" was or why it even mattered where my boyfriend came. Matt explained that we needed to show the sperm coming out to prove the film was "Real" and not faked. Now what? is right! I knew good and well that Todd was unlikely to be able to perform again any time soon.

"Well..." Todd began, "What if we used your cock for the 'Money Shot'?" he said to Matt. "You know, keep your face out of it and just show the...the end part."

The two of them began to discuss the way it could be done and I began to come to a boil. Here I was. I'd stripped and allowed myself to be fucked naked while some friend of Todd's had filmed...and directed me. Now they were chatting about the technical aspects of using this man's penis to "Finish" the film without so much as a word to me. I began to see Todd for something other than a man I would want to spend my life with.

The two of them decided the best way to end the film was for Todd to film me sucking Matt's penis until he came on my face.

"On her face or in her mouth?" Todd asked.

"Well, in her mouth would be better but what ever you're comfortable with Janie." Matt finally addressed me.

Smoking mad now I fell to my knees and waited while Matt showed Todd how to operate the camera. "There isn't too much film left so this will have to be quick." Matt concluded. He then removed his shorts and briefs and exposed his cock which I wasn't surprised to see was already good and stiff.

"Maybe I could help him get ready to come faster!" I said with an icy, cynical tone of voice. "Here..." With that said I picked up my white panties and began to caress Matt's balls. I looked up at Todd while I was doing it too. Then I moved up real close until I knew Matt could feel my hot breath on his cockhead.

"Uh...I...I think you better start filming now Todd." Matt managed to say as my lips touched his turgid cock. With my boyfriend watching I took Matt's prick into my mouth and began to suck like a whore...which they both obviously thought I was. Yes I sucked and sucked and kept tickling Matt's balls with my panties all the while.

"Not...too..fast..." Matt repeated, having a hard time directing now. He now wore that expression of "Pure Lust" on his face as his friend's girlfriend eagerly sucked his cock.

Then...all three of us heard the whirring sound stop. We'd run out of film.

"Oh doggone it! We're out of film!" Todd announced. "Uh...Janie...out of film honey."

Yeah...like that was going to stop me now. Strip me and fuck me right in front of your friend. Then con me into sucking his prick but..."Oh...we're out of film!" Hah! I redoubled my efforts and tightened my lips even harder. I ran my panty covered finger back to Matt's asshole and teased him back there. It had the desired effect. With Todd continuing to notify me that we'd run out of film, I felt Matt's big cock twitch and then spill it's contents into my mouth. There was no reason to move back so the camera could capture his jism in flight. No. I kept my lips tightly locked onto his cockhead and allowed him to come right in my mouth. I swallowed the first few jolts and then pulled off at the end so Todd could see his friend's cock spewing it's load onto my chin. Just for good measure, I scooped that up and into my mouth as well.

It was a bit awkward getting dressed after how things had turned out. Matt told Todd he'd get the film together in a few days and "Maybe the three of us could watch it together." Fat chance of that.

Well that was about it for me and Todd. He just couldn't accept that his "Hot and horny" girlfriend would do such a thing...right in front of him! Ha Ha! Meanwhile Matt called me the next week and the two of us began dating. Matt treated me a real woman with feelings and needs and not some bimbo Yes I pose nude for Matt sometimes but he has no plans to include me in any further sexual escapades. He knows a good thing when he sees it.

LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers
12