The Stagehand Meets Iggy's Ass

Story Info
A stagehand gets caught ogling at Iggy Azalea's booty.
990 words
3.67
22k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous when my boss notified me that I was wanted in the dressing rooms after the show. As a stagehand, I had walked by the rooms a number of times; usually carrying props or pushing lights on wheeled carts before the show began. However, I had never even heard of a stagehand being asked to talk directly to any of the performers. Usually they were too busy and tired to even be bothered with us grunts, and it was not our place to hinder their efforts to clean up and get on their flights.

Needless to say, I was shaky when I made my way backstage, down a multitude of corridors, and finally into the long hallway of dressing rooms. Not knowing which one I had been requested to enter, I tapped the shoulder of a passing makeup artist.

"Excuse me," I said nervously, "My name is Eric, I'm a stagehand. I was needed in a dressing room, any idea which one?"

"Oh yeah," she said, seemingly bored, "Iggy wanted to talk to you. She's all the way down and to the right."

I nearly couldn't believe her words - why would Iggy Azalea want to talk to a nobody like me?

"Iggy Azalea?" I asked her, dumbly.

She laughed, "Seeing how we work for her and she was the star of this concert, yes...Iggy Azalea,"

She continued on her way as I stood, dumbfounded. I looked around for a moment, then awkwardly made my way to the last door on the right. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" She shouted, obviously too busy to get the door herself. When I opened the door, I was in shock of what I saw.

Iggy was in the middle of changing out of her stage clothes, and what did have on left little to the imagination. She had nude colored spanks clad tightly on her massive round bottom. They were too small for her ass as her bubbly cheeks peeked out on either side. She had nothing but a white bra covering her breasts, which appeared creamy white in the lights of the room. She spun around to see me, and I stood haphazardly in the threshold of the door.

She giggled, "Close the door, silly."

I did as I was told, and Iggy made her way over to me.

"Eric, right?"

I nodded and smiled, feeling like an idiot for my silence. Her accent was deep and sultry, a fitting voice for a sexy lady.

"Eric, in between songs today, I saw you trip up with the smoke machines...were you distracted?" She smirked and looked at my pants, where my cock was growing with confused excitement.

"I mean...I suppose. It was just an honest mistake, won't happen again."

"Oh don't worry! I was flattered, really," She said, pushing her skirt on the ground away with her leg.

I was trying to avoid it, but it was true - I missed my queue with the smoke machines because of Iggy and her fabulous booty. She was standing above me on stage, and I had a perfect view of her supple cheeks.

"I really didn't mean to," I said, "I was just tryi-"

"Eric," She said sternly, "Shut the fuck up."

She dropped to her knees and looked up at me with a smile. My heart began racing as she unzipped my pants.

"Let's see if you can get me just as excited, eh?"

My semi-hard dick flopped out of the hole in my boxers and gently slapped her on the lips. She giggled and began stroking it until it was rock hard.

"Game time," She whispered as she jammed my throbbing cock into her throat. She wasted no time sucking and deepthroating as hard and as hot as she could. Within moments, it was already the best blowjob of my life. She slurped and choked on my piece as she fondled and scratched my low-hanging balls that drooped below her chin. She took my dick as deep as she could, making obscene choking sounds until she could take no more. Standing up, she turned around and pulled of her spanks. Her fat ass jiggled with the motion and she leaned over her makeup table.

"Spit on my asshole,"

"What?" I inquired, shocked and shaken up from her blowjob, "Why?"

"Because," She laughed and looked at me, "You're gonna fuck my shitpipe."

I walked towards her, and stooped my head to her booty. She smelled clean, with a hint of sweat from her show. I gathered enough saliva in my mouth and spat directly on her beautiful, crinkle-cut bootyhole. Her shaven pussy sat just below it, glistening with her juices. I grabbed my dick and gave it a few strokes before placing the tip on her asshole. Slowly, I entered her sweet, warm anus and began thrusting

"Ohh!" She moaned loudly, rubbing her pussy furiously with her hand. Her butt was tight and hot, and her cheeks jiggled and clapped as we fucked harder and harder. I couldn't believe the size of her booty, and I gave it a slap for good measure. She continued moaning, loud and long, and just the sound of her pleasure made me have to cum.

"I'm gonna nut," I exclaimed pulling out of her ass as her hole gaped wide and proud. I spun her around pushed her to the ground, masturbating furiously as I did so. With her face right in front of my cock, it wasn't hard to orgasm.

"FUCK!" I shouted as I unleashed a hot rope of ball snot onto her face. She laughed and asked for more. I continued drenching her, until her face was glazed in baby batter, and it began dripping onto her perky white tits. I stood exhausted, breathing heavily.

"Not bad for a stagehand," She said, licking some cum off of her lips, "But you have a lot to learn."