The Stalker

Story Info
Young woman meets a very different man.
1.2k words
4.15
17.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late in the evening. The rain was coming down and she had no umbrella, no long coat...nothing. The rain pelted her shirt turning it almost translucent. Her breasts were soaked and her nipples tightened at the cold water touching them.

She had seen that same guy again at the coffeehouse tonight. She had seen him before. She was so attracted to him, but had not approached him. He had never said a word to her and so she had assumed he wasn't interested. Too bad, she thought. He had looked so sexy tonight. She reached into her bag for her keys and opened the door. Just as she entered the foyer she dropped her bag.

"Damn." She cursed as she dropped down to pick up its contents. She replaced them all except her favorite lipstick. Where was it?

"Is this what you're looking for?" She turned abruptly to find the man from the coffeehouse holding her mauve lipstick.

"Yes, thank you." She retrieved it and his warm hand touched her chilled one.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I followed you."

"Why?" She asked breathless.

"You know." His voice caressing her like caramel over warm vanilla ice cream.

She shook her head. "No, I don't." But she lied. Even as she backed into the house, she longed to have those hands all over her body. She wanted to beg him to take her and more. She sighed. He was right. She had been giving him the eye for a few weeks now.

He had noticed her from the first. Those tight dark jeans with the g-string he could see when she had bent over that first time to select her coffee beans. The second time he had seen her she had worn that tight pink sweater with no bra on. Her nipples had been tight and her tits bounced as she walked. Did she do it on purpose? Was she instinctively trying to tell all the men around her that her pussy was hot and ready for them? He almost groaned.

He closed the door behind him. He placed her bag on the small table and threw his long, black coat over it.

"I don't even know your name." She whispered, already dewy wet and ready for him. Her pussy was purring for what he could give her.

"It doesn't matter." He told her.

He used his hands to secure her hips as the wall came up sharply behind her. His hands hooked into her jean pockets as he unbuttoned the first two buttons. His hands roamed behind and gripped her ass and slipped underneath. He smiled. He could feel her thong and its dipping into her round ass.

Kimber groaned into his neck as her pussy creamed with his hands roaming her body.

"That's it, baby. Purr for me." He murmured as he pulled her jeans down a little bit. His hand came into the front of her jeans area and went further still moving her little slit and pushing his fingers inside. She was a hot little slut. She was creamy and dripping for him.

Jared smiled. He knew she would be this way. Just the way she walked into the coffeehouse with her tight ass and her tits bouncing -she was just asking for a gangbang in the back. He had gotten enough of her silent signals to know that he had what she needed.

His fingers sank inside her and Kimber moaned again.

"Oh god." She moaned into the air.

His warms hands came up and touched her breasts but not before one of his fingers opened her mouth and made her suck on it.

"Do you like how you taste? Huh? My little bitch in heat?" He said as his other hand gripped her breast.

"Yes." She moaned as his hand massaged and fondled her tightened nipple.

Jared had enough of this foreplay. He wanted to bang her. Already his thick cock was bouncing at the thought of that juicy pussy and there would be more time for foreplay later.

He pulled her jeans off and unbuttoned his own. Without even stopping he ripped the thong off her body.

She moved her legs around his and he pushed her into the wall just as his hard cock came ramming up inside her. She moved her legs around his waist and cried in his ear.

"Oh god, yes."

He tightened his hold on her ass and used it to pump harder into her.

He carried her into the darkened living room and sat down on the couch while she straddled him.

He pulled her off his cock and she willingly sank onto her knees.

Jared smiled. She was a smart little cunt. She didn't need to be told what to do. She went right to it.

Her small rose-colored mouth swallowed him whole like a greedy little bitch. Her one hand held tightly onto his cock while the other massaged her clit.

"Oh, yeah, baby girl. Yeah." Jared bucked his hips as she kept on swallowing him. Her cunt had been so tight and creamy he closed his eyes thinking about it. God, he wanted her again.

Kimber's lips went up and down on his cock. She loved the feeling of it in her mouth and almost gagged as her throat closed over it. She wanted him inside her again. Her tongue lapped at his balls as her mouth tasted his pearly juices. She could also taste her salty pussy on him. She loved tasting herself on men.

She pressed her breasts together and let him tit fuck her until he almost came.

"Enough, baby girl." He pulled her onto the sofa and pushed her knees up in front of her breasts.

Kimber shuddered. She knew his cock would go in so deep in that position.

His cock slid inside her and she almost came.

"Oh god." She almost sobbed. It felt so good she wanted to cum.

"Fuck me harder. Please."

"What did you say?" He asked as his cock drew out and then in again but barely touching the rim of her pussy.

"Please." She tried to push into him but the position made it hard.

"Please what, baby girl?" He circled the entrance to her pussy tormenting her.

Kimber arched and tried to put his cock inside her.

"Please, I need your cock." She begged him shamelessly. She didn't care. All she could think about was that cock inside her pounding.

"Where?" He asked.

"In my cunt, in my pussy. Please fuck me." Kimber begged him.

Jared smiled. "Well, you are my favorite little whore."

Kimber shuddered as he pulled back and rammed into her sore little pussy.
"Oh, harder. Pound harder." She cried as he rammed in and out of her.

He moved her legs around his waist and she arched into his body.

"Oh god. Harder, please."

Jared gripped her hips and thrust into her until he heard her cries and her little pink pussy milked him. Without any words or apologies he pulled out of her and dressed and left.

Kimber stayed on the couch for awhile until her heart and body had stopped racing.

It was only a week later while she was at the coffeehouse that she stopped and saw the paper. A rapist who had been stalking the area for months had suddenly vanished and police were baffled. His picture was on the front page and Kimber knew that face only too well.