The Stalker: 6th Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her scream startled him as he was thinking about how tight her pussy was and how deep he was driving into her with each thrust of his hips and was wondering how long he could hold off before he filled her little box with his juice.. but when she screamed he jerked so hard it almost pushed them both off the mattress and he bottomed out inside her and when she came... she kept cumming.

Then he came.. and his dick began pouring juice into her and he felt that he was filling her with a gallon of semen and he still pounded and still pinched her nipples.. and the more he pulled out and slammed it back inside her the more she screamed and the more she had orgasm after orgasm. She had never felt so tender and so filled in her life and she was definitely no virgin when it came to long hard fucking. But this man had hit a nerve that she had never felt before.. pain and pleasure combined. The pain of her nipples being almost torn off her breasts and the pleasure of his long thick cock stuffing her so completely was causing her to experience explosive orgasms that seemed to never stop. He kept up the pounding as long as his cock held out but after a few minutes, he was sweating so profusely and his dick was beginning to feel tender, so he slowed his moving in and out motions until he lay on top of her and his spent cock shrivelled up inside her now cum filled pussy. She was not only breathless but she was ultimately satisfied. She had been fucked, and fucked well. She was smiling in the light of the candles and he looked into her face and the glow of her moist skin was evident in the dim light and he found himself looking at one of the most beautiful faces he had ever seen. He leaned down and softly begin kissing her chin, her neck and then her lips and she in return moved up to him with her tongue slipping out of her mouth and licking his mouth and the area around it like a puppy. She had needed this man in her life and here he was and she wasn't about to lose him now.

While they devoured each other with thier tongues she began to realize that her arms and hands were so numb she had no feeling in her arms from her shoulders downward. She asked him softly if he would turn her wrists loose and he raised himself from her body and after recovering the cuff key from the kit he took off the handcuffs and began rubbing her wrists to get the circulation going again.

She was on her side now and he was laying behind her still rubbing her wrists and arms when he heard her murmer "Thanks, I needed that!" He first thought she was talking about her wrists but then she continued: "I have always had a fantasy of being raped and tonight you made that dream come true. Thanks..really, thanks! God, I have wanted that for so long and you just fucked the hell out of me and I loved it Mister. I'll be your fuck toy for the rest of your life if you want me!"

He stopped rubbing her wrists and moved up against her back and reached around her body and tenderly massaged her breasts. He intentionally left her nipples alone as he knew they would be so tender that any touch at this point would be utter pain. But he moved his fingers softly around these two lovely tits and as he did so, she regained use of her hands enough that she was searching for his dick behind her. Once she found it she too began tenderly touching him, exploring his manhood as she tickled the sack beneath his cock and allowed her fingernails to lightly drag up and down the length of his now semi?hard manhood. She wanted him again and she moved her body back against him feeling her ass cheeks against his groin area.

His fingers had slipped down her taut stomach and had found the belly button that was pierced with a small ring and he lovingly flicked it back and forth and her ass moved almost in unison with his finger movements. One finger playing with the ring in her belly button while a second finger was now finding its way into the shaven slit between her legs and slowly he slid inside her again. This time with tenderness and this time searching for her pleasure and his.. not her pain and his revenge.

For several moments both ministered to each other and as he grew hard again he took his cock and began sliding it inside the sheath of her slick cunt. She turned her head toward him and said softly.. "my ass.. fuck my ass.. please!"

He was surprised but at the same time he became that much more excited by her words and he pulled from her wet cunt and moved the head of his cock to the tiny entrance of her ass. He pushed forward slowly and as the head entered her small anal cavity he felt it pass the opening and it was if his cock was now almost searching for the deepest hidden area of her bowels. He felt her wet slick buttocks against his groin and he knew he was in as far as the nine inches could reach. All the way to the hilt and she never made a sound other than to groan and cause her breath to slow and then speed up again. She had caused her anal opening to relax thus making entry that much smoother and less painful to her as well as the head of his cock.

His hands were moving across her stomach and her fingers were caressing his balls and he began to slide in and out of her butt as if they were both greased with butter. She was so tight his cock almost hurt but he could feel her muscles relax and then tighten again with a sucking motion that made him find himself needing to cum again.

"I'm going to cum", he said and she told him..

"Do it baby..fill my ass with your juices. Fill me to the brim and let me know you love my tight butt!"

He started moving faster and yet faster but still tenderly and she humped her ass back against him harder and harder.. using her anal muscles to milk his cock of all the cream it could. Even though both were speeding up in this butt fucking both felt nothing but tenderness in thier lovemaking. As he began shooting his cum deep inside her she felt the warmth of his ejaculation and smiled.. and reached around behind her and gripped his buttocks and pulled him deeper inside her as he filled her to overflowing. The cum ran out around the sides of his cock and trickled down her inner thighs and she knew that she had found the one man she could be happy in sex with.. this rapist.

They spent the better part of the next two hours nibbling on each others bodies and exploring the hidden crevices and curves as they again and again became aroused and they found themselves making love, not just having sex, and it was wonderful.

He couldn't explain the way he felt about this young dark haired beauty. He had covered her complete body with kisses and while doing so had found her little tatoo of the bulls head on her ankle. He had licked the ring in her belly button until she begged him to fuck her again which he gladly did. They had laid together for minutes without saying a word and then the slightest movement or the other would cause them to begin their search anew in order to find relief again.

He had lost count how many times he had entered her. He knew that at one point while he was running his tongue across the slick smooth slit between her legs she had taken him inside her mouth and he had filled her mouth as he fucked her face lovingly. He knew that his tongue had also caused her to spasm on more than one occassion when it flicked her clit back and forth and she humped his face and caused her cum to run alongside his lips and mouth. They had enjoyed each others' bodies and they were lost in the flavor of the wet skin they softly licked. He knew that this woman was different than all the others and he didn't know what to do about it. Krys laid with the man for hours.. teasing him with her fingers and her tongue in all the most sensitive places. She realized that she had to stay with him for as long as she could because she felt possessive of him now and not only wanted him but needed him to be able to fulfill her dreams of her sexual desires. Finally, she whispered to him and told him what was on her mind...

"You have raped several.. haven't you?"

He didn't answer verbally but nodded his head and she continued..

"Do you realize that I have never felt this way about a man before... and I need you! Do you know that I not only looked forward to being raped for the last several years but now that it's happened I want to be with you and have you rape me every time you want or need to? I must have you and the only way I can become part of your life is to be a willing victim to you whenever you choose. And I'm hoping you decide to make it a regular habit of taking me whenever you want.. do you understand?"

He had listened intently but didn't know how to respond. Here he was.. married and taking a chance every once in a while by stalking some unknown woman and now this one wants to change all of that? He didn't think so! He enjoyed the freedom of the hunt and the chase and the ultimate satisfaction after enjoying thier bodies and leaving them not only wanting more but refusing to report him to authorities. That was part of his plan.. "find 'em, fuck 'em, and forget 'em." He was not looking for a long term relationship at this point and surely not to the point of curtailing his favorite hobby.. stalking!

She continued and at this point he was surprised all the more.

"I not only enjoy sex with men, but I have made love to some women in my life, and I figured out a long time ago that I just plain loved sex! No matter where or who I was with.. I loved sex. And if you want me as much as I think you do.. you'll let me go with you when you find other women to forcefully have sex with and let me enjoy myself too. I'll be no trouble, and might even be of some help.. but I want you to know as much as you enjoy fucking girls who catch your eye I just might enjoy playing with thier bodies too. It would be a huge turn?on to be with you while you take a woman without her consent and while you were fucking her I could be enjoying myself in my own way. Hell, I just want sex as much as you do. And whenever you're not fucking some young girl that you don't know you can always fuck me like you did tonight! Just think of it.. we could both enjoy the whole rape thing and we could both take beautiful women whether they wanted us to or not! What do you say.. would you consider it?

He was unable to speak.. let alone think this one out. She not only didn't want him to quit stalking but she wanted to help so she could have some fun too. Hell, she was hotter than he thought she was. She admitted she liked women as well as men and was a nymphomaniac on the prowl and he thought he was raping her? It was a wonder she wasn't running up and down the highways taking men out of their cars and force fucking them silly just to get her rocks off!

He had to admit she was the hottest piece of ass he had ever had. He knew that he wanted to be with her as often as he could and he not only didn't mind sharing his victims but he found that it sounded just kinky enough to make his stalking that much more exciting. He had to admit that the idea of having a lover go with him and help him rape other women was a definite turn on for him. Damned if he wouldn't give it a try. What did he have to lose? If it didn't work out, he could always venture out by himself and leave her home alone.. but he didn't really think he would be doing that very often. He became excited at the idea of both of them abducting young women and having thier way with them and then going to the next one.

He would do it.. and he told her so. But of course, there would have to be rules. He would be the one choosing the next victim and she would just go along for the ride. Of course he knew she would be riding the girls while he rode them and sometimes to help taking the girl of his choice without too much violence.. so much the better. She could lure another female easier than he could and he would still enjoy the fruits of her labor. He told her he wanted to continue to allow his victims to enjoy the rape and thus not cause them to be reported to the local police.

He told himself that he had to remember to fix her phone when he dropped her off at her house and he didn't want to forget to get her phone number either, but, those things drifted away from his mind as she agreed to all of his rules and had now moved over his body one more time and positioned her love canal over his now erect cock. As she began to lower herself on him she smiled and said that they would make one hell of a team. With that she slid down and impaled herself on him. He thrust himself up to meet her and as if in perfect unison they again began racing toward the ultimate goal of yet another blinding climax.

Krys hadn't even asked him his name and she seemed not to worry about it much as she knew what she had to know about him.. he fit inside her like a hand in a glove.

He marvelled at the fact that her body fit his so perfectly, and that she appeared to enjoy sex just as much or maybe more than he did, and most of all.. she loved being fucked in the ass! Now..that was his kind of woman!

The Stalker will keep submitting adventures only if the readers think that his work has merit. Please consider voting and sending me feedback so that I'll know whether to continue stalking... until then, be careful out there ladies!

If you would like to be the next victim consider sending me a feedback and let me know a few details describing you, your body size, color of hair, etc and your first name only so that I can personalize a story for you. You could be the Stalkers' next target. If you would like to leave an email address I'll consider contacting you and hopefully discuss what you expect while suffering at the hands of the texas_rapist.

12