The Stalker Ch. 07

Story Info
Mike and his neighbor Dorrie get it on.
4.2k words
4.79
24k
1
0

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Jill didn’t go back to her room after we made love. In fact we fell asleep in each other’s arms and slept soundly. It was kind of nice to wake up the next morning with Jill still asleep next to me. She was lying snuggled against me spoon-fashion, with her back to me. Her thick, blonde hair was a tangled mass on the pillow.

I carefully removed the covers from her and surveyed her body, something I could do in the sunlight streaming in the bedroom windows. I didn’t know how old Jill was, but I suspected she was a few years older than I was. Her body, though, was the equal of many women years younger than she was. There didn’t appear to be an ounce of fat on her anywhere, and her muscle development was just right. She was taut, smooth and firm, not a bulging, bizarre caricature of a woman like some female body builders I’ve seen.

When she stirred softly in her sleep and her buttocks moved against me, my penis, which had begun swelling as I gazed at her, did so even more quickly, rising against her firm, lovely cheeks, pressing into the crack between them.

I reached over her body, cupped one firm breast gently in my hand, and squeezed it softly while my fingers massaged the nipple into rigid life. While I did that, the motions of her hips grew more urgent. Before long, she was purring with delight and her buttocks were caressing my erect cock, which continued to harder and harder as her firm bottom caressed it.

Jill’s hand patted mine, the one that was caressing her breast. “Oh, God, this is such a wonderful way to wake up,” she murmured. “I hate to do this, because what you’re doing feels so good, but I have to go to the bathroom.”

“You coming back?” I asked.

She smiled at me. “Of course I am, the club doesn’t open until ten, remember?” she said. I saw her glance at the clock on the nightstand next to the bed. “It’s only seven.” She got out of bed and, nude, padded out of the room.

Jill wasn’t in the bathroom long. When she returned to my room, she sat down on the bed, leaned over and kissed me softly, while her fingers traced my face. “You were wonderful last night,” she whispered. “I haven’t felt that good in ages.”

“You were wonderful, too,” I said. Her smooth bare legs were near my face and, lying next to her, I was looking up at the underslope of her breasts which did sag a little bit, but were still very nicely-shaped. As I laid there, looking up at her, passion again began to rise in me once again.

I rolled on my side and began stroking her legs softly. Jill looked down and smiled at me. Then she stretched out on the bed and rolled on her side to face me. As she did, her breasts moved enticingly. I bent my head forward and took one of her nipples between my lips.

When I began suckling her, she groaned softly and her hands slid into my hair. “God, I love that!” she murmured. “It makes me feel all funny in my stomach!”

Her words were music to my ears. Since she obviously liked what I was doing, I kept doing it. I moved my mouth from one breast to the other. Her nipples grew hard and firm and stood out proudly from the rounded, smooth flesh around them. While my lips were busy with her breasts, my hands slid over her body, exploring, searching. Eventually, with some reluctance, I abandoned her breasts, leaving the nipples glistening with wetness. My lips began a journey over the rest of her body. Her belly was firm and taut, surprisingly so.

Jill began her making sounds like a purring cat while my lips continued their downward journey. “Mmm! Mmmm! Mmm!” she murmured softly. She rolled onto her back and her body began to move more and more insistently as my lips and hands roamed over it.

My hand went between her legs and slid upward. Jill gasped when I began toying with her still-wet cunt. One finger slid easily into her and her back arched, lifting her hips off the bed. Her moans grew louder. “Yes! Yes!” she cried. “Oh, God, Yes!”

My lips were nearing their destination, her tightly curled pubic hair. When I kissed my way through it, her movements became more frantic.

“Eat me! Oh, Yes! Eat me!” Jill mewled.

I did just that. Her movements became more frantic when my tongue began to lash her clit while my finger pistoned in and out of her well-lubricated opening. My cock, re-awakened, pressed against her leg as I ate her.

“Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!” she panted while my tongue and fingers continued working on her. Her stomach rippled and, her body twisted. I continued licking her, savoring the sounds of ecstasy that came from her.

Then all hell broke loose. “Ahh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhhh!” Jill moaned. She writhed against my mouth, smearing my face with her juices when she exploded with a powerful orgasm.

When she had calmed down, Jill rolled on her side, pushed herself up on her elbow, and began to allow her hand to trailed lightly down my body, toward my middle. Her fingers sent currents of desire racing through me as they glided over my skin.

“Ahh!” I groaned when her fingers encircled my cock which was already rock-hard.

She began kissing my chest, licking my nipples, making me crazy. Her lips and hands seemed to be everywhere on me. Each gentle caress, each tender kiss raised my level of need higher and higher. She sure knew what she was doing.

“Wahh!” I groaned and my hips arched off the bed when, without warning, something warm and wet engulfed my cock. She was sucking my cock and acting as if she loved doing it!

It didn’t take long before I was totally out of control. My hips twisted and turned and I was babbling with delight.

The next thing I knew, Jill was straddling me. Her firm, strong legs were pressed against my sides and she was rocking her hips, rubbing her wet gash against my cock, which was trapped between us. I shoved my hips off the bed, pressing myself against her.

“I take it you want me,” Jill said. Her face was flushed and her chest was heaving. Her nipples were again fully erect.

“Yes!” I groaned. “God! Yes!”

“Well, then…” She reached between us, centered the tip of my cock on her opening, and with a facile movement of her hips, took my swollen shaft all the way into her. “Yeah! Oh, yeah!” she murmured, beginning to rock her hips. “That’s nice! So nice!”

I’ve always enjoyed making love with the woman on top, mainly because you don’t have your hands tied up. I grabbed Jill’s breasts and began rubbing the swollen tips with my thumbs.

“Oh, Jesus!” she groaned. “God!” Her movements became more fervent. “God, you know just the right thing to do, don’t you?”

While I massaged her breasts, I shoved my hips upward, causing my shaft to surge deep into her. I could feel it lashing around inside her.

“Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!” Jill groaned while, her body rocking wildly, she rode my spearing shaft. “Jeeezus! Oh, Jeeezus! Damn! Damn!”

Our coupling grew more frantic, and as she thrashed atop me even more wildly, I realized it wouldn’t be long before I came. The sensations were wonderful, too wonderful!

“Can’t wait! Oh, God, Jill! I can’t wait!” I groaned.

“Don’t! Oh, God! Don’t!” Jill cried. “Give it to me! Give it to me!”

“Yeah! Oh, yeah!” I cried. Delight swept through me and my torrid juices gushed into her.

“Take me! Oh, yeah! Take me! Now! Now! Ahh! Ahhh!” Jill wailed when my orgasm triggered hers.

Jill stayed on top of me once we finished and giggled when my softening cock slid from her. She kissed me fervently. “God! I can’t believe I feel this good!” she whispered breathlessly. She buried her face against my chest. I stroked her hair and her smooth back.

After a while, we got up, showered, and got dressed. I drove Jill to work, stopping on the way to buy her breakfast. When I pulled up in front of the health club, she unhooked her seatbelt, slid across the seat, and we kissed fondly.

“What are you going to do all day?” she asked.

“I’m going to see if I can come up with some way of getting Billy to stop what he’s doing,” I said. “I’ll see you at eight. You have my cell phone and pager numbers. Call me if he shows up here at the club, but call the cops first.”

“I will,” she said. She gave me another kiss, then she was out of the car and walking into the club.

“Well,” I thought, “This job has some fringe benefits you hadn’t counted on, doesn’t it?” I put my car in “drive” and headed for my house.

I found a message from Roscoe on my answering machine when I got home. He said he would need me for the protection job and that I should call him as soon as I could. That presented me with a problem. I couldn’t very well work for Roscoe if I was working for Jill, could I? I decided to call him a little later and let him know I couldn’t help him out, at least not for a couple of weeks.

I went out to the kitchen and made myself some coffee. As I drank it I looked out my back window and realized my lawn desperately needed mowing. Ever since my wife left me, I haven’t been as good about doing chores around the house as I should be. I figured I better mow the lawn to keep the house from looking abandoned.

Fortunately, I do have a riding mower, so mowing my lawn isn’t such a hard job. In fact, there are days when it can be downright enjoyable, especially when my neighbor, Dorrie Marklin, lounges around her swimming pool in one of her scanty bikinis.

It didn’t look like today was going to be one of my lucky days. As I rode the mower around my yard, I occasionally glanced toward the pool in the yard behind Marklin house, but Dorrie wasn’t there.

I was just about finished when I glanced over at the Marklin place one last time and saw Dorrie, wearing one of the scantiest swimsuits I’d ever had the pleasure of seeing, step out of the back door of her house. She was a spectacular specimen of femininity and the suit made really was a knockout. I couldn’t help staring at her, and at what there was of the suimsuit, as she walked to the pool and lowered herself into a chaise lounge.

The suit was made of some kind of metallic fabric with a blue and green print. It covered – just barely – Dorrie’s lithe, beautiful body. The suit’s bra cradled her small, but firm-looking breasts, and the bottom was nothing more than two tiny Vs of cloth connected by thin straps. Those straps encircled her slim, finely-formed hips. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. Her tan skin – a lot of it was exposed to my heated gaze – gleamed with a slight film of perspiration.

I finished mowing, wishing Dorrie had come out sooner, and put the mower in my garage. When I walked out of the garage, I again glanced in my neighbor’s direction. Dorrie was sitting up on the chaise lounge and, when she saw me, she smiled and waved for me to come over.

Dorrie smiled as I approached her. “You look warm,” she said softly.

“Um, yeah, I am,” I replied. “Mowing, even on the rider, can be hot work.” My voice sounded funny and I wondered if she noticed.

Dorrie nodded. “That’s why I hire one of the kids from the neighborhood to do ours,” she said.

I sat down in a chair next to her. I knew I was staring at her and I tried not to, but I couldn’t help myself.

“So, how are you handling being a bachelor again?” Dorrie asked. Her voice was soft, husky, and very sexy. “It’s been a year, hasn’t it, since Nadine left?”

“Eighteen months, but who’s counting?” I replied. I took a deep breath. “I guess I’m managing.”

We talked for a while. Dorrie seemed particularly intrigued by the fact that I was working as a private investigator. The entire time our conversation was taking place, I kept sneaking glances at her gorgeous body and it was making me hotter and hotter. I wondered if she had any idea of the effect she was having on me.

After a while Dorrie stretched languidly, then she stood up. “Would you like a cold beer?” she asked. “I think I’m going to have one.”

“Ah…I…yeah, a cold beer would really taste good about now,” I croaked.

Dorrie smiled. “Come on,” she said, “Let’s go in the house, I have some beer in the fridge.” She turned and started for the house.

I got to my feet, tried to get my rigid shaft arranged comfortably enough to allow me to walk, and followed Dorrie. I had the pleasure of watching her well-shaped buttocks move as she walked ahead of me. The bikini bottom was so tiny I could see all of her incredibe bottom!

When we arrived in her kitchen, Dorrie got two amber long-necked bottles out of the refrigerator and opened them. “Do you want a glass?” she asked me.

I shook my head. “Bottle’s fine,” I said.

She handed one bottle to me, picked up the other one, placed it to her lips, tilted her head back, and took a long swig. “Do you get lonely without Nadine?” she asked.

Her question surprised me. “I…ah…I guess I do, sometimes,” I replied. “I have been seeing a few women, though.”

“I’ve noticed,” Dorrie purred. “And some of them are quite attractive, too.”

“Ah…I…I guess so,” I replied.

“I get lonely sometimes, with Mike on the road as much as he is,” Dorrie said softly. “Sometimes I’m so lonely I feel as if I have to do something. I bet you know what that’s like, don’t you?”

“Ah…sure, ah…I guess I, ah, do,” I said. My heart began pounding harder when, I took a step toward my pretty, bikini-clad neighbor. Her comments and the look I saw in her in her eyes told me that, unless I was totally misreading the signs, she was making me an offer and it was an offer I was dying to accept.

As I approached her, Dorrie set her beer on the counter and looked me straight in the eye. Her eyes, I noticed, were filled with expectation. No question about it. She wanted me to do exactly what I was about to do! I opened my arms and reached for her.

Murmuring softly, she slid into my arms. When her body came against mine I could feel her body heat radiating through my clothing. Our lips joined and passion raced through me. My arms slid around her, my hands slid down her bare back, onto her trim bottom, and I pulled her against me. Her tongue shot into my mouth, lashing mine. Wildfires of need flared inside me.

I felt her soft hand at the waist of my slacks, then it was inside them, searching for, and finding, my cock. “Come on!” she murmured. She put an arm around me and, with her hand still inside my jeans, clutching my cock, she led me through the an archway and down a short hallway.

While we shuffled down the hallway, Dorrie kept fondling my swollen cock. Her fingers moved from the tip to the base and back. We arrived at a bedroom and the next thing I knew, I was lying on a king-sized bed and Dorrie was stripping my clothes from me. When she had me naked, she gazed longingly at my swollen rod, which was pointing toward the ceiling. Licking her lips, she knelt on the bed and kissed it.

I responded with a loud cry of delight. Dorrie proceeded to go after my erection wildly, allowing the veined shaft to slide between her lips, and move deep into her mouth! I felt myself quivering. Thrills coursed through my over-heated body! All I could do was moan! “Arrgghh! Arrgghh! Arrgghh! “ I wailed. My neighbor, I learned quickly, had an incredibly talented mouth. Overwhelmed by the sudden build-up of passion she evoked in me, I exploded a geyser of hot, sticky fluids into her mouth just moments after she began sucking me. “Oh! God!” I groaned as I came.

My cock started to soften, but that didn’t deter Dorrie from sucking and licking it as avidly as ever. Only when I was, at last, completely limp and clean, did she let the flaccid shaft slide from her mouth. Then she sat back on her heels and grinned at me. “Did you like that?” she whispered. Her voice had a breathless, urgent quality.

“It was fantastic!” I replied. “Damn, Dorrie, you’re unbelievable!”

“I’m glad you liked it,” Dorrie said as she moved to the center of the bed and stretched out next to me. “I hope you’ll be nice to me now.” She gazed at me, her eyes hot.

I slid over next to her, touched her shoulder and she molded her lean body against me. My hands began exploring her and she murmured with delight.

“Yes! Oh, yes!” Dorrie purred. “You have such an incredibly soft touch! God, that feels fabulous!” She rained wet, impassioned kisses on me. “Make love to me! Make love to me!”

I removed the scanty swimsuit top and gazed at her lovely breasts. They were small, but well-shaped and firm, the proud tips capped by dark rings. Her large, mouth-watering nipples were beginning to emerge, begging for my kisses. I bent my head and sucked a straining tip into my mouth.

“Uhh!” Dorrie groaned. Her body shook as exquisite sensations shot through her while my lips moved from one of her turgid nipples to the other, then back. Her body responded powerfully to my caresses. “Yes! Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!” she moaned, arching her back, pressing herself tighter against my mouth. “Yes! Yes! Kiss them! Oh, God! Kiss them!”

While I suckled Dorrie’s nipples, I let my hands wander over her hot silky flesh. Her movements became more urgent as I did. Her hands pulled at me.

I rolled her over on her back, then I stripped her swimsuit bottom off, and stared, wide-eyed at what I’d uncovered. A thick mass of brown hair covered her middle, already matted and damp, glistening with the dew of her excitement.

I resumed my exploration of her lithe, lovely body. My fingers trailed over her flat belly and she shuddered.

“Don’t stop!” she murmured. “That feels so wonderful!”

My fingers moved over her lightly, touching her where she desperately wanted to be touched, fanning the fires of passion which I knew were burning inside her. It wasn’t long before her hips were twisting and rising and she was gasping. My wandering fingers ventured onto her clit and a powerful shudder went through her.

“That’s wonderful! Please don’t stop!” Dorrie groaned.

I had no intention of stopping. I moved so my face was next to her middle, kissed her belly, then moved my mouth onto her pussy. I lifted my head a little and blew on her, letting my warm breath caress her open, pulsing vagina. Her hips jolted upward. Then I let my extended tongue probe into her.

“Yes!” Dorrie screamed as powerful impulses of pleasure swept through her, “Oh, God! Mike hasn’t done that in so long! Eat me! Ah! Eat me! Eat me!”

None of my previous experiences prepared me for the powerful reaction Dorrie showed to my oral foray into her pulsing quim. Her pussy lunged against my mouth as her hips rose and fell. My tongue lashed the silky lips of her pussy. I sought, then discovered the swollen bud of her clit and began licking it. When I sucked it into my mouth Dorrie’s hips went wild. Her motions were so wild I had to grab her buttocks and hang on to maintain contact with her.

“Cumming! Ggaa! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus! I’m cumming! I’m cumming! Yeah! Oh, yeah! Ggaa! Ggahh!” she shrieked and her hands raked the bed spread. Her body convulsed with pleasure as my lips and tongue stirred her to a crashing orgasm.

When Dorrie finally relaxed and was quiet, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against me. My cock was again throbbingly erect, painfully so. I released her and got to my knees between her lithe legs once more, grasped my cock in my hand, and drove it into her.

“Oh, yeah!” Dorrie exclaimed, her eyes widening. She reached up, pulled me down so she could kiss me and drove her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues dueled, inflaming both of us to even greater heights of passion.

“Yes! Oh, yes!” Dorrie moaned. “Give it to me! Give it to me!”

Since I’d already come in her mouth, I felt as if I were tireless, even though Dorrie’s clutching cave continued to send fierce rushes of ecstasy sweeping through me. It was as if I would never have to stop, as if I could keep sliding into her forever! Our frantic sexual combat continued, shaking the bed, which squeaked in protest and thumped against the wall.

“Oh, God, that’s good!” Dorrie whispered, pulling me down, kissing me again. “Don’t stop! Oh, God, it feels so goddamn good!” She smiled. “Let’s do it doggie-style!”

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12