The Stalker Ch. 14

Story Info
Mike spends one last night with Jill.
2.5k words
4.75
15.9k
1
0

Part 14 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

I parked in the health club lot and walked inside. Jill was sitting at the reception desk. She got up and we both walked into the office.

“Is…is it over?” she asked.

I nodded. “Billy’s in jail, and I have a feeling he’s going to be there for a long time,” I said.

She looked relieved, but sad, too. “Are…are you sure?” she asked.

“About as sure as I can be,” I said. “He’s got so many serious charges against him, it isn’t likely he’s going to be on the street any time soon.”

“I guess that means I won’t see you any more,” she said.

“I thought, maybe, you might like it if I took you home tonight,” I said.

“I would like that,” Jill replied.

Once all of the members were gone, we closed up the health club, then left. Jill hadn’t said much since I told her Billy was no longer a threat to her. As we drove toward her apartment building, she laid her hand on my arm, but kept staring straight ahead.

When we reached her apartment building, I held the door for her and she got out of the car. We went upstairs to her apartment, and she let us in.

When we were in her apartment, Jill walked to the doorway that opened onto the hallway that led to the bedrooms. She was wearing yet another Spandex leotard, a bright orange one, with black leggings. She stood there looking at me, took a deep breath, and began sliding the straps of the top of her outfit down over her shoulders, then she peeled it down, baring her lovely upper body.

My face felt hot, and I knew my eyes were wide as I watched Jill getting undressed. She peeled the remainder of the outfit down and stepped out of it, then she stood there for a moment, displaying her fantastic body to me.

I was a little surprised by what she was doing and could feel my body responding to the sight of her lovely nude body. “Jill, what…what are you…doing?” I gasped.

She looked me directly in the eye. “I don’t want to talk,” she said softly. “I want you to fuck me! Now!” She turned and started down the hallway, headed toward her bedroom.

I couldn’t move at first, then I bolted down the hallway. When I reached her bedroom, Jill, her arms outstretched, was lying on the bed. “What took you so long?” she asked. “Come here and fuck me!”

Ben stripped my clothes off as I staggered across my room. I tumbled on top of Jill and my lips immediately went to her protruding nipples while her hands sought my erection.

“Take me! Take me now!” Jill groaned, pulling at me.

I raised my hips, then lowered them. Without assistance, my rigid shaft slid into her warm, damp channel.

“Yes! Oh, yes! Yes!” Jill groaned when she felt my erection entering her. “That’s what I need!”

Unable to lie still, I began to move my hips and we rode breaking waves of jubilation. Our bodies strained together and we exchanged the utmost in erotic sensations and sought more.

“Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!” Jill cried when her body exploded into violent spasms. “I’m cumming! Take me! Take me! Take me!”

“Jill! Oh, God!” I cried when my torrid juices exploded into my partner’s rocking, twisting body.

Finished, I rolled off Jill, onto my back, and lay there, gasping for breath. I could barely comprehend what had happened.

Jill gave me no respite. She immediately slid down and began to run her hands over my body. Then she grabbed my cock, and I uttered a groan of delight. She stroked my throbbing, come-slick organ insistently with one hand while the other rolled my balls and her fingers teased my scrotum.

I groaned with delight and arched my back, pushing my hips up off the bed. “Jill…my God! What are you doing to me?” I moaned, my hips twisting and turning. “God!”

Jill took my cock in her mouth.

“Ah!” I moaned. I clawed at the bedspread with my fingers as wave after wave of delight, induced by her fervid ministrations, swept over me. “Ahh!” I groaned, “Jill! Oh, God, Jill! I-I’m gonna come! It…that feels too good!”

Jill let my cock slide from her mouth and positioned herself on top of me, trapping my erect cock between her moist opening and my belly. As she moved on top of me a ripple of delight went through me. She rocked her hips, caressing my rigid pole with her labia, and I experienced another tremor of bliss. It was clear to me she wanted to have my cock plunging into her again!

I slid one hand between our writhing bodies, grasped my cock and, with some difficulty, managed to get the flared purple tip between the lips of Jill’s dripping opening.

Jill shuddered when she felt me sliding into her again.

My hands went to her chest, cupped her breasts, and I began rubbing her nipples while my swollen organ moved in and out, rubbing the super-sensitive walls of her furrow. Exquisite sensations began to race though me.

There was a wild look on Jill’s face as she rode me. “Oh!” she moaned, acting more out of control than I’d ever seen her act. “It’s gonna happen! Feels too good! Oh, God! I’m gonna cum again! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Ahh! Yes!”

I felt Jill shaking and quivering. The motions she was making with her hips were so wild I was afraid she’d break my cock off. I looked at her face and saw that it was slack with passion, bobbing limply on her lovely neck. She clutched my arms fiercely and her fingernails bit into my skin. Her cave gripped my cock, rippling, squeezing.

“I’m cumming! I’m cumming! Yes! I’m cumming! Cumming!” she screamed, her body straining.

And, when she came, so did I. “Yeah! Oh, yeah!” I groaned. My neck arched and my hips rose off the bed as what remained of my essence gushed into her vibrating body. “I’m cumming, too! Oh, God, Jill! Oh, God!”

Her lust spent, Jill collapsed atop me, too weak to move. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her softly. My cock, which I feared might never get soft again, was still lodged in her.

After a few minutes, Jill pushed herself up on her arms and looked down at me. “I can’t believe it! You…you’re still hard!” she exclaimed.

“Ah…I-I’m not sure I’ll ever get soft again!” I replied. I groaned softly when she moved her hips, making my cock lash her insides once more.

“Well…” Jill murmured. Her face went slack as passion began to spread through her once more. “...as long as you’re hard, and you have that thing in the right place, we might as well take advantage of it.” She increased the pace with which her hips were moving. “Yes!” she murmured. “That’s what I need! Oh, yes!”

I grabbed my partner’s hips and began lifting my hips, driving my steel-hard wand deep into her.

“Oh! Oh! Oh!” Jill groaned as my indomitable organ pistoned into her. “Yes! Yes! Oh, yes! Take me! Take me!”

I continued to hold her hips and watched her breasts bob and jiggle as my frantic movements rocked her body.

“Ahh! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! This feels so good! So good! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Don’t ever stop! Don’t ever, ever stop! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!” Jill screamed when still more explosions of bliss jolted her.

“Uhh! Uhh!” I groaned as I came again, with spasms so intense they were almost painful.

Once again, when she finished, Jill collapsed atop me.

I didn’t move. I couldn’t. I was too used up.

I awoke early the next morning. Jill was lying next to me, still asleep. She must have sensed I was awake because she rolled over on her back and looked at me. Her eyes were red and she looked as if she might burst into tears any second.

“You...you have to go, don’t you?” she asked.

I nodded. “Jill…I…” I struggled with what to say. Then I decided there were things I wanted to do more than talk, so I slid my hand down from her shoulder, onto her breast.

“Would you mind if we made love again instead of talking?” I asked.

Jill looked thoughtful for a second, then she shook her head.

I pressed body against hers, my hand slid onto her breast, and my finger began teasing her nipple. She put her arm around me and pulled me to her. I moved into her embrace and our lips met.

When the kiss ended, I bent my head down to Jill’s chest and sucked one of her rigid nipples between my lips. She moaned ecstatically, her body arched, and her hands pressed against my head against her. “Gahh! Oh, God! Oh, God! Yes! Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! Kiss them! Oh, yes! Kiss my breasts!” she cried.

I wanted to make this, possibly the last time we would ever make love, a time Jill would remember. I knew I was turning her on because of the way she was moaning and writhing as I touched her, so I kept doing the all things I knew aroused her. While I caressed her, I felt my cock grow harder, and began to throb. I wanted to put it in her, to experience the wonderful feelings I knew I’d get when I did, but I wanted to prolong our last time as long as I could, so I continued caressing her, even though I could hardly wait!

When I shifted position on the bed and my erect cock slapped against her leg, Jill slid her hand down between us and touched the tip of my engorged shaft. Then she began teasing it with her fingers.

“Oh, Jill! Oh, God! Oh, God!” I groaned.

Jill held my hot lance in her hand for a moment then she began to slide her hand softly up and down the veined shaft.

“Ah!” I groaned.

Jill began kissing my chest. She lashed my nipples with her tongue and I shuddered and moaned that what she was doing to me was making me crazy. Her lips and hands continued to rouse me.

“Wah!” I moaned. My hips arched off the bed when Jill took my erect penis into her mouth.

It didn’t take long before I was totally out of control. My hips twisted and turned and my hands roamed over Jill’s body as I tried vainly to caress her, to give her as much pleasure as she was giving me.

Finally, she let my cock slide out of her mouth, slid up next to me. She kissed me, then took me in her arms. “I want to do something special this time,” she murmured, pulling me on top of her.

When I slid on top her, Jill slid my erection down through the soaking lips of her vagina and centered the head on her anus. “Put it in me there!” she urged me fervently. She shuddered with ecstasy when I slid into her bottom.

Being in Jill’s ass left me feeling far more out of control than I liked being. She was so tight and it felt far too good. “Oh God!” I groaned. “I-I don’t believe it! I’m too turned on. I-I’m gonna come pretty soon!”

“Shh!” Jill whispered. She kissed me and tightened her arms around me to keep me from moving. “Lie still for a minute. Just hold me and don’t move.”

Quaking with excitement, I did as I was told. When I was calmer, Jill relaxed her embrace and I once more began to move. As my engorged piston slid in and out of her, the delectable friction of her tight anus on my embedded organ sent delight racing through me and drove me toward the heights of rapture. My body felt as if it was on fire. At last, like a thousand skyrockets exploding at once, an incredibly intense orgasm tore through me.

At the same time, Jill’s body writhed and bucked under mine while moans and cries of joy issued from her.

“Ohh! Jill!” I cried, my hips going wild. “I can’t wait. I can’t wait! Oh God! Oh God!” My heated fluids gushed into Jill’s rectum.

“Aahh! Aahh! Yes!” she cried. “Oh, God! Oh, God! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!” Her body strained wildly against mine.

Slowly, ecstasy faded to pleasure, then pleasure to contentment. I lay atop her, resting on her breasts, too weak to move. At last, when I could move, I rolled off and lay on my side, looking at her. I could see the sorrow in her eyes.

Jill kissed me and said, “That was wonderful! You are such a fantastic lover!”

I smiled at her and said, “So are you.” Then I covered her mouth with mine and kissed her hard.

“I have a feeling it may be a very long time before we do this again,” Jill said softly. “I know you said that won’t be the case, but I really think it will be.”

“I don’t know what to say,” I replied.

“Then don’t say anything,” Jill told me, and kissed me on the cheek. She sat up in bed. “I really have to get going,” she said. “I need to get ready for work.” She got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

I had a feeling she wouldn’t want me taking a shower with her, so I stayed in the bedroom. When she returned, I laid in her bed watching, as she began putting her clothes on.

“Jill, I…I really do care for,” I said softly. “I...I guess I shouldn’t have let anything happen between us. I...I never intended for you to get hurt.”

Jill turned and looked at me tenderly. “I know you didn’t,” she whispered. “I...I’m really going to miss having you around.”

When she finished dressing, she looked at me. “Are you going to get dressed?” she asked. “You do have to take me to work. My car is still at the club.”

I sat up, slid to the edge of the bed, and reached for my clothes. “Would you like a little breakfast before work?” I asked as I slipped on my underpants.

“I’d love some,” Jill replied.

When I had my clothes on, we went out to my car. I stopped at a nice little coffee shop and we had breakfast, then I drove Jill to the health club.

“I...I really am going to miss having you around,” Jill told me before she got out of the car. “I...I’ll never, ever forget what we shared and what you’ve done for me.”

“Me...me, either,” I replied.

Jill got out of the car and walked toward the entrance to the health club. Before she went inside, she turned and looked at me. She lifted her hand and waved and I waved back. Then she blew me a kiss, turned, and went inside.

I took a deep breath, started my car, backed out of the parking space, and headed for my home. I’d managed to save Jill from a man who was threatening her. Would I be able to do the same for Jennifer?

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers