The Stalker Ch. 22

Story Info
In gratitude, Jennifer extends a dinner invitation.
2.9k words
4.81
17.9k
1
0

Part 22 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County XVIII: The Stalker

Chapter twenty-two

Apologies to my readers. Here is the correct Chapter 22

I slept until almost four in the afternoon. I'd have probably slept longer, but the phone woke me up. "Hello," I mumbled after I fumbled the phone off the night stand next to my bed.

"How you doing?" Roscoe asked.

"I was sleeping, trying to recover," I said. "What the hell do you want?"

"Mrs. Wilkins wants us to come over for dinner tonight," he said. "She told me it was her way of thanking us. I told her that we only did what she was paying us to do, but she insisted. You think you're up to it?"

"I'll be there," I said. "What time?"

"Seven o'clock," Roscoe said.

"See you tonight, buddy," I said.

I arrived at Jennifer's house at five minutes of seven. She answered the door looking so stunning that I found myself having trouble breathing. She had on a plum-colored dress made of material with a Jacquard print. It had a wide neckline and long sleeves and reached almost to her ankles, but she'd left some of the buttons in the skirt open, displaying her wonderful legs. The dress was snug and clung lovingly to her wonderfully formed body. She had her hair pulled back and tied with a black ribbon around it, and was wearing understated makeup.

She looked puzzled. "What's the matter?" she asked. "You have a funny look on your face."

"You're beautiful!" I whispered.

She flushed and whispered, "Thank you. Please, come in." She held the door and I walked by her, into the house. The perfume she was wearing smelled spectacular.

"Am I early?" I asked, looking around. Nobody else was there yet. I expected Roscoe and Moose, and the other guys who'd worked on the case."

Her face took on a wonderful red glow. "You're my only guest," she said. "I had Roscoe tell you the dinner was for all of you, but it wasn't. I wasn't sure if you'd come if I asked you."

"Why would you think that?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I guess I was worried that you might still be upset with me after how I ended our relationship," she said.

"Jennifer, I'm not angry," I said. I smiled. "And to be honest with you, I'm kind of glad Roscoe and the others aren't here. Are you going to tell me what you started to tell me the other night?"

She nodded. "Yes...after dinner," she said softly.

Dinner, which she prepared for us herself, was fantastic. I had no idea what a wonderful cook Jennifer was. She served me broiled salmon with Béarnaise sauce, baked potato, and mixed vegetables in a delicious sauce I couldn't quite identify.

"That was an incredible meal," I told her after we finished. "I feel like I'm gonna bust."

My compliment caused Jennifer to blush again. "It's the least I could do, given all you've done for me," she replied. She smiled at me. "I'm glad you liked the meal. Would you like some coffee?"

"I'd love some," I told her. "Black."

"Why don't you go in the living room, I'll get it and bring it in there?" Jennifer said. She got up and headed for the kitchen.

I walked into the living room and made myself comfortable on the sofa. I had no idea what it was she planned to tell me, but I'd come to realize that I felt a lot for her and I had made up my mind that, one way or another, no matter what the consequences, before the night was over, I was going to let her know what my feelings for her were.

Jennifer came in a few minutes later, carrying two cups of coffee on a small silver tray. She set the tray down on the coffee table and sat down near me on the sofa. She reached out and laid her hand on my arm. "I...I can't begin to thank you for all you've done for me," she said softly, her eyes wide.

"I'm just glad you're safe," I said. "And it was luck more than anything. I almost let him get away."

She shook her head. "No...that's not true," she said. "You figured out a way to end this."

"I had to," I said. I picked up one of the cups and sipped the coffee.

"I owe you an explanation," Jennifer said softly. "I want you to understand why I...why I stopped seeing you."

I nodded and sipped more of my coffee.

She took a deep breath and her gorgeous eyes held mine. "Do you recall my telling you that I'd never been in love?" she said.

I nodded.

"Well...I...I...that's not true any more," she said softly.

My breath caught. Was she going to tell me there was someone she had fallen in love with? The prospect of hearing her say that terrified me, but I tried to keep a calm look on my face. "What...what do you mean?" I asked. "Have you...is there someone...?"

She nodded slightly. "Someone changed that and showed me what being in love feels like," she said.

"They...they did?" I asked. "Who?"

"You," she replied, her voice so soft I could barely hear her. "Being with you caused me to feel things I'd never felt before, things I found terribly frightening. I even started to think about leaving Horace and...he took another deep breath. "I was so frightened by how you made me feel, I couldn't see you any more. You...you were married, and so was I, and I didn't want to be a home wrecker, so..." she shrugged.

My emotions were in turmoil. From dreading what she was going to say I'd gone to a state of near-euphoria. "I...love you, too," I stammered. I took another sip of my coffee, another deep breath, then said, "I'm in love with you."

Jennifer gazed at me, her expression unreadable. My heart thudded like a jackhammer. What was her response going to be?

She squeezed my arm, smiled, and said, "I'm in love with you, too. I knew it the minute you walked back into my life the other day."

I couldn't breathe. Jennifer had just told me she was in love with me! I couldn't believe it! My fondest dream had become reality!

Then, for some reason, things seemed to get strained between us. For some reason, having admitted our love for each other left us not knowing what to do or say next. We at there on the sofa, looking at each other.

It was clear to me nothing was going to happen unless one of us did something, so I slid closer to Jennifer. She kept staring at me.

When I put my arm around her shoulder, she sighed and cuddled against me. "Why is this so hard?" she asked.

"I know," I said, "it's hard for me, too. It's as if I don't know what to do. I've wanted you so much for so long..."

She looked up at me. "You have?" she asked.

I nodded. "I've never, ever been able to get you out of my mind," I told her. "I haven't been a monk since my wife left. But, somehow, I haven't been able to get you out of my mind."

Her arms went around me and she pressed against me. "I wish I hadn't waited so long to tell you," she whispered. "Maybe..."

"That's all over now," I said. I cupped her chin gently, tipped her head up and kissed her. I wasn't prepared for the powerful feelings I experienced when my lips and Jennifer's joined. I felt like I was melting, and exploding, and being given electric shocks; all at the same time. My heart started to pound. No kiss in my life felt the way that one did.

When the kiss ended, Jennifer dropped her hand to the erection that lurched and throbbed in my slacks. "My word! I guess you do want me," she whispered.

"More than you could possibly know!" I said. I stood up, scooped her up in my arms and carried her toward the bedroom. As we went, she nestled her head in my neck and her fingers ran through my hair. "I love you," she whispered, over and over.

I stood her on her feet in the bedroom and we kissed again. I began unbuttoning her dress and, when the buttons were open, she shrugged and it fell to the floor, making a purple puddle at her feet. Her hands went to work on my clothes and it wasn't long before the rest of our clothes were off and we were lying naked on Jennifer's bed.

The contact of Jennifer's bare, warm flesh against mine felt even better than I remembered it. It was so extraordinarily pleasurable that I could barely breathe. I found myself so aroused that, at first, I feared I would come, just from having her snuggling against me. I had never in my life felt like this with a woman before. Somewhere I did manage to find the strength to control myself and, at long last, I began caressing the woman I had desired for so long.

Touching Jennifer as if she was the most sensitive being in the universe, I began stroking her. She was so beautiful! Her breasts were perfect and firm, tipped with rosy circles out of which thick, mouth-watering nipples had begun to emerge. I took a rigid tip between my lips and lashed it with my tongue.

"Oh! Yes!" Jennifer groaned. Her fingers tangled in my hair and she pulled me against her. I adored her breasts with my lips for quite a while, kissing one breast thoroughly, then moving to the other, then returning to the first one.

While I did that, Jennifer groaned with joy. Her body was twisting and straining and her hands clawed at me. "Oh, darling, that feels so good! You're making me feel so wonderful!" she cried. "I love you! I love you!"

"I love you, too" I replied while I continued paying homage to her finely molded body. Her skin was smooth and warm, it felt like velvet as my hands and lips glided over it. I was determined to touch every inch of her, to memorize how wonderful she felt. Even though my penis was hard as a rock and felt as if it would explode any second, I kept going. This, our time of reunion, had to be perfect. It had to be!

Jennifer's moans and cries grew louder as I continued to caress, kiss, and explore her marvelous body. I would occasionally stop and look at her and, each time I did, I was almost overwhelmed by how lovely she was.

"I need you! Please, my darling! Please! Please! I need you!" Jennifer begged, pulling at me.

I realized I couldn't wait any longer, so I rolled on top of her. I was startled when my erect penis slid into her. A powerful shudder of joy went through me as I struggled to keep from coming! I was there! In her! It was incredible! I lowered my hips and slowly sank into her while wonderful feelings, like none I'd ever experienced before, roared through me, threatening to overpower me.

"Yes! Oh, God! Yes! Yes! Can't wait! Oh, darling! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!" Jennifer cried. Her body stiffened, then began to shudder violently. "Nnahh! I'm cumming! Yes! Yes! Nnahh! Ahh! Ahh!"

"Yes! Oh, God, yes! Yes! Jennifer! Oh, God, Jennifer!" I screamed as I came. Never in my life had I felt anything like what I felt then. It was mystical as if my entire body had somehow liquified and was being pumped through my throbbing penis. Never, ever, had I experienced such wonderful love-making!

When I was finally finished, I rolled off Jennifer, onto my back next to her on the bed. I was completely drained, yet at the same time, I felt more energized than I'd ever felt.

Jennifer rolled over and was kissing me, hugging me, and babbling excitedly. "I love you! Oh, God, I love you!" she gushed. "That was fantastic! I never knew making love could feel that wonderful! God! I love you! I love you!"

"I love you, too," I told her, returning her kisses. "What just happened was the best it's ever been for me."

Jennifer gazed down at me, her eyes wide and filled with adoration. "Was it really?" she asked, looking surprised. "Not even with your wife?"

"It never came close to that with Natalie," I told her. "I never knew making love could be that wonderful." I kissed her again.

"I'm glad you came back into my life," she whispered. "You can't imagine how glad." Her hands were traveling over me and her face took on a serious expression when she touched the bandage on my shoulder. "How is your shoulder?" she asked.

"It's getting better all the time," I replied.

"It terrifies me to think you could have been killed," she said as her hands continued moving over me.

"It kinda scares me, too, when I think about it," I said.

She found the place where Gleason had kicked me in the ribs, now a huge purple bruise. "What happened here?" she asked, trailing her fingers lightly over the spot.

"I got kicked in the ribs," I said.

"Did...was it...Raymond?" she murmured.

"Yes," I said.

Her hands continued to roam over my body and I felt myself responding powerfully. I couldn't believe how quickly she managed to rejuvenate me!

I heard Jennifer chuckle. "My goodness, I think you're getting hard again!" she exclaimed. Her hand wrapped around my swelling penis.

"Uhh! It sure does feel that way," I groaned.

She began stroking me, which resulted in my growing still harder. I'd come just minutes earlier, but I was on fire again! "I can't believe this!" she exclaimed. Her hand moved faster and faster on my erection.

"Ah! Ahh! Oh!" I moaned. "You...Ahh!...are too much!"

"I need you again!" Jennifer said eagerly. She straddled me, guided the tip of my erection to her opening and sank down onto me. Once more I was blessed to experience the unbearable sweetness of entering her.

"Oh! Yes!" she moaned as I filled her. She began moving her hips, riding me. Her auburn hair flew and her lovely breasts bobbed and jiggled as she worked herself up and down on my blood-engorged wand.

I reached up, took those sweet globes in my hands and began caressing her nipples with my thumbs. Jennifer's groans of delight grew more impassioned.

"It feels like you're in me all the way up to my throat!" she moaned. "I...I've never felt this full before! Ever!" Her motions became more and more frenzied. Her knees pressed against my sides and her hands gripped my arms while her perfect bottom slapped against my thighs. "God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Yes!" she cried, "Take me! Ahh! I'm cumming again! Eeahh! Ahh! Ahh!"

"Jennifer! Oh, my darling! I love you!" I groaned when I erupted powerfully into her once more.

Jennifer, spent, collapsed on top of me and lay like that, wrapped tightly in my arms. My penis, still rigid, remained in her for a while then, as we laid there, it softened and slid out of her.

She raised her head, looked down at me, and giggled. "That tickled!" she said, then she kissed me. "I've never, ever been happier in my life!" She kissed me again.

"I haven't, either," I replied. I tightened my arms around her and squeezed her against me. I would have absorbed her into me if I could have. I didn't seem to be able to get close enough to her. "I'm never going to let you go."

"You have that right," she said. She rolled off me then, and we lay like that, side by side, looking at the ceiling. I wondered if she was feeling as overwhelmed by what had transpired between us as I was.

After lying next to her for a while, I rolled on my side and realized that she was lying with her back to me. I put my arm around her, and pulled her against me. That felt spectacularly good. My hand was resting on one of her fine breasts. I couldn't resist toying with the nipple. It started to swell and grow, and Jennifer squirmed.

"God! That feels wonderful!" she whispered.

"I hope so," I said. "I want it to."

"Do...do you want to make love again?" she asked. She squirmed that neat bottom of hers against me.

"I'd like to," I said. "But...well, I am human and..."

"Ah...I think I know what you're saying," she said softly, "I'm exhausted."

"Me, too," I said.

"You're not working tomorrow, are you?" she asked.

"No," I said. "I don't have to be anywhere or do anything for at least three weeks."

"Well, then I guess we don't have to worry about getting out of bed early, do we?" she said.

I was delighted to hear her comment. It meant I didn't have to leave. Right then, I never wanted to leave. "No, I guess we don't," I said.

"Why don't we get some sleep, then, so we're rested in the morning?" Jennifer said. Then she yawned.

"Sounds good to me," I said. I turned off the lights, and with Jennifer cuddled against me, fell sound asleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers