The Stalker Ch. 24

Story Info
Mike and Jennifer head for Hawaii.
1.7k words
4.82
17.4k
1
0

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

The travel agent was able to book us on a non-stop flight that departed that evening, a fact that didn’t bother me at all. The prospect of spending three weeks in Hawaii with Jennifer was something I was really looking forward to.

“If we’re leaving tonight, I have to get packed,” Jennifer said after she finished the call. “What about you?”

“I suppose I better pack, too,” I said. “Although I hate to have to leave you, even for a little while.”

“We’ll be together every minute for the next three weeks,” Jennifer said.

“Every minute,” I said. “You mean we’re even going to go to the bathroom together?”

Jennifer giggled. It was the loveliest sound I’ve ever heard. “You have a silly side I never knew about, don’t you?” she chuckled.

“Wait,” I said. “Your ribs will be sore from laughing when the next three weeks are over.”

She smiled gently. “I’m hoping something will be sore,” she retorted, and blushed furiously.

“OK, I’m going to go get packed,” I said. I gave her a gentle kiss and headed for my house.

After I got my things together, I called Roscoe’s office and told them I’d be away for three weeks and would be setting the call-forwarding on my phone to direct all of my calls to them. I told them I’d let them know where I was staying once I arrived, so they could reach me in case of emergency. Then I got back in my car and headed back for Jennifer’s house.

Jennifer, wearing a loose denim dress that buttoned down the front, was ready when I got there and, since it was almost a four-hour drive to the airport, we packed our bags in my car and headed off.

“Things are going pretty fast, aren’t they?” Jennifer commented as I drove along the freeway.

“Does that bother you?” I asked.

She reached over and laid her hand on my leg. “No,” she said softly. “I am a little scared, though.”

“Of what?” I asked.

“What…what if this feeling I have for you really isn’t love?” she murmured. “What…if…”

“If it isn’t love, I don’t know what it is,” I said, interrupting her. “And you have me now. You aren’t going to get rid of me.”

She stroked my leg. “I don’t want to get rid of you,” she replied. “Not ever.”

We stopped and had something to eat on the way, then continued on to the airport. I wanted to be sure we arrived in plenty of time to check in and go through security.

When we arrived at the airport, I parked my car in the long-term lot, and we walked to the terminal. We checked our baggage and got our boarding passes, then we went to one of the lounges to have a few drinks before the plane left.

Even though airlines aren’t so good about arriving on time, they’re all excellent at departing on schedule, and we did. At the appointed time, we went through security, boarded the plane and were shown our seats in first class by a very efficient and friendly male flight attendant.

“This is nice,” I said, looking around. “It doesn’t look like there are going to be a whole lot of people up here with us.”

“I don’t mind, do you?” Jennifer asked.

I leaned over and kissed her. “Of course I don’t mind,” I said. “If you’d thought about it, you could have reserved all of first class for us.”

“I never thought about that,” she said, then she giggled.

Eventually the plane backed away from the gate and taxied out to the runway. As usual, I experienced the slight increase in heart rate as the plane turned and began it’s run down the runway. Takeoff went well, though and, before long, our plane was winging its way through the night sky, headed for Hawaii.

After the pilot turned off the “fasten seat belt” light, I turned to Jennifer and kissed her. “Are you excited about the trip?” I said.

She smiled and nodded. “I can hardly wait to get there,” she said. “How about you?”

I looked up into her incredible eyes and pretty face. “I can’t believe everything that’s happened in the last week,” I said. “A week ago, you were just a dream, now we’re headed for a Hawaiian vacation. That’s pretty wonderful in my book.”

After we’d been in the air a while, the flight attendant announced he would be serving drinks, then he came down the aisle pushing one of those metal carts. Jennifer and I had drinks, then settled back to watch the in-flight movie.

“I think I’m going to get a pillow and a blanket,” Jennifer said. She stood up, and reached into the overhead compartment above our seats to get the pillow and blanket. When she did, I slipped my hand under her skirt and ran it lightly up her leg. She looked down at me and smiled. Then she tossed me a pillow, which I took and placed it behind my head. She sat down, put the pillow behind her head, spread the blanket over us, and leaned against me.

“That felt nice,” she said softly. Her eyes showing unmistakable signs of arousal, which surprised me. The lights in the plane were off and it looked like most of our fellow passengers had fallen asleep.

I turned my face so I was looking into Jennifer’s eyes, then she moved and our lips were joined. My hands slid onto her breasts and her hand fell onto my leg. Even though it didn’t look as if I’d be able to do anything about it for several hours yet, I felt my penis begin to harden. It occurred to me I could be walking funny when we got off the plane.

Our kisses continued. It was as if once we started, we couldn’t stop. I managed to unbutton several of the buttons on Jennifer’s dress and, when I slipped my hand inside it, I made a delightful discovery. “You…you aren’t wearing a bra!” I whispered between kisses.

“I know, I feel so naughty,” Jennifer whispered in reply. Her hand slid up my leg and encountered my swollen organ, which was straining uncomfortably against my slacks. A smile formed on Jennifer’s lips “What’s this?” she murmured. She gently moved her hand over it.

“Uh!” I moaned softly. I knew we had to be careful because we certainly didn’t want the other passengers waking up and seeing what we were doing. “What...what do you think it is?” Delightful sensations were sweeping through me as a result of her gentle caresses and kisses.

Jennifer kept stroking me, making me even harder. At the same time, I was caressing her breasts and nipples, which had grown erect. I could feel her shudder when I flicked my thumb over one of them. I slipped my head under the blanket and took one of her nipples in my mouth.

“Oh, God!” Jennifer whispered, trembling now. “Do you have any idea how wonderful that feels?”

I didn’t answer because my mother taught me never to talk with my mouth full. While I suckled her nipples, I slipped my hand down, between her legs, and began caressing her middle, which I could feel was soaking wet. It appeared that Jennifer was just as aroused as I was. I kept doing what I was doing while Jennifer unzipped my slacks, slipped her hand inside them, and began stroking my erection. I fervently hoped the flight attendants wouldn’t decide to check on the passengers any time soon, and that the rest of the people in first class with us would stay asleep.

“Oh, God, I’m so turned on, I could come any second!” Jennifer whispered.

“Me, too!” I replied softly. I shifted position, trying to achieve some measure of comfort. I wondered if there was any way we could do more than play with each other and had an idea. “Turn around so your back is to me,” I whispered, and Jennifer did. Being careful to keep the blanket over us, I hiked up her skirt, then turned so I was lying against her spoon fashion and pulled her back against me.

“Oh, God, I can’t believe we’re doing this!” she whispered. She began rubbing her delightful bottom against my swollen shaft. “This is so crazy, but I love it!”

I slid my hand between us, grabbed my erection and managed to slide the panel of her panties aside and get it into her. A powerful wave of pleasure swept through me as I sank into her warm, wet opening.

“Oh!” Jennifer murmured as I entered her. “I don’t believe we’re doing this!” She began moving her hips, making my erection lash around inside her.

I slid my hands up and began toying with her breasts while my swollen shaft continued to probe into her. I was already incredibly aroused and the situation we were in, with its high risk of discovery, added immeasurably to the arousal I felt. “I’m not sure I…I’m going to be able to wait long,” I whispered. “I…I need you too much!”

“Me…too!” Jennifer replied. The motion of her hips got more fervent. Her hands slid onto mine and pressed them tighter against her breasts.

I couldn’t stand it any longer. The incredible eroticism of what we were doing, and where, was overwhelming. “Oh, God, Jennifer, I…I can’t wait! I’m going to come!” I whispered urgently. “I...I’m going to come!” Beads of sweat rolled down my face as my excitement built to the bursting point. “Mmhh! Mmpphh!” I moaned, desperately trying to stifle the urge to cry out in joy. My juices boiled up, then my pulsing penis sent them flooding into Jennifer’s pulsing cavern. I could hear her soft murmurs and feel her body trembling as she, too, came. When, at last, we were finished, we lay in our seats, spent.

Jennifer disengaged herself from me, turned, and kissed me. “That was the wildest, most incredible thing I’ve ever done!” she whispered, caressing my face lightly.

“God, it sure was!” I replied.

We straightened our clothes up and, after Jennifer went to the bathroom, we snuggled in each other’s arms and fell asleep. Neither of us woke up until the captain announced we would be landing in Hawaii in ten minutes.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers