The Stalker of Honor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you to..." I moaned my thoughts out loud to him.

Now it was my turn to urge him down in front of me. What woman would not want Garth Brooks on his knees in front of her? This one sure does. I try to push him down but he is resisting.

I try again and he softly chuckled at my desperation to have him touch me...taste me. He made me look up at him. I felt his hands at my jeans. He didn't open them but slowly rubbed his hand across the sensitive skin there. My muscles clenched in anticipation.

"Is this where you want me to touch you?", he whispered into my ear, shivers racing down my spine from his warm breath.

"No. Yes." I gasped.

"How 'bout here?" as his hand traveled across the skin exposed by his exploring hands.

That isn't right. I cried out to him silently. He watched the emotions in my eyes. Then his hand slid down and cupped my pussy through my jeans.

"YES!!!"

I heard him chuckle at my reaction. I did not care. I wanted him too much to be embarressed. I reached down and held his hand tightly against me. My hips thrust against his hand. I saw his nostrils flare as he felt my wetness for him even through the fabric. His eyes darkened and he opened my jeans. Before I could react he thrust 2 fingers deeply into me. No soft touches, no teasing. He watched as I fell prey to his simple caress with the light of passion blazing in his eyes. I opened my mouth to scream from the pleasure of his touch.

He had been watching my eyes and knew exactly what I was feeing. His mouth came down hard against mine nipping and sucking. His tongue and fingers struck up a rhythm that soon had my knees giving away. Garth pulled back and leaned down and lifted me atop the hay bales. He slowly worked my jeans down my hips. I raised my ass up so he could tug them off. As he settled me back against the bales, I felt the hay prick my skin. I squirmed from the feeling and from the heat radiating from his beautiful eyes. He was not touching me. Just looking at me. God! Touch me NOW! Just as I am ready to explode and grab him, I felt his hands gently spread me open. He had been watching my eyes again and knew what I was thinking.

He smiled and leaning forward nibbled my ear and whispered, "I need to taste you. Will you let me?" His fingertips traced lazy circles closer...closer.

Was I hearing right? Garth asking me if I would let him go down on me. If this man knew how many times I had cum imagining him doing just that...well... he would run screaming.

I felt his feather-light touches. There was no sign of leaving in his smoky eyes, just a smoldering desire. I just nodded. I watched his dark head slowly lean forward. I felt his butterfly soft kisses slowly inch up my thigh. His warm breath steadily moving higher...ever higher. His tongue leisurely licked me. His mouth was warm and wet. The breath exploded from me, releasing the breath I hadn't known I was holding.

He slid me toward the edge of the hay bale, closer to him. The hay was poking me. I lifted up to escape the sharp pain. This pushed his mouth tighter against me. He took full advantage and thrust his tongue deeply into me. Oh! His tongue flicked at my clit then plunged back into me. I felt his finger gently rub my clit as his tongue stroked in and out of me. I could feel the tingles starting.

I moaned and pushed harder against his mouth. My fingers tightly gripped his head. Whether to pull him closer or to push him away, which one, I did not know. He plunged two fingers quickly into me. Then three. I gasped from the sensation of his expert touch, my body shaking with my need to cum for this man. At the sound of my pleasure Garth locked his mouth on my clit. As he worked his fingers in and out of me he started to nibble on my clit. Oh Yeeessss! Feels so good!

I saw him watching me again. This would normally have been embarrassing but with him it was so erotic. As I felt myself start to fall over the edge into a soul-penetrating orgasm, his name escaped my lips on a soft moan. Hearing me moaning his name he sucked my clit hard, working it between his lips and tongue.

I shuddered and moaned against him. He lessened the persuasive suction but did not stop his tender ministrations. He gently suckled and nibbled my pliant and quivering flesh. My body shuddered and jerked with each exquisite movement he made. He gently brought me back down from my shattering explosion. Garth slowly stood up straight, grabbed his Resistol, leaned over and kissed me.

Chuckling at the dazed look on my flushed face, he said, "How 'bout we continue that tour now? The hot tub is totally enclosed in the gazebo."

12