The Stalker: Visit 01 Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never close your eyes, you may never shut me out, I am your new world, Bitch." Mike twisted hard and mashed her breast in his big hand roughly while his other hand kept her mouth going on his cock. Suddenly both hands grabbed Sally by the head and pushed her all the way down and held her there.

"Swallow it all" and Mike shot his load down her throat in multiple spasms. Sally had never had a cock in her mouth was never curious and was disgusted by the warm salty weird goo that seemed to leave a residue in the back of her mouth, She could still taste it after Mike pulled out.

Mike got up and went to the refrigerator with Sally close on his heels, grabbed two bottles of water went back to his chair and turned the T.V on. "Oh sweetie, that was so nice. I will reward you, come kneel in front of me."

Sally found herself wanting a reward even if it was from the monster, something nice. She came and knelt, knees together waiting.

Mike kicked at her knees, "Open" she did, then he handed her a bottle of water "Here is your reward, sweetie, a nice bottle of water to wash down your dessert." and turned his attention to the T.V

Sally knelt there mad. "This is a REWARD?! Fucking WATER?, Goddamn it! and why do I want him to reward me what is my problem?" all she could think about was getting away and ending this.

At the end of the program Mike was watching he turned off the T.V and sat looking at her naked in front of him having no idea why or what was going to happen. He was tired it was time for bed. "Bitch, put your head down and hold your hair off your neck."

Sally was lost in thought and was not listening.

"BITCH!" Mike said with a force and coldness that would not be ignored.

That got Sally's attention.

"Did you forget your name or were you just not paying attention?" Mike's voice was hard and cold his eyes narrowed and all of his attention was on Sally.

Sally hesitated trying to figure out which would get her less pain. "I-I-I was not paying attention, Sir?"

Mike was up at the coffee table in a flash. He still had a hold of her lead and Sally was dragged on her belly till her hands and feet got under her and she could crawl. He picked up something then sat on the couch because it was closest. "Up on your knees."

Sally complied. His voice was not pissed, she must have chosen the right answer, she felt he would have tore into her backside if she admitted to forgetting her name, and he had given her a choice. When Sally looked up, the stranger had binder clips in his hands, the medium sized ones, why did he have binder clips? Sally was still trying to sort things out when Mike reached down and started pulling her nipple out hurting her.

"Ow! Ow! Sir, I am sorry, Sir, I am."

Mike did not say anything as he pulled first one nipple out and clamped it with the clip, then the other. Sally started sobbing, the pain was too much.

"On all fours, Bitch." Mike was seething mad. He sat down on the floor in front of her, reached underneath her and put both hands on her breasts.

"You were not paying ATTENTION?",Mike hissed in her ear, then brought his voice to a steady, forceful voice. "I am the reason you feel pain, I am the reason you do not. Any minute you are not in pain is because I allow it, any minute you are in pain is because I choose. I am your world, and you were not paying ATTENTION?" and with that Mike began to push the clips into her breasts then pull them out stretching the nipples till the clips might fall off then again.

"I am sorry, oh Sir, I AM please stop, I will pay attention, I am sorry, Please, please take them off, they hurt so much." Sally was trying to talk between the gasps and sobs.

Mike had stopped talking and just kept working the clips on her nipples, When one fell off and he grinned with malice as Sally looked up hopefully just to have it dashed as he re attached it, firmer this time and it hurt more. After five minutes, Mike had timed it, he spoke "Up and stay up"

Sally assumed he meant onto her knees and quickly complied hoping he was going to take them off now. Mike began to hit them with his hand seeing if he could knock them off, he didn't and the pain was so great Sally thrashed about, but was smart enough to stay on her knees and in place. Mike never missed and he was rewarded by her cries. After another two minutes Mike took the clips off and without a word picked up Sally and carried her to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom Mike put her gently down facing the mirror. Mike held her eyes in the mirror, she was scared to look away. Very slowly never taking his eyes off hers in the mirror, he leaned over and whispered. "Do not EVER take your mind off your new master when he is home. NEVER!"

With that he pointed to the toilet, which Sally used. After he cleaned her up he led her to the sink, washed her hands, and turned to face her. He tapped her on the cheek, "Open wide."

Sally did and saw that he had her toothbrush, seriously? She could brush her own teeth, but he was already doing it. When he was done with her he sat her in the middle of the bathroom floor while he did his nightly preparations. Then he picked her up and carried her to the bed, and put her down next to it.

"I am tired tonight, do not try me. This is my bed now, not yours, you will only sleep in it when I allow you, which I will tonight because I want you well rested, now lean your head forward and hold your hair." He moved behind her and took off the collar.

Sally gratefully rubbed her neck, while she did that Mike reached into the night stand and got out the cuffs and 5 foot chain he had put there earlier. He placed a cuff around the hand she was rubbing her neck with, Sally jumped and turned around and saw Mike attach the other cuff to one of his wrists.

Mike pulled her close, speaking in his comforting voice. "Don't be scared sweetie, I just can't have your running off in the middle of the night now can I? Nooo that would not be good. Here look I had these made, the chain is welded to each of the cuffs, and each of the cuffs is padlocked at the buckle so you cannot secretly undo one and sneak out. Each padlock has a separate 4 digit combination here on the bottom. I want you to sleep well with no thoughts of escape, so I have you fresh in the morning; I am going to work on your ass first thing. Now get into bed."

Sally did and Mike followed behind her forcing her to be spooned as his hands roved over his naked new conquest, dreaming of things to come, and driving the point home by tenderizing her already sore breasts. All the while talking to her in a low soothing voice telling her she would learn to be a good girl, soon he would not have to hurt her and maybe she would enjoy it. Sally listened frightened and sobbing with no hope of escape and dreading the morning, and having him "work on" her ass. Maybe he meant spank it? She almost hoped so, but she had a feeling it was much, much worse.

12