The Stalker: Visit 01 Day 03

Story Info
Mike holds Sally against will.
12.8k words
4.23
19.4k
33

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 08/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This is absolutely non-consent. A woman is held captive in her own home. Please do not read if non consent is not a turn on for you. This is not how to get women, nor how women want to be treated it is just what I like. Please enjoy and comment. I am new to writing and appreciate any and all comments.

*****

Sunday

Sally woke up having to use the restroom. She turned and was smacked in the face with the reality that she was chained to the monster. She had slept blissfully till now and had been able to forget the events of the last two days, well really only a day and a half. It seemed like it had been a week. She was desperate to relieve herself, but even in her groggy, desperate state she knew if she tried to get out of bed and the monster woke up and he would probably assume she was trying to escape.

Sally took a deep breath and touched the monster's shoulder trying to wake him up. "Sir?, Sir? Please wake up. Sir!"

"What? What do you want?"

"Sir, I need to go to the bathroom, please Sir?"

"God damn it, girl. What time is it?" Mike sat up and looked at his phone that was by the bed out of Sally's reach. "Ugh 4am? Seriously? Okay let's go." Make sat up and took Sally's cuffed hand into his, and led her into the bathroom and stood next to her as she sat on the toilet. "You may go."

Sally was terrified that there would be repercussions for waking him up in the middle of the night. So she went and was going to reach for the toilet paper, but looked at him instead. He was staring at her hard and expecting, and she knew there would be no quarter even at four in the morning. So she, in one more flourish of obvious surrender to her present situation, found her words: "I am finished Sir, will you please clean me off?" She wanted to die inside.

Mike's expression never changed as he reached for the cup, filled it with water, and pushed her forward to run water down her backside and then pushed her back and did the same in the front, but inside he was pleased. What a good toy he had, and he was pretty sure this would work in the long run. When she was clean Mike spoke. "Face the wall position three."

Sally was sure he was going to punish her in some way, but he lifted the toilet seat and relieved himself. When he was finished he spoke. "Up on your feet, Bitch, back to bed."

Relief flooded Sally and as "Yes, Sir, Thank you for not getting angry. I really needed to go."

"Why would I get angry? You did the right thing, you told me what your need was and let me take care of it, you behaved very well. If you had gotten out of bed without permission and without waking me, THEN you would be in trouble. Understand?"

Mike was holding the cover up and Sally was climbing into bed. "Yes Sir. I understand."

"Good, let's go back to sleep." Mike wrapped his arms around his bitch and went to sleep. Sally took a little bit longer finding rest. She wondered how long he would stay. She was supposed to go to work Monday, He couldn't stay forever right? She could go to the cops on Monday. Or maybe he was going to kill her. This was the first time that thought had entered her mind and she shuddered. Finally a fitful sleep found her.

She woke up when Mike touched her and told her to wake up. She stretched her legs and arms while laying on her back then Mike grabbed her head and pushed her down to his cock. "Suck on it for me, Bitch."

This was the last thing she wanted to do. She wanted breakfast, her normal life back, to read a book curled up on the couch or watch TV, or go to the movies, the things she usually did on her weekends, albeit by herself, but she enjoyed the solitude. The one thing she knew for sure was that she did not want another day with. . . It.

But there it was and her mouth opened as Mike pushed her all the way down with her hair tied up in his fingers. He pushed her opened mouth all the way down his hard and ready cock. He held her there, feeling her gag, then let her up for a quick breath of air before he did it again.

When he pulled her up the second time he pulled her head in front of him so her eyes were level with his face. "I did not want you to forget your place after a good night's sleep. You are still mine and will do what I say when I say or there will be pain. Do you understand?

"Yes." Sally's eyes were wet from being held down on his dick and she was focused on catching her breath when he got mad.

"You fucking little ingrate! Let me encourage you to behave." He pushed her head back hurting her hair. "Open! Open your fuckhole that is in the middle of your face, now!" Sally opened her mouth wide eyed and scared as Mike once again pushed her all the way down on his cock and held her there just a few seconds longer as she struggled for breath trying to not throw up on his cock and wondering why he got so angry.

She struggled, but he had her under control. The he brought her back up.

"Now lets try this again. Do you understand that you belong to me and you will do what I say when I say it?"

"Yes, Sir!" "Sir!, Yes Sir." Sally was talking fast as she realized she had forgotten to say sir and that was what had enraged the monster.

Mike calmed down. "Good girl, good. Now get down there and suck some more, I will tell you when to stop."

Sally was relieved she was going to be able to do it without 'encouragement' if that's what he wanted to call it. She sucked. She remembered that when she swallowed he liked it so she did that, she went down to the base, she did not hold her position as long as he had made her, but tried to hold it there a bit as he seemed to like it. All her efforts were rewarded by his sounds of pleasure. She was relieved; if he was not pleased she was going to have a rough morning.

Suddenly Mike grabbed the hair on the back of Sally's head and pulled her off his cock. Sally was confused, but did not say anything, understanding coming through like a beam of sun when he said: "Position One, on the bed, bitch.

She did not dare hesitate, but she was unhappy. She had thought if she pleased him with a blow job that would be enough, but she knew she could not voice any discontent. So Sally laid there her head on its side on the mattress, ass in the air, dreading what was inevitable. She heard Mike reach for the lube in the drawer, but instead he just inserted a finger, dry, "OW! Sir that hurts!, Please Sir. Don't do this."

"Ah sweetie you know better, I have needs and you are here to fulfill them, okay, now what do you want me to do so it does not hurt so much?"

"Umm, Sir, I am not sure."

"Come on you are not dumb think, what makes it go in easier?"

"Lube, Sir! Please Sir," Sally started to cry as the reality of what she was saying sounded in her ears.

"Please Sir, will you use lube on my ass?" Her shoulder collapsed on the bed, but she kept her ass up.

"Well now that was not so hard was it? You will have to ask me every morning before I fuck your ass or you will get fucked without lube, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Repeat it back to me."

"Sir I must ask for lube every morning before you fuck my ass or I will get fucked without lube."

"Good girl" Mike rubbed her back, soothing her telling her what a good bitch she was as he pushed into her hole.

"Ohhh, Please stop. Sir, Please. " Mike laughed.

"Ah my pet, you don't mean that, You would never ask your master to stop fucking you." He was all civility, but Sally heard the veiled threat in his tone of voice.

Mike pushed all the way in then leaned forward and grabbed both of her nipples and pulled. "Ahhhh! " Sally exclaimed, and Mike sat up with a big smile on his face and began pumping in earnest. Mike talked to Sally as he did.

"Now Sally you must thank me while I fuck you and after. If you need to say anything, I expect it to be your thanks and how much you love the sensations that are coursing through your backside now. If you want, you can even tell me how it feels to be stretched out and you can be honest if it hurts, tell me. I don't mind knowing how much it hurts as long as you thank me afterward. Understand?"

"Yes Sir, It hurts Sir, a lot. I want you to stop, but I know you won't." Sally knew she was on thin ice with that last statement about wanting him to stop so she continued. "Thank you, Sir for fucking my asshole. Thank you for using lube, Sir." And then she could not control the sobs anymore. For the rest of the time she just sobbed and he let her. He wanted her to know that this was her place and like it or not this was his hole. He drove the point home with each push. He did not let up his pace, perhaps because of her cries; he did not want her to think he would be easy on her if she cried, or that he would put her pleasure before his own.

When he released inside of her he pulled his dick out. "Stay." And Mike undid the cuff on his hand, and walked out of the room leaving her kneeling on the bed ass up face down. When he came back he had a warm towel and wiped her ass, then told her "Come, position two in front of me and clean me off. Sally made a face as she slowly moved to the floor in position in front of him. Mike was not impressed and his right hand forcefully met her left cheek, Sally was thrown off balance, but got back into her place unnerved and cowed. "You will show enthusiasm at giving me pleasure, no faces, no resistance, or there will be pain." Mike bent over took Sally's face in his hand, bunched her cheeks up together squishing her face and spoke barely above a whisper, yet annunciated each word and each syllable of each word. "DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND. BITCH?"

"Yes! Yes Sir I understand" Sally said the words as well as she could through her distorted mouth, and was relieved when Mike let go and said "Clean me off." Sally

Sally went to put her mouth on his cock she was terrified she might displease him so she worked her mouth up and down and just like before made herself go all the way down and almost gag and even held it there for a bit. She wanted to earn some favor with her captor, because being on his bad side was very uncomfortable. As she swallowed with his dick in her mouth she heard his moan of pleasure and worked her mouth up and down faster, she was becoming quite good at this and Mike was noticing. "Lick my balls, Bitch" Sally took her mouth off his cock and licked at his balls as instructed. "Okay finish with my cock, we have a day ahead of us" Sally cleaned with vigor and sat back when she was sure it was clean and looked at Mike expectantly. She was not sure if she was expecting his wrath or praise, but she had done the job.

"Sally?" Mikes voice was dangerously sweet. "Are you forgetting to thank me for something?"

"Sir?" Sally was confused and played the events in her head then hung her head in shame. "Thank you Sir for fucking me in the ass." She was so humiliated to be saying those words out loud, but the alternative...oh the painful alternative. It was just words after all right?

Mike slid onto the floor in front of her naked body and caressed her face. Moving his hand to the cuff still attached to her, he deftly removed it all the while speaking soothing to her. "Oh what a good toy, I am so glad I picked you to be my toy. I promise I will take care of you. Now come on, let's use the bathroom and get you clean up shall we? Come on my sweet." And he stood up, then pulled her up and held her very close to him as he led her into the bathroom.

Once here He took care of her daily needs, brushed her hair, teeth, hair. When he was done with her hair he told her "Position one facing the end of the shower." She complied and he washed the rest of her body.

"You are mine, I will take good care of you, I will make sure you are clean, well cared for. You are my most valuable belonging." The more he talked the more Sally got worried. She was pretty sure he was not just going to walk away and leave her to go to the cops and identify him.

When Mike finished with her he washed himself then turned the water off and got out, Sally started to stir.

"Uh-uh-uh. No, bitch. You mustn't move until I tell you to. Stay in your last position until you have a command from me." Mike was back to his patient, nice teacher persona. Sally stilled herself not wanting to upset the delicate balance that seemed to be his emotional state. When Mike dried himself off he snapped his fingers, and pointed in front of him. "Bitch, come stand here"

Sally moved as quickly as her wet and by now cold body would allow her. Mike dried her off and once again led her to the bedroom.

"Position One." Sally was shocked yet again, but she scrambled to obey. She waited for what was to come, but Mike turned around and dressed himself, then started looking through her wardrobe. He kept talking under his breath generally displeased with the choices before him. He found something and Sally heard cloth being cut and torn, finally she was allowed to know what was going on.

"Stand up here in front of me hands behind your back. Legs shoulder width apart." Sally came and stood in front of him as he desired. For fun he slapped her pussy and startled her.

"Okay I think I want to dress you today, so here is a skirt you can wear, It is black, lets see the length on you, Mike held it up to her and it came to about mid thigh on her. "Nope, we need shorter." And Mike retrieved the scissors and started making sure the skirt would be just below the cunt line, and a bit shorter in the back. "Now put it on."

The edges were ragged and not straight and she looked like a hobo in rags, but, well he gave her clothes. Sally thought that was defiantly an improvement. The shirt was next. Mike had picked a simple T-shirt and had her put it on. Then he cut at the neck line and pulled first one breast out and cut so that it was hanging out and depending on the fabric to hold it up at the same time, and he did the same to the other one.

"Go look in the mirror and tell me what you look like."

"I look like a whore Sir." Sally spoke quietly, hoping that was what he wanted to hear, she was not really sure. Mike moved in front of her and grabbed her left boob looking her deep in the eye. " Yes, yes you do, My whore. Look at me, when I speak to you, YOU are MY FUCKTOY." Repeat this five times: "I am sir's fucktoy"

"Yes Sir, I am Sir's fucktoy."

Mike Slapped the right breast while manipulating the left one viscously. "LOUDER FUCKTOY! LOUDER"

"YES SIR! Ahhhh I AM SIR's FUCKTOY" Mike kept moving between slapping and manipulating her boobs.

"Again!" as he slapped both breasts

"I AM SIR'S FUCKTOY!" OWWW! As Mike grabbed both breasts and squeezed

"Focus on your task toy, say it again." Mike almost growled. He loved having these breasts in his hands, knowing he and he alone was the cause of their agony and their release from agony. It was intoxicating.

"I AM SIR'S FUCKTOY!" Sally started to cry

"Come on, bitch one more time," Mike slapped both boob in unison for some added encouragement.

"I AM SIR'S FUCKTOY" and Sally started to fall to the ground and cry. Before she got to the floor, Mike caught her and pulled her to his chest and let her tears get his shirt wet.

"Shhhh, you did so good, my lovely. So good. Come let's sit on the bed." Mike half carried her to the bed, and pulled her down onto his lap and started wiping her eyes. "What's wrong? Shhhh, Can you stop crying and tell me what's wrong?"

Sally was an emotional wreck, the thoughts from the previous night just all came out in a jumble. "I-I-I don't know why you are doing this I don't want to be your toy, you are just going to kill me, so I don't go to the police. You cannot keep me here forever I have to go to work tomorrow or people will wonder where I am, I have seen your face so you have to kill me." Sally put her face in her hands and cried again. "I don't want to die, not like this." What she said did not seem to be in any particular order, and it was not even what she really wanted to say, but it was some of it. It was too hard to keep her thoughts straight when he kept changing things up on her.

Mike took her hands from her face while talking to her. "Oh my sweet bitch, I am not going to kill you. I'm not. You really put a lot of thought into that didn't you? No, no. You are far too valuable to kill, and much to pretty. I am doing all this so you know how to please me. That way you don't get into trouble so much. It is just the beginning that is so hard, and I know it is because you have not had time to get to know my wants and desires, but you will learn. You are right you do have to go to work tomorrow and so do I, but we will talk about that later, let's eat, okay?"

Sally realized she was starving, and was a little reassured that he was not going to kill her, but the rest of it sounded very ominous. Mike grabbed Sally's hand and led her to the kitchen.

"Just stand out of my way and look pretty okay?"

"Yes, Sir"

"Good Girl, now do you want eggs and toast, french toast, pancakes or even oatmeal? I will make whatever you want."

"French toast, please, Sir."

Sally thought about running for the door but every time it seemed she really considered it, he would look at her, study her, question her with just his eyes, and she would drop her head every time, defeated. She watched as he cooked, and in a short time there was a plate of french toast he had the syrup and butter waiting on counter.

"Come." Sally came and he handed her the plate of food. "Do not drop it, put it at my place and come back for the butter and the syrup." Sally walked to the table leaving Mike in the kitchen. Could she make it if she ran? She was trembling as she put the plate on the table. "Come, bitch!" the tone was a bit sharper as if he could read her thoughts. She came back at a trot, nervous that he could see through her.

"You cannot escape. If you try you will be punished, understand? Mike held her chin in his hand and looked her in the eye while making her look him in the eye. "Do you understand, bitch?"

"Yes, Sir. I do, I do." How did he do that she wondered. How could he possibly know what she was thinking about.

"Good. Grab the butter and syrup; I will get the silverware, and other things." Mike grabbed what he needed and came up behind her as she reached the table and placed the butter and syrup near the plate. "Go grab your chair and bring it here next to me on my right side." When she returned with her chair he continued to instruct her. "Sit, arms at your side." Sally did so wondering what exactly was going on. Mike pulled out some twine he had found in the kitchen and proceeded to tie her hands behind the chair, first the left was attached to the left leg then the right to the right leg. Sally was confused, but did not want to anger him. Mike pushed her chair in watching her boobs bob up and down hanging out of the shirt as he moved her, and happy they belonged to him now. He sat beside her, buttered the toast and put syrup to the side to dip the toast in and cut a small bite.

"Open up, bitch. I am going to feed you breakfast. I want you to learn that you are mine and I can do what I want with you. Open." And Sally opened her mouth, confused and no knowing what to think. She pulled on her restraints, and Mike noticed. He looked at her, shook his head and leaned over. What happened next cause Sally to wiggle and struggle to no avail. Mike took her left nipple in his mouth and bit down. Gently then gradually more and more pressure till Sally was begging him. "Please, Sir I will sit still, please stop, it hurts.

Mike stopped sat up a little and looked at Sally in the eye. "Prove to me you are going to be better. Sit as still as you can and be as quiet as you can while I make sure your nipples match." And Mike bent over and placed the right nipple in his mouth repeating the gradual application of pressure. Sally, for her part, tried at first to be much quieter and sit still, but Mike expertly applied pressure till she caved and cried out.