The Stall

Story Info
Three dickgirls fuck in a bathroom.
1.3k words
4.36
173.7k
241
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sajukno
sajukno
799 Followers

As Stacy entered the bathroom, she could barely contain her hardon.

After putting an ad out online for anonymous glory hole sex, Stacy had selected the two biggest packages to "meet" her. They wouldn't see her face, nor she theirs, but she would see their cocks, hopefully as gloriously massive as their pictures had led her to believe. Both walls of the stall Stacy was headed to had large holes cut in them specifically for the big cocks she was now salivating over. Looking down, Stacy could see a pair of feet in each stall. She was running a bit late, and the other participants were already there, in the bathroom, in their respective stalls, waiting for her.

"All right, here I am," Stacy said sultrily, entering the middle stall and locking the door. "Sorry I'm a bit late, but I'm here now, so show me what you got."

Stacy grinned in anticipation as the two people in either stall struggled to push their massive hardons through their respective glory holes. Stacy licked her lips as they finally worked their full lengths into her stall. These were the biggest cocks Stacy had ever seen, even bigger than her own. Quickly disrobing, Stacy took both of the cocks in hand, her own boner standing tall.

"You two are even bigger in person," Stacy moaned, gleefully rubbing her hands up and down every inch of the behemoths invading her stall.

Watching herself stroke those two monster cocks was making Stacy harder and wetter than she had ever been before, pussy juices running liberally down her thighs as her cock stood rigid like a statue, lightly pulsating.

"Oh fuck, this is so hot," Stacy moaned, gleefully sizing up the two cocks before her. "I can't take it anymore!"

Turning to face one of the cocks, Stacy led the other cock to her ample posterior, the head resting against her weeping pussy lips.

"Go ahead," Stacy purred to the owner of cock #1, running her tongue along the length of cock #2. "Shove that monster inside me."

Cock #1 did as it was told, swiftly entering Stacy, the dickgirl gasping in ecstasy as it penetrated her innermost depths in one thrust.

"Oh fuck," Stacy moaned. "Oh god."

Stacy continued to jerk off cock #2 as cock #1 plowed into her tight pussy. Stacy, moaning, wrapped her lips around cock #2 and began to take the monster meat into her mouth, her body pushed forward with each thrust from cock #1, helping the dickgirl to get even more of cock #2 into her mouth and throat.

Stacy moaned hard onto the cock inside her mouth as the cock inside her pussy plowed away, bringing Stacy to a mind-blowing orgasm, taking her breath away, Stacy sucking like a vacuum on cock #2 as she came onto the monster prick within her pussy. As Stacy came down from the intense orgasm cock #1 had given her, her nose came in contact with the stall wall, and the dickgirl realized with eyes wide open that both behemoth pricks were totally inside of her body, this realization sending her careening into another powerful orgasm as she sucked and got fucked by two gigantic, throbbing cocks. Both of the cocks began to tense up and Stacy knew they were about to cum, and began greedily sucking on cock #2 while thrusting her hips onto cock #1, hoping to suck out all of the cocks' cum through both orifices. Stacy moaned as she felt cum surge up through the fat shafts inside her, the dickgirl cumming for a third time as both cocks came simultaneously, pumping what felt like gallons of hot, sticky cum directly into her throat and womb, filling Stacy up as she had never been filled before. Stacy came violently, bucking on the monster cocks, their eruptions of cum seemingly insatiable, cum pouring out of her mouth and pussy onto the floor, collecting in heady, warm puddles. Finally, the two cocks ceased their orgasms and pulled out of Stacy, leaving her a dripping, cummy mess. Slowly regaining her strength, Stacy stood up, her own cock now painfully erect.

"Say," Stacy said to the occupants of the stalls next to her, "you two wouldn't mind helping me out with my cock now, would you?"

Stacy heard the doors of the stalls adjacent to her open, followed by jiggling at the door to her stall.

"Oh, right, I locked it. Silly me."

Her cock standing tall, Stacy unlocked the door, swinging it open. Before her stood two gorgeous dickgirls, one brunette and the other blonde, their own cocks still very hard.

"Well, hello to you two," Stacy said sultrily. "I was expecting guys, but fellow dickgirls are greatly appreciated. So, what do I call you?"

The brunette was the first to speak up. "I'm Claire," she said, "and this is my sister, Jennifer."

"Futanari sisters? I've hit the jackpot!" Stacy exclaimed. "So, which one of you wants to take care of this boner?"

"I'll do it!" Jennifer volunteered. Kneeling down, Jennifer took Stacy's fat cock in her mouth, the dickgirl stroking her own cock as she did so.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good," Stacy moaned. "Oh yeah, you're so good at sucking cock!"

"She's had a lot of practice," Claire grinned. "Now, my cock's still hard, so I think I'll get in on this too!"

Grabbing Jennifer's ample posterior, Claire spread her sister's asscheeks apart and placed the tip of her throbbing cock against Jennifer's asshole.

"Get ready, sis!" Jennifer said, before ramming her cock deep into Claire's ass, her sister moaning in ecstasy as she deep-throated Stacy's rock-hard prick.

"Oh shit," Stacy moaned, her hands on Jennifer's heads as she face-fucked the blonde. "I'm gonna cum!"

Stacy moaned hard as she hilted in Jennifer's face, her cock dumping a fat cumload into Jennifer's throat, lightning shooting through Stacy's body as she madly humped her fuckload into Jennifer.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Claire screamed. Stacy watched in amazement as Claire dumped all of her cum into Jennifer's ass, with nary a drop spilling out. Just as Claire was about to pull out of her sister, Stacy spoke up.

"Wait!" she interjected. "Hold on!"

Stacy hoisted Jennifer up, so that she was impaled on Claire's dick as Claire stood up, Jennifer's pussy and cock on display.

"You got any more left in the tank?" Stacy asked. "I haven't gotten to plow a pussy yet, after all."

"Well, her ass is totally filled with my cum, but sure, I'll give it a shot," Claire replied.

"Y-you're both going to fuck me?" Jennifer asked, bewildered. "B-but...my ass is already full of cum! I've never been double penetrated before!"

"Gotta have your first time sometime, honey," Stacy replied, ramming her cock into Jennifer's cunt as the dickgirl screamed in ecstasy, Claire beginning again to hump Jennifer's ass, cum loudly sloshing out as Claire's monster cock worked itself in and out of Jennifer's tight ass.

"Holy fuck!" Stacy moaned. "Your pussy is so fucking tight! I'm already about to blow my load!"

"Me too!" Claire moaned. "Her hot ass filled with my own cum just feels too good!"

"I'm gonna cum too!" Jennifer exclaimed. "I'm gonna cum from my ass, pussy, and cock!"

"Let's all cum together!" Stacy screamed. "CUMMING!!!"

The three dickgirls screamed in ecstasy as they came simultaneously, Jennifer's asshole and pussy spasming like crazy as Claire and Stacy unleashed their massive fuckloads into both of her holes, Jennifer's own cock bucking as it shot wad after wad of thick cum, covering the three dickgirls as the all came again and again, a puddle of cum forming on the floor as Jennifer's overfilled pussy and ass leaked out Stacy and Claire's cum, respectively.

Their orgasms finally subsiding, the three dickgirls collapsed to the stall of the ruined bathroom, their cocks slowly deflating, having finally expended all of their cum. Stacy was the first to speak up.

"Wow," she breathed. "That was incredible."

"Yeah," Claire replied, equally breathless.

"Same time, same place tomorrow?" Stacy asked. Claire and Jennifer looked at each other, smiling from ear to ear.

"You're on," Jennifer replied with a grin on her face.

sajukno
sajukno
799 Followers