The Star

Story Info
A Lesbian torment. Humiliated in front of their friends.
1.2k words
3.71
26.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes. Set is a boarding school for mature students. The schools is a performing arts college linked to a University for young women who want to pursue their education whilst still practising 'the arts'. All characters are 18+

*****

"Come on!" barked Headmistress. "Strip off, girls. We are none of us prudes here."

Hiddala and Blanka pleaded with their eyes for some explanation. The other girls in the class were open-mouthed with astonishment and a sense of schadenfreude. They wanted to be 'The Star' but alas, they had been given minor roles in the corps de ballet. They hadn't realised that they had had a lucky escape. The Christmas show was traditionally performed for Princess Sophia a beautiful woman who was a huge financial supporter of the ballet school.

Hiddala and Blanka slowly pushed their chiffon dresses off their shoulders whilst the old lady with the hat smiled at them gleefully. The dresses pooled around their feet, leaving the two girls bare apart from their pink satin ballet slippers with pretty ribbons that snaked around their ankles. They felt totally vulnerable to the scores of eyes in the room. The old lady reached forward with her gloved hands and gently prodded their breasts. There was an audible intake of breath from the other student dancers.

What on earth is she doing?

The two naked girls closed their eyes in mortification as the gloved hand stroked their young bodies, all over their chest, their stomachs, their thighs, their feet.

"Very good, very nice. Nice and firm. Good skin tone. No blemishes or birthmarks," murmured the old lady. "Now we need to test their responses. The Star needs to please the prince in ways other than the visual. I need to hear them, and observe their internal muscle strength."

What?

"Girls, lie down on the floor, feet pointed towards the mirror," barked Headmistress. Gertrude was looking away in discomfort and wringing her hands. She couldn't bear to watch what she knew was going to happen to her beloved Blanka.

The girls got down to the floor in a daze, too frightened and bewildered to protest. They lay side by side, and if they lifted their heads only slightly they could see the reflection of all their classmates in the mirror, some horrified, some intrigued. The old lady walked to their feet and knelt down on the floor. She pushed their feet up so that their knees fell open due to their loose hip flexors and natural turn-out. Their intimate parts were now on display for all to see, and they both moaned quietly in utter humiliation at their nakedness. The old lady peeled off her gloves and parted the labia of each girl in turn, taking time to examine the pink folds of flesh that were quivering with trepidation. She bent closer to each one to breathe deeply the aroma from first Hiddala, then from Blanka.

"This one has a less pungent aroma. This one's labia is nice and dark. Both are in untouched condition, which is excellent. But I had better check to be sure. Let's see first how much fluid these can produce. The princess doesn't want a rough, dry ride. You," she pointed to Darcey. "Come and sit down behind her head," she pointed at Hiddala. "And you," she crooked her finger at Stephanie. "Come and sit with her," she indicated at Blanka.

Darcey and Stephanie were stunned to have been singled out in this bizarre turn of events and would have quite happily stayed inconspicuously with the crowd of dancers but they obediently sat next to each other, at the head of each prostrate girl.

The old woman continued her instructions. "I want you to take their nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and gently rub them in twisting motions. Now please."

With shaking hands, Darcey and Stephanie did as bidden and tried to be as gentle as possible with their friends on the floor, while telegraphing sympathy from their downcast eyes. Hiddala and Blanka grimaced, in discomfort or embarrassment (it was hard to tell). After a few minutes of silent tweaking, the old woman pronounced, "Good! Good! The lubrication is excellent." She used her fingers to part their lips again and stared intently between them. "They are both getting nice and wet, as would be expected. Keep on twisting the nipples, girls. You're doing a good job there," she sang cheerfully.

The old lady then briskly inserted her middle finger of each hand into each girl's vagina, now slick with shining juices. Hiddala and Blanka flinched and made tiny gasps at this sudden intrusion into their deepest and most intimate space. Could this humiliation get any worse? (Sadly, it could) The old lady rotated her wrists around, as if feeling all around the inside of their vagina. She was pressing firmly on the soft muscular walls, making the girls whimper and writhe.

"Nice and tight entrances. Hymens intact. I can see they have been doing their pelvic floor exercises," she cackled horribly. "Really excellent production of liquid too. The princess will be delighted with both of these." She started to move her fingers in a thrusting motion now, in and out of each girl simultaneously, as they lay side by side clutching each other's hand now in solidarity at this enormous humiliation. The class was now completely frozen in disbelief, as they watched in the mirror, the assault on their classmates. Darcey and Stephanie were also wincing in shame at being unwilling participants in the violation of their friends. Their eyes were locked in each other's in the mirror in an attempt to give strength to each other to get through this ordeal.

"Now we don't want the Star to be frigid. She has to be a maiden but one who is easy to please. I suggest we see who can achieve 'le petit mort' first." She started to thrust with her middle fingers a little faster, whilst using her index and ring fingers to slide up and down on either side of their clitorises. Hiddala and Blanka were starting to breathe heavily and emit tiny moans. It was clear that this activity was, whilst highly shameful and humiliating, also physically pleasurable.

Darcey and Stephanie were torn. They now had a sense that the prize for the Star was not altogether a coveted one. What awaited the Star, when the princess got to her? Should their girl be the winner, what would become of her? Whatever they did, however they chose to touch the nipples of their girls, the outcome was inevitable. As Blanka was not a stranger to being touched in that way, having spent many nights in Gertrude's bed, her body was quicker to respond. Her muscles were also stronger and as the waves of orgasm crashed over her, her internal muscles contracted strongly. Hiddala followed a few minutes later with her weaker and less practised orgasm. Their cries and moans rang around the silent ballet studio. Their naked bodies shook and spasmed, as if they had been electrocuted by 10,000 watts.

The old lady withdrew her glistening fingers and patted the shuddering thigh of Blanka. "Here, we have our Star."