The Star Jewel

Story Info
A barbarian treasure hunter gets some action.
1.3k words
4.03
15.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sweltering southern jungle had been the barbarian's most unfamiliar enemy, having come from lands far to the north in search of the fabled star-jewel. Krynn was stripped nearly bare with only soft leather sandals covering the bottom of his feet and a single loincloth hanging from his waist. His large battle sculpted frame was golden under the unforgiving sun and glistened with a permanent sheen of sweat courtesy of the humidity. His blond mane hung to his broad shoulders and was held from his storm grey eyes by two thick braids in front of his ears.

His heavy broadsword was sheathed and strapped to his back while on his chest hung a simple talisman against evil, made for him by his grandfather who served as the village shaman.

The resting place of his prize was a tower carved from a large cliff face, conveniently strewn with vines that would lead him to the entrance at the top. His large hands gripped the thick vegetation and hauled his bulky frame upward with the lithe grace of a mountain cat, never slowing until he reached the top.

Under the iron and stone patchwork of the tower's domed ceiling, the barbarian saw the iridescent glow of the star-jewel and licked the lips of his clean-shaven face. Then his view was obstructed by a tall obsidian jungle native, holding a long curved sword in one hand while the other was held out with fingers splayed as if in warning to the north man.

The native was leaner than the barbarian and 6 inches taller but his muscles were no less defined and shimmered like living night as he silently moved toward his foe.

The barbarian hesitated as he took in the sight of this chiseled and hairless warrior that moved toward him as if out of some dream where the night and stars had birthed a god. The ebony skinned warrior wore only a necklace of teeth and beads besides his loincloth that, instead of hanging loosely in front of him like the golden manned foreigner, was wrapped tightly around his hips and groin, imprinted by the thick meat beneath it. He drew his sword as he shook the arousal from his mind, remembering that this was his foe that sought to keep him from the jewel.

With both hands he brought down his weapon in an overhead strike. The native with apparently little effort parried the blow as he danced around the barbarian and delivered two counter strikes.

The first was blocked but the second cut him above his right pectoral. It bled only a little and was merely a love bite from the curved sword that, although smaller than the broadsword, had proven strong enough to absorb the barbarian's brutal attack.

A safe distance from his opponent, the lithe native swung his single edged blade in a display of mastery, as if the curved steel was a living extension of his tightly muscled arm. The North man became enraged at what he saw as his enemy's mockery and let out an impassioned howl as he leapt forward with his sword thrusting before him.

The distance between the combatants was closed and there was a grinding flash of steel as the distracted native barely succeeded in saving himself from the barbarian's sword at the cost of his own. The beautiful curved sword, skitted across the stone floor and halted at the far wall.

Panting, the north man held his sword over his enemy's neck and saw the source of his opponent's distraction. Krynn's appreciation for his enemy had manifested and was straining the limits of his loincloth. With a quivering but careful touch, the subdued man brushed away the leather curtain to reveal an eight and a half inch penis with a fully engorged mushroom head.

The night-skinned man's mouth hung open and let out a sigh teeming with desire. His fingertips glided along the shaft before caressing the ball sack at the far end.

Krynn was suspicious despite his own obvious hunger so he pushed the edge of his blade to the man's neck with an unmistakable glint in his eye. They did not speak the same language but some things were difficult to misread like the mutual desire hanging between them or the fact that Krynn would kill the exotic beauty beneath him should he make a single false move.

The dark-skinned warrior nodded in silent understanding his hand now stroking the wheat-colored cock slowly and firmly before he took the head into his mouth and began to work the soft underside with his tongue. His right hand gave a gentle squeeze with each forward stroke while he lapped up the sweet pre-cum.

The bronze barbarian's muscles knotted from the waist down as he lost himself to the expertise that were as impressive now as they had been a moment ago with steel instead of flesh. A dark left hand was now massaging his balls with a tender eagerness while the right continued to piston the shaft-faster now.

The man beneath him began to liberally bathe his testicles in warm spit while his right hand never slowed. The left hand took some of that lubrication and worked its middle finger slowly into Krynn's pink anus.

Krynn had dropped his sword by now and was grunting in a display of animalistic lust. Then his new lover buried the first two fingers of his left hand knuckle-deep in to his own hungry desire and swallowed 7 inches of his man-meat rocking back and forth. A wall-shaking howl erupted from his throat as he quaked in orgasm and fed his semen to the warrior between his granite thighs.

The next moments of dazed ecstasy found the north man on his knees, facing a magnificent black scepter of flesh, dripping from the tip with its sweet anticipatory nector. He opened his mouth and took the dew from its small opening before tasting its length from the side. He gathered his saliva and washed all ten inches as he gripped the shaft as if it were his sword.

Once the obsidian cock was slick with the north man's spit, the towering native positioned himself behind the blond barbarian's perfect glutes and slowly penetrated the pink hole he had loosened with his fingers.

The head of him sunk inside and with an arm around his lover's waist he slowly fed his dark rod into the tight sphincter of his lightly bronzed foreigner. With a few strained gasps Krynn stretched to accommodate the warrior's spear of lust as it filled him deeper than any man before. The sensation brought new life to the barbarian's own penis and he started to stroke it as he pushed his ass against the cock inside him, moaning now with reckless abandon.

Guttural cries belonging at once to every language and to none filled the chamber as they became lost to each other. Swirling heat and simmering pleasure were all they knew as the native held close to the Norseman who turned his head back to kiss his lover and taste the salty remnants of his own cum there.

They drank deeply of each other and the north man supported their combined weight on his knees while those skilled dark-skinned hands brought unimagined pleasure to his aching cock.

Their kisses were replaced by more howls of bestial lust as they peaked together. Hot cum hit Krynn deep within as he spilled himself all over the native's wonderfully appreciative hands.

The swoon of his lust led him to the arms of sleep though his eyes strained even now to hold the image of the star-jewel. As he woke some time later he knew the jewel and the warrior who had enchanted him were gone. His sword however was where he had left it and there were always other treasures to be had.