The Stars Are Ours Tonight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom kissed her on the forehead and hugged her to him.

"I know what you mean about this state of bliss I find myself in, and I agree completely. You are the only element that was missing from my life. As to your claim on my place in paradise, the reason it is paradise is that you are here. Let's go have a shower. Okay?"

He carried her to the shore and put her down. She stumbled a little as her round feet slid in the sand, and her stumps flailed appealingly.

"This is really hard to walk in. My little pods sink right in, and it's all I can do to keep my balance."

"Well, it is sand, after all, Cass. It's not that easy for me to walk in either, besides, it's soft. If you fall, it won't hurt. I thought the views of your stumps and tits were exceptional, but your ass is really wonderful to watch."

"Not cutting the crippled girl any slack, are you Tom? I'd almost swear you like to see me struggle to do things," she said, weaving from foot to foot.

"Never doubt it, Cass. Your stumps are absolutely fascinating to me. The more you use them to tease me, the sexier you get."

"It may lose its fascination eventually. You're going to have to help me in the bathroom if I'm not going to wear my hooks; you know that, don't you?"

"Are you kidding? I can't wait to have an excuse to touch your pussy and ass, even if it's to wipe you after you pee."

"I bet you're the kind of pervert who likes to watch girls pee, aren't you?"

"Got it in one guess, lady. I think most men are fascinated by the mysteries of the female form, and peeing is just one manifestation of the form."

"Too bad it's so dark out here," she said, as a stream of hot urine began to slide down Tom's shin. Cass stood normally, knees nearly together, and a stream of pee was shooting almost straight at Tom's knee.

"Now that's a nice trick!"

"My pussy is so far up on my pubic bone that I can Jill off with just about any vertical surface, since my clit sticks straight out the front. That also puts my pee-hole way up in front too. Even without hands to direct the flow, I bet I can pee as far as you can, maybe farther, or have you forgotten our contests again?"

Her piss dribbled down to a few drips, and Tom helped her back to the sea for a rinse. Afterward, though, he left her on her own to struggle up the sand to firm ground. Blissfully aware of his fascination, Cass accentuated her stumbling a little for his benefit. Inside the house, Tom filled a glass with ice and water and held it out to Cassy. She attempted to grasp it between her stumps, falling short by two inches and finally clamped it to her right breast with her long stump to take a drink.

"I think it's my turn to spill some beans here, Cass. I own property on possibly the most desirable beach in the known universe, and I own it free and clear. I don't work at a hotel for the income; I do, or did it for the interaction I get with people. Do you remember the electronic tinkering I always did when I was little? That became one of the world's largest electronic companies, which I sold three years ago for a little over 2.1 billion dollars, so we don't need the money, to say the least."

Cassandra's mouth dropped open at the mention of the money, and she blurted, "I'll sign a pre-nup if you want!"

"The hell you will, lady. 'For richer, for poorer', I believe the old saw goes. I prefer richer, and I think you will too. Now get in the shower, my little amputee, and let's see what those stumps can do when they get all wet and slippery."