The Start of a Saturday Visit

Story Info
You look beautiful.
827 words
3.86
10.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Saturday, at about noon. I pull up to your house, dressed spiffily in a shirt and tie. I hand you a dozen roses, and gently kiss your cheek. You look beautiful, dressed in your powder blue hoodie and sexy pants without back pockets. I tell you that you look great, better than I could have imagined. Even as I sit and write this letter to you, I imagine how you will look, and I know that my thoughts do your true form little justice.

We embrace, a warm hug, and our bodies hold each close, as if we will never let go. I feel the warmth of your breasts into my chest, and I feel happy and secure; you feel the tightness of my grip around your back, and enjoy the security as well. We both smile.

You let go, escaping from my hug. Taking my hand in yours, you lead me upstairs, smiling widely throughout the ascent. I keep speaking, asking you questions about what's been happening, and telling you about my experiences. But you tell me to hush as you close your bedroom door, and I obey.

A push against my chest with your hand puts me on your bed. I look around your room, and remember the last time I was here, and all the wonderful times we've had in this room. Playing The Sims 2, talking for hours, looking at your beauty as you sit in your chair, sleeping together. I cannot withhold a smile.

Suddenly my mind turns sketchy. I remember taking a shower with you, seeing the water cascade over your breasts, and the soap run over your shaven vagina. My penis perks up. You have a look of desire on your face - I just notice this now! You lean down your head down to me, so I can have a clear view down your hoodie, and see that you're wearing the leather bra I bought for you. My breathing gets heavier as I see your breasts heave in their sexy restraints. I want nothing more than to tie you down and make you beg to cum right now.

You give me a quick, quite kiss on the lips, then turn away, and go over to your closet. You get the box of sketchiness, which I have never seen before. You put it on your desk, and open it. Then you come and lie down on the bed, spread eagle, and say in a hot, extremely provocative voice: "I'm yours." I roll on top of you, and kiss you intensely, grabbing your breasts through your clothing, running my hands over your pussy through your jeans. I tell that you're mine, and you will be cruelly tortured and teased. You smile.

I walk over to the box of toys. I tell you to get up and put the vibrator in your vagina. Obediently, you stand up, and take the remote controlled source of pleasure from my hand, and unbutton your pants. I watch as you slowly pull them down, just enough. Teasingly, you slide your panties aside, the ones that match the bra, and slowly, slowly insert the vibrator deeply into your dripping pussy. I can see your hips sway as your fingers teasing you. I tell you to replace your underwear as it was, and put your pants back on. You do so, clearly with disappointment on your face.

The restraints come next. "Slave, lie down on the bed, on your belly." You listen to my firm tone, and wonder if my cock is as firm as my voice. You do as I say. I use the hand and foot restraints to secure you to the bedposts - you are not going anywhere.

I put my laptop on the bed in front of you, and start a pornographic movie on it's monitor from my "For Amber" folder. You enjoy watching it, I can see it in your eyes. I unzip my pants, and command you to suck my cock. I sit on the bed, putting my hard, pulsating member in front of your face. Your lips gently caress its head, and slowly you take it in your mouth. The pleasure is absolutely incredible, and I let out a moan.

You suck on me almost to the point of cumming, as we listen to the sounds of the porn. Suddenly, you feel a pulsing in your vagina, and you violently begin to hump the bed. I had turned on your vibrator, and you were losing control. You suck me off less rhythmically, but more furiously,

than before. I pull away from you before I reach the point of no return. I watch as you hump the vibrator, helpless, unable to cum. I turn off the device.

You breath heavily. I untie your hands and feet, as I look at the disappointment in your eyes.

"Stand up, slave. Give me a strip show!"

You smile, and get up off the bed.