The Start of Being Slutty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya, ya struggle on my cock. Fuck Kurt this guy is tight as fuck but holy shit he's taken the whole thing. I'm going to fucking wreck this ass!!" Glen said as his strong hands clamped onto my hips and prevented me from moving.

I reached back and tried to push his hips off but he then grabbed my arms pulled them back and held me up with them as he pumped my ass full of his stiff penis. The worst part was that it felt great, it felt great getting railed by that big cock, knowing it was bare and raw in my ass and that Kurt was watching and jerking off to us. I gave in.

"Ohhhhhh... yes... fuck me! Fuck me... please fuck me!! Fuck me more. I wannnnnt to feel that biggggg... rawwww... cock in me!!" I moaned out to Glen as he drove his big dick into me, opening me up as he pulled me back into him with each thrust. "Cooommmme... on... spread me open!! Pummmp... my ass! Stretch it!"

This only excited him and he began to quicken his pace, really driving into me. Kurt just sat there, stroking his cock and watching as his friend destroyed my ass. After several more minutes of being banged I couldn't handle it anymore.

"Oh, my arms... I can't take it anymore," I groaned.

Glen let me go and I flopped onto the couch, coated in sweat, panting like a dog. His cock slid out of me with a wet pop. He stepped around the front of the couch and sat me up and I took his glistening penis into my mouth. I could taste lube, sweat and my ass on him. It excited me so much and I tried to swallow his throbbing unit but couldn't get it in.

"Mmmm that's a good boy, clean that cock off. You like the taste of your own ass?" Glen asked and then looked at Kurt, "That was one amazing hole to pound! He took every fucking inch of this thing." He shook his stiff pole.

Kurt was sitting beside me and pulled me over to him, pushed my feet onto the floor and pulling me up so my ass was hovering over his dick. He poured some lube on it, stroked it a few times then pulled my gapping hole back to him.

"Time for me to get some of this stretched out ass! Open it up!" Kurt ordered me.

After Glen's big hog, Kurt easily slide into me and I eased myself completely down onto him. I took his whole raw cock in me in one smooth motion. I could feel the heat of his penis in me, he throbbed just sitting there. Kurt sighed as he began to grind his hips into me.

"I've been thinking of fucking you raw ever since you mentioned it that one night online. God, it feels better than I thought. Your worn muscles trying to clench at me and how wet and hot your hole is."

I almost lost it hearing him say that, "Ya? You like taking me? You like fucking me ass? You like feeling inside me?"

"Fuck ya. You body's so smooth and tight."

"Well, let your slut fuck you then."

I started raising myself up and pushing back down. Taking his cock to the edge of my hole before sliding it all the way back in. It felt so amazing, the pleasure of feeling his meat spread my asshole open and explore my insides. I started to pick up the pace as I rode him, pushing my ass into his crotch each time I came down. I leaned back, paused, put my feet on his thighs and hands on his chest and rode him. He grunted his pleasure as I began slamming my ass onto his cock, he put his hands under my ass, squeezing it and pushing me up and down as I fucked him.

Glen stood in front of us, stroked and watched as he had a perfect view of Kurt's condomless cock jamming in and out of my now worn out hole. My own cock had been leaking massive amounts of precum and bounced against my stomach as I rode Kurt. It felt amazing, every time his cock almost came out but then spread me open sent waves of pleasure through me and my hole contracted and spasmed with each thrust. I rode Kurt like this for a while, just taking my pleasure from fucking him.

"I need more lube," I said as I slid off Kurt, knelt in front of him and took his cock in my mouth. It was still hot from being in my ass and all I could taste was a mix of ass and man. I sucked on Kurt and massaged his balls and he thrust into my mouth. I felt him start to get tense and knew if I kept at it I'd get to swallow his hot cum.

"Ah fuuuuckkk that's sooooooo fucking gooood!!" he groaned as I worked at him. "Not yet though."

Kurt stopped me before he erupted in my mouth, "Get up and lay on the couch."

He was forceful and pushed me quickly down onto my stomach. Then poured some lube on my ass, fingered it into me and mounted me from behind.

"Ugggghhhh! Fuck... ohhhhhhh uuuunnnn god you're so deep!" I whimpered as he shoved himself deep inside.

He was going so deep as he perched over my hips and pounded away. I'd never been fucked like this by Kurt before, he was hard and rough and grunted and his banged me. I wanted to drive him wild, I wanted to show him I was a slut.

"Come on! Hammer my ass!! Fuck it how you've always wanted to! Smash my asshole open... fuck it... fuck it... harder... harder... oooohhhh fuck yes, fuck yes," I cried out as he flayed my asshole open with his cock. "Fuck me hard! Hard!"

He thrust even faster into me his pace quickening and his breathing got short and rapid. I could feel his cock pulsing and throbbing in me, I knew he was going to cum and I wanted him to shoot his load in me.

"Fill my ass up... with your... cuuuummm Kurt!! I know... you want toooooo. Oh yes... fuck my hole... fuck my hole... cummmmm in it... cummm in it... fill my bowelssss... with yourrr... seeeed. Be the first... to cum in... my... asssss... god ya... fuck me... fuck meeee!!" I howled as he drove into my anal cavity.

He leaned down on me, his full weight pressing against me and held me down as he fucked the shit out of my ass.

"Fuuuuuckkk mmmmeeee! Fuuuuckkk meee!! Fuck your slut, fuuuuuuuck your slut! Ohhh... unnnnnnnnnnn... I'm sooooo hoot... I love getting... fuckkked. Deeeppp... er... deeeepper!!" I begged him.

"Shhhiiit... god damn I'm gonna blow!" Kurt bellowed.

I suddenly felt him stiffen and go tense and then the most amazing flood of heat filled my rectum. His cum splashed into me and filled me up, thick globs of jizz erupted from his cock into me. I thrust my hips back, taking him in as he pumped several more shots of his load into my ass. My ass was on fire from it, I could feel it shooting from him into me. He thrust into me a few more times, then pulled his throbbing cock from my ass and eased himself down on the couch.

"You fucking... piece of shit... fuck... that was... fucking... unreal... that ass is... tooo fucking tight!" Kurt rasped as he tried to catch his breath.

"A slut always finishes the job though," and with that I rolled onto the floor.

My ass ached and was throbbing, but I got on my knees between his legs and proceeded to suck his cum and my ass juice off his spent cock. His cum was hot and a little salty and it mixed with the taste of my hole. I lapped it up sucking it from his shrinking cock.

"Oh, ya. Suck that dick clean."

As I was kneeling there I could feel his cum and my juices start to leak out of me. I reached back with a free hand and started to finger my ass, jamming Kurt's cum back into me. It felt amazing and I just wanted to stay there and finger myself and stroke my throbbing dick until I exploded. Glen had other ideas.

"Oh don't think you're done yet. I'm going to empty my load in you next," Glen said as he came up behind me.

He helped me up, turned me around and pushed me down onto the couch. He spread my legs apart, pushed them back and pulled my ass up. He positioned his big cock at the entrance to my ass.

"Time for me to fill you up," he said as he pushed his rock hard cock into me.

"OHhhhhhhh!!" I gasped from the size of him.

Each time he entered me he pushed in a little more until I could feel his balls slapping against my ass. I couldn't believe I was taking him all in, part of my mind cheered. I started stroking my cock but Glen pulled my hand away.

"No, sluts come last. I'm gonna dump my load in your first."

He started pumping my ass and I was in heaven again. I could still feel the warm of Kurt's load in me and Glen was pounding it deeper into me. His cock was spreading me open so much and I loved it.

"Ohhh Glen... fuck me mooooore... unnnnn... fuck meeee... you're so bigggg... damn that dick is so biiiig. I wanna feel you cum in me... just like Kurt," I purred at him.

"Do it buddy. It's unreal and that ass is still fucking hungry for cock and cum," Kurt said to Glen.

Glen started playing with my nipples, pinching them and squeezing them. It almost made me cum right then. I was so over stimulated, I had a tree trunk of a cock buried to the hilt in my ass, a load of cum in me, and my nipples being teased.

"You're so hot... I wanna... fuckkkk you booth again... I neeed... it... again," I begged the two men who'd just fucked me.

"Oh, I'm going to keep coming back until this ass is stretched out and able to take me nice and easy," Glen observed as he kept threading his bulging hog into my strained pink love hole.

"I want that... mmmmmm... I want this coooock... and... more... I want even... biigggger... oh god that's good... ahhh!!" I moaned as I writhered on Glen's pole.

"Damn, Kurt. You've found a real slut," he smiled then looked down at me. "I might know someone who can fill that need for bigger cock."

"Yeessss... mmmmmm... oh fuckkkkk! Oooh ohhh oohhh deep... soooo deeeppp!! FUCK!! I wannnt... you... both to watch... or... you... could... alll... fuck... me... together," I sighed, and I realized that I was becoming a bit of a size queen.

"I'm getting close. Tell me how much you want it!" he commanded me.

I happily agreed and reached down to his thrusting cock and wrapped my fingers around his shaft. I squeezed and told him.

"That thing... is.sooooo... fucking big! It feels... amazing... in my tight... light... hole. I want... your cum... I want it in me!! God, getting... fucked... bareback by a stranger... is so ... fucking... hot! Fuck my ass... punish it... then fill it with... cum. I want... cum in me!!" I lustily told him as I leaned up, grabbed his hips and tried to push him deeper in me.

He started breathing heavy, "You fucking slut... goddamn bitch... ya, take that cock in you... slut... fuck... fuck."

He drove himself into me and it made me gasp, he was hitting me in areas that had never been touched and he was hitting them hard. Just as with Kurt, I felt his cock get stiff and throb, he grunted and pushed deep into me and I felt a second load of cum shoot into me. Kurt had slowed as he came but Glen just fucked me harder and faster, I bounced on the couch as he jack-hammered my ass and filled it with thick ropes of cum.

"Ya bitch!! Fuuuuuuuuckkk... take that shit in you... come on take it... NRRAGGGHH!!"

He emptied a massive load into me, I swear I felt six or seven blasts of his juice splash into me. He pushed into me once more then pulled his spent cock out of me. My hole gapped open and didn't close up right away after he left me. I just sat there, legs spread open my ass exposed and gapping open, wet with cum and lube. He sat on the floor and I slid of the couch and started sucking his cock. I still couldn't take it all but I licked his and Kurt's cum off.

"Now it's our sluts turn," Kurt said behind me.

He helped me stand, my legs were like jelly from being banged so much and my ass throbbed and felt like it was still gapping open. Kurt stood behind me and began stroking my hard cock. Instantly I felt it tingle and I knew I was going to cum in no time. A few quick strokes from Kurt and I moaned and shook.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cummmm!!" I balled and blasted a load all over the floor.

Cum splashed out of my cock, there was so much and it fountained out of me and I quivered in pleasure as a massive orgasm pulsed through me. Kurt kept milking my cock and my legs finally gave way and I flopped to the floor. I laid up against the couch, my flaccid cock dripping cum, I could feel Kurt and Glen's cum seeping out of my ass and loved it.

That was the sluttest thing I'd ever done. My hole was destroyed, I couldn't touch it for several days as Glen had literally ripped me open. I was so sore and bruised that I didn't want sex for a while afterwards. I also realised the stupid thing I'd done letting them not use condoms. I was so freaked out I went and got tested and frantically asked Kurt. He said he was clean, as was Glen, but they both would get tested. He told me he had already told Glen it was part of the deal. I asked him how long he had planned this and he said a little bit. I thanked him and promised we would do more once my ass was healed. He said he hoped so as he had some plans for my other fantasies and that Glen had taken me seriously when I said I wanted to fuck a bigger cock than his.

This was the dirtiest thing I'd ever done. Up to that point. I have met Kurt a bunch of times since, as well as Glen. We have done some other very fun things. If you like I'd be happy to tell you about those things and anything else fun that happens.

12