The Start of Something.

Story Info
A bad night for a stripper leads to a new start.
18.3k words
4.67
52.1k
116
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,376 Followers

Shanell Jackson walked up to her apartment and saw the white paper taped to her door like she was being kicked while she was still down. She did not even have to read it before already knowing that Ashanti did not pay the rent. She quickly remembered all the times her mother would drag her from place to place when the rent was not paid, and that white sign of defeat brought back those memories with anger.

The anger grew so that her purse became a weapon against the couch as it was thrown hard like a pitcher trying to strike out a batter. She knew this was the last time she gave money to her roommate for something she could have done herself. The two bedroom apartment was a splurge that her friend said they could afford if they split the rent.

Storming downstairs to the manager's office, she gathered her emotions the best she could. She still needed to get ready to go to work, and the paper in biology needed to be typed up as well. The light in his office was on, and she knew it was just the matter of figuring out how to come up with the money.

"Excuse me, Mr. Harris. I was just trying to find out how many months I am late. I told my roommate to pay last week, and I guess she never got around to it." Shanell knew it was a lie the moment it came out of her mouth. Ashanti either spent it on drugs or gave it to her loser boyfriend Dashawn.

Mr. Harris was an old raggedy man with balding grey hair. He was quite rotund, and his large, fat belly made it difficult for him to do anything other than waddle up and down the halls. Shanell knew that he hated her and Ashanti and was trying to get them out. Ashanti did not make a case for them to stay in his good graces by parading her boyfriend around as he looked like he could pimp on some occasions. She knew she needed to play nice if she was going to save her apartment.

"You're two months behind. I need the back rent plus next month's rent if you want to stay. And I need it by Monday."

"That's twenty three hundred. I can't get that much money by Monday," Shanell replied, trying to sound polite while feeling her world was now collapsing. The anger at Ashanti was the only thing keeping the tears from flowing.

"I guess you and your other stripper friend need to find another place to live," he answered back with an almost smug smile on his old face.

Shanell hated when someone brought up her profession. She knew she was a stripper and made no attempt to correct people by saying she was an erotic dancer. The real pain came from her knowing her grandmother would not talk to her because she knew about her stripping.

Even when she told people that she was in college, and that stripping was just to pay the bills, it was not enough to sway opinions. The whole act of changing her life around was in hopes she could finish college. She listened to other girls talk about breaking free with all the money they earned, but Shanell knew it was all bullshit they told themselves to lessen the blow of who they really were.

The fear of falling into the routine of being a lifelong stripper forced her to go broke each semester with her tuition. With her mother in jail and her grandmother not speaking to her, the trap of moving to an escort service was closer than she ever wanted it to be. The city life of living in the projects was also new as her grandmother had shielded her from that when her mother was arrested.

Shanell knew she had to get ready for work, but also felt rattled by everything that just went down with Mr. Harris. She hated him from the moment she moved in, but it was the only place she could afford. Even with Ashanti paying half the rent and utilities, the budget was always stretched thin.

Shanell thought about a solution while putting on her makeup and flat ironing her long hair straight. She also needed to vent and release the anger and frustration built up inside of her. She felt both hurt that she was needing Ashanti to pay half the rent, and fucked over that two months of her money was stolen by her. She thought of her as a friend, but also knew not to trust her with certain things. She regretted even letting her take the money last month, but did not think she was going to screw her over like this.

She looked in the mirror to admire her works as her caramel skin gleamed with perfection. She recalled her friends in school wanting to play sports, while she loved the attention she got from dressing up. Although not jealous that her older sister was taller, she was content with being five inches about five feet, and having better hair.

Shanell stood up and made sure her breasts, and long dark nipples were properly dosed with perfume and a small amount of glitter before putting on a bra to cover them up. She knew her brown breasts were soon to be stared at like they were toys to play with, but she enjoyed the fact she could get a man's attention with them. They were not overly large D's, but with her thin frame her C cup breasts had just enough bounce and could fill out any outfit she owned.

Shanell walked to her car and saw that it was gone. The frustration with her friend now morphed into something worse, as she felt despair take over her soul. All she had done in the past was soon to be washed away as thoughts of having all of her things put out on the curb.

She knew Ashanti was in trouble with her boyfriend, but thought it would not boil over to her as she always kept a distance between them and her. Shanell thought about how she once told Ashanti that she might have to move out if things with Dashawn got worse.

It was not something she did often, but Shanell decided on calling Danielle. She knew Danielle was nothing but trouble, and someone that could not be trusted, but also knew there was no other choice. She knew it was a Thursday night, and the Thursday night football game was sure to attract men to see her dance topless or pay for a few lap dances. It was also going to be awkward asking her for a ride on Friday and possibly Saturday, and missing those two nights was not an option when it came to money.

She heard the stories about Danielle's drug dealing, and she made no qualms about hiding the fact she was also an escort on the side. Not that Shanell had a life to look up to being an exotic dancer with her, but she was her ride to the club now. Money had to be made, and she was her only option.

Danielle pulled up in her flashy, yet beat up Lexus. Shanell got in and flashed a smile of appreciation. "Thank you so much for doing this. Ashanti skipped out on me and took my car."

Shanell saw the look of disgust as she pulled off. "I told you girl, she is nothing but trouble. That girl got herself in deep and she is not coming back. She take money too?"

Shanell looked over and knew if she came clean about everything, there was a chance she might have pity on her and spot her some money. Even if she did not give up some charity, there was still a chance she could bum a ride for this weekend. "She took the rent money, and I am now going to get evicted by Monday. I need money fast."

"I got something lined up for tonight if you need money."

"I am not going to fuck some random guys for money," Shanell answered quickly, thinking that she was about to delve into the life of prostitution.

"No hooking it. It's a simple bachelor party. You go in and show them your tight black ass and you get paid. I was going to do it, but I have another gig lined up that's paying more tonight. Figure I can give you five hundred."

She thought about it quick and knew it was a start. The worse thing possible about it was that she could use the extra money to cover the cost of a new place. "Yeah. I will do it."

"Okay. It's set then. I will get the address tonight and drop you off."

Shanell walked into the club and went straight to the dressing room. It was a dive of a strip club that barely brought in enough customers to keep the doors open. All the other clubs required the girls to perform some sort of sex act for the manager, and Shanell refused to participate. To her, it was like being demoted to the club that she could only pay to keep the lights on. Even on big nights, it was nothing like the other clubs in the terms of patrons.

Shanell put on her heels and checked her ass to make sure her g-string was properly wedged in her ass, while also making sure she had a nice camel toe to showcase her sex. Although not a shapely ass that some men preferred, she loved how it still had a curve to it and was still small and tight. She listened to other girls complain how men did not like their ass, but Shanell could not think of a day where a man did not openly stare at her backside. She even wore tight yoga pants if she needed the attention that day.

She walked out to see a nice sized crowd for a Thursday night, but knew a good portion of them only came to watch the game. Thinking it was a good night for lap dances, she scanned the crowd for a few guys that seemed to stare at her more than usual.

The night went as expected, and Shanell was able to get three dances before the crowd began to thin out. After the game only a small crowd was left, and she knew she had to hustle against the other girls who were there trying to get the same thing. She knew that a few guys just needed some female attention and she talked with them before enticing them into splurging money for a dance. With each conversation came a drink or two they would buy her as they worked up the nerve to accept a dance.

She knew her small body could not handle the alcohol, and by ten she felt the sensation of being drunk. Knowing it was part of the job, she tried her best not to let it get the best of her and cut back on drinking more.

Danielle told her that everything was a go for tonight, and that they would be leaving in a few minutes so she could be dropped off at the party. She felt drunk. The room was not spinning, but she knew a few hours was needed before her senses were back to normal.

Shanell was feeling the cold leather on her ass before she realized Danielle was driving her to the bachelor party. The instructions sounded like any other dance on stage except they was no bouncer and it was in some guy's apartment. She kept on telling her what to do and say, but it was all a blur as the effects of the last few shots really hit hard.

She quickly put on her sweat pants and sneakers before covering her breasts with the shirt she wore to the club. For the life of her, she could not remember where her bra was and it was obvious to all that she was not wearing a bra with her nipples easily poking out.

The ding of the elevator and push of a doorbell; Shanell was at the apartment. It was a very nice place right near her University. Since all the places in walking distance were expensive, she knew the person on the other side of this door had money.

"You must be the entertainment," a young man said wearing a suit and tie as he held the door open.

She quickly did her best to survey the room and could see that the party must have been going on for a few hours now. The bachelor was a very young white man in the center of the room sitting on a dining room chair. There must have been at least ten men in the room all looking wealthy as their suits looked custom made while a few of them flashed expensive watches too. Shanell thought about how she could easily make up the money owed by putting on a good show.

Her sweat pants dropped and a few of the drunken men quickly scurried for a seat around the bachelor. Shanell then slipped on her heels quickly and slowly walked to the man sitting as the others sat around her forming a circle.

"So you must be the lucky man. What's your name?" Shanell asked as she was now listening to the men give a few catcalls while looking at her ass.

"John," the man replied as she could hear in his tone that he had too much to drink.

"Well sit back and let me show you something," Shanell cooed as she turned around to give him an up close display of her backside which was only held back by a g-string which she was now pulling up.

Shanell twirled a little and could hear this man breathe heavily as she knew he was excited. Knowing to hold off a minute before sitting on his lap, she decided to give him a tease with the front of her panties letting him almost see to her dark sex lips before quickly covering back up.

"Bet if you pay her extra she would blow you." Shanell heard from one of the guys as she tried to focus on pleasing John as he sat in the chair.

It was not the first inappropriate comment she had heard and it died out in her mind just as it was said. It was something that she had to learn from dancing in the club, just like men with wandering hands.

The same voice once again called out, "Come'on let's see some of that black pussy."

A different voice then answered back, "Black pussy is good, but look at that ass on her. I so want to shove my cock right in that dark ass of hers."

Another comment came out just as Shanell began to twerk her ass. "Bet she would love a white cock too. Bet her crack boyfriend doesn't give her shit."

"She is hot enough. I bet she has like a dozen kids at home, and is collecting welfare for them too." Shanell heard as she tried to drown out the comments.

Shanell finally had enough as she felt her anger boil over. Looking at the guy with dark hair, her eyes gleamed at him with all the anger Ashanti put in her from before. "Look, just give me the money for the dance and I am out of here. I don't need to hear shit like that from anyone."

"Listen you nigger bitch. I paid to get my friend laid, and you ain't leaving here until your black pussy has been fucked."

She quickly turned to see what grabbed her, but it was too late. The older man had both of her arms pinned behind her back. She kicked at the other man hoping to get him in the groin, but her kick missed only hitting him in the lower leg.

"Fuck you asshole! Let me go!" she screamed as the other men stood up and moved away. She heard John get up as well and make his way down the hall.

"Feisty nigger cunt aren't you? I am going to make sure your black pussy has enough cum in it to give you another nice big welfare check."

"Let me fucking go! Fucking assholes! Let me fucking go!" she screamed, looking around the room to see if someone other than the older man and the man with dark hair would help her.

The man with dark hair looked around the room to some of the other men who just stood there watching. "Will you get something to put in her mouth? I don't want to hear her screaming the entire time I am fucking her."

Shanell saw another guy grab a dishrag and hurry over to her. She felt the fear wash over her as her adrenaline was wearing out. The taste of the dirty rag was now on her tongue as the other guy dragged her to the floor.

The slap across her face stung, as did the second and third until it was just a dull ache. She felt her legs open as her eyes once again flew open to see only three men standing over her.

She heard other voices behind her but the man with dark hair now had his white cock out as he seemed ready to claim her dark sex as his. He glanced up and she knew he must be talking to another guy behind him. "I am going to show you how babies are made now. This one might be a little off-white though. Where is John? I wanted to show him what to do on his wedding night."

Shanell felt her heart pound hard as she knew her gang rape was moments away. She did not know if she was going to live the night, or if she was going to have to take each man inside of her. The fear and worry was now all mixed together as she just wanted to live and survive this hell night.

"What the fuck is going on out here?" a loud strange male voice thundered.

Shanell turned her head to see a man storming down the hallway towards the crowd which now looked eager to see her get gang raped. Their taunts were drowned out as she felt weak from the struggling to break free.

This man who looked out of place as he wore a simple black t-shirt and jeans, and not a custom made suit. His features more gruff compared to the well-groomed men who were about to pillage her body. His hair was buzzed short with grey still showing through, as he looked older than any other man in the group.

The man who retrieved the dishrag in her mouth turned to the strange man. "Go back to bed, unless you want to tap this black ass."

Shanell saw the strange man rear back and slam his fist right into the young man's jaw. He fell back against the man with dark hair who was almost make ready to try to penetrate her.

The strange man bellowed loud enough that all the other whispers ended. Both of them quickly stood up as the strange man looked around the room. "Get that girl to her feet and every one of you mother fuckers better clear out."

The man with dark hair stood up in some sort of challenge but was quickly put down with a right to his face. This was followed by another hit and Shanell watched her rescuer throw every man out of the apartment.

She was lifted to her feet and then to the couch as the rag was pulled out of her mouth. The energy to talk was there, but nothing else. All of the efforts to break free had robbed what little energy she had to stay on her feet. She wanted so desperately to talk but nothing came out. She knew she was only minutes away from having a gang of white men try to seed her.

"Stay here the night and let me get you something for your eye."

Shanell felt her body being carried, but soon after the stress of the day was added to the attempt assault which drained all the energy from her body. There was no more fight left in her as she could not do anything but fall asleep.

***

The smell of coffee and sound of something frying brought life back to her eyes. Shanell could feel the pain and swelling near her eye from last night's attack, and the memory was just as fresh too.

She looked around before standing up to try and gain her bearings of where she was. She was wearing the black t-shirt the man who rescued her had on, but not her panties. Assuming the man who saved her was still present, the fear of being attacked again was gone.

With a quick look around to empty last night's alcohol, she could tell that whoever lived here had large amounts of money. The large opulent bedroom and bathroom was something out of a magazine. Everything was perfectly placed and in order, making her wonder if she was being watched by some small hidden camera.

She opened the door to see the room that will now serve as a scene in her nightmares. The man who saved her was in the kitchen nearby, cooking as he looked over at her. His white undershirt was torn in a few places and his jeans had stains of grease on them, making her think he was some mechanic.

Shanell could see that he did not fit the prototype businessman as his arms were much more defined. His body seemed more like a construction worker, not some Wall Street stock broker. His manly features did not stop at his arms as his square jaw was outlined by a few days old beard that had spots of gray.

She saw from his face that he was older than her by more than a decade. He was at least in his late thirties to his early forties compared to her twenty-two years. Other than a few wrinkles and spots of gray hair, he could pass for a much younger guy.

"Please have a seat, I am making something for you to eat. I wanted to say I am sorry for last night," he offered with his hand extended to an open chair.

Shanell stood by the chair, but glared at him, still feeling last night's abuse in her. "Why? You were not one of the bunch of white fucks that almost gang raped me."

"Cause I fell asleep and should have come sooner," the man replied as he put a plate of food in front of her.

"Look, just give me my money and I will be out of here," Shanell fumed as she saw her purse lying by the front door like some discarded trash.

Jay626
Jay626
2,376 Followers