The Start of Something Beautiful

Story Info
Raze the succubus meets Char the incubus.
2.7k words
4.57
22.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The author would like the audience of Literotica to know that they spent the second half of writing this story at their desk with a dildo inside them. It's not really related to the story, but it's a fun bit of trivia.

*

Raze the succubus padded through the vacant halls of the City of Dis, her paws giving a soft scrape as her claws clicked and scratched against the pale granite. She sighed and rolled her eyes at the hopeless wails of the damned - at the very least, the pussies were muffled by the city's thick stone walls. Even if you tempted thousands of them into falling dick-first down here, the sound of wailing humans can fray the temper after its first century of ceaseless repeat.

Raze stopped and put her back to the nearest wall, slumping to the floor and taking care not to sit on her fur-tipped tail. She wasn't sure what breeding had given her mammalian paws, ears and a tail along with her traditional demon's horns, but considering how much more comfortable they were, she wasn't about to complain. She pressed her knees to her breasts and exhaled - perhaps, if she had scored a flat chest and a child's body, she could have gotten a slot tempting pedophiles and could make her way up to earth more often.

But, no, her stupid big tits and obnoxious round ass had landed her in Standard Seduction Detail, and she could only go to earth and escape the monotony of Hell every couple of weeks. The intervening time, to her furious exasperation, was spent torturing excess souls with a meathook and staring at the walls of Dis. It wasn't that she missed earth, or that she hated Hell - rather, she wanted to miss home. She was here too often to immerse herself in the pained choruses as she used to, to feel the heat of hellfire warm her skin like a lover's tongue. Too long even in hell and the novelty fades.

Raze sighed and rolled her pierced nipples between her fingers. On top of everything, it'd been forever since she'd had a satisfactory fuck. Raze's succubus biology was tailored to provide the most overpoweringly sensual experience possible, which was a useful tool in seduction but also meant that any mortal man that she coaxed into penetrating her would cum in seconds, his soul immediately lost to the Unending Fire along with her satisfaction. And it wasn't like any of the crimson-skinned torturers around the Pits could last much longer, as much as they obviously wished they could. Meatheads.

Raze stood again and to continue home, trying to put her boredom and dissatisfaction out of her mind. Even the halls of Dis and its beautiful blood-colored pillars and arches looked to Raze like rust-colored teeth and pale, infected sphincters. As much as Raze loved hell, at this moment she couldn't bring herself to imagine anything in here that could possibly make her happy.

As Raze took her first couple steps, something hit her, and hit her hard. She felt the breath leave her lungs as the wind was knocked out of her and she dropped to all fours. She couldn't see her attacker, but when she felt the hot, soft skin of a rigid dick rub against the inside of her thigh, she realized what was happening.

Damn it twice, she thought, these fucking brutes. One of the torturers from the Pit had seen something they liked and decided they wanted to take Raze whether she liked it or not, she was sure of it. Even as a succubus, there was only so much stress she could handle, and she began to struggle against her aggressor.

"Hey, asshole, watch-"

Her protests were cut off as she was grabbed by the hair and her head was forced to the floor. She felt the swollen cockhead press against the lips of her pussy and she continued to attempt to pull herself to her feet. She was forced down again and the cock pushed itself inside her, and she screamed as its demonic girth forced her apart. Raze shrieked as the shaft pushed itself inside her writhing pussy, and she worked its length with her ribbed, prehensile cervix walls to bring the cock to climax as quickly as she could. The dullard Pit Beasts couldn't hold on longer than a couple of seconds if she worked her magic, no matter how eager they were.

To Raze's alarm, her efforts were only met with a low growl as the thick cock plowed further into her, gathering speed until it pistoned into her pussy and her arms gave out. Her chest was forced to the floor, pressing her jiggling tits against the cold granite. Raze felt her claws scrape against the stone as she felt the penetration again, and again, and again, until it hit her: this was not going to stop any time soon.

She screamed for help, for someone to pull the growling Pit Beast off her so she could stagger home with her insides intact. But the halls of Dis were empty, and no help was coming. The long, thick cock began to increase its pace and Raze felt her ass slam against her rapist's waist as his balls slapped against her clit. She continued to struggle, but her attacker had pinned her completely. She screamed and gasped and took it as best she could.

Two minutes had passed before Raze realized that her pussy had become soaked through, spilling her juices onto the stone floor and moistening the cock that pushed inexorably through her insides. Despite herself, Raze's eyes rolled back and a puddle of drool began to form in the floor around her face. She tried to convince herself that she wasn't enjoying this, that this cunt from the Pits couldn't just have her way with her, a succubus, a sex demon, an ascendant goddess of lust, but every time she tried to form a train of thought her assailant fucked her indignation into oblivion.

Raze found that her pussy, from her vagina to her cervix to the uterus that her aggressor's glorious, hateful cock probed and threatened to violate, begin to undulate and milk her rapist's dick for all it was worth. Beyond her fury and indignation, Raze's building lust wanted to earn the cum that her assailant so obviously wanted to pour inside her, and her entire body began to jack him off with the whole of her demonic insides. Whatever infernal ape was fucking her, they were one in a million; after they were done, she could easily enthrall them and enslave them for her own purposes. They would be her own personal cock, and she could use them to fuck her way to a better life down here in Hell.

This train of thought was quickly derailed when, after twenty minutes of vigorous, wet, noisy pounding, the cock buried inside Raze's pussy twitched. Subconsciously, Raze gasped and her cunt redoubled its efforts to finish off her attacker. The cock twitched a second time, a third, and then pushed balls-deep inside Raze. There was a tense pause, and Raze attempted to say something to admonish whatever churlish demon had decided to attempt to claim her, but her words caught in her throat as the spray of cum began.

It was unlike anything that Raze had ever felt. She shrieked as she felt her uterus filled with her assailant's spunk, her belly filled to capacity with roiling sperm as the demon fucking her continued to pour cum inside her. Despite herself, Raze felt her pussy clench in an airtight vice grip around the glorious spurting cock inside her so as to keep as much of the warm, thick semen inside her as possible. The cum continued to pour for what seemed to Raze like a minute, filling her up until her stomach bulged outward, until she felt a hand descend on her ass in a vicious spank and her pussy released the cock.

Raze slumped forward on her knees and felt eight more loads spurt on her asscheeks, her back, her horns, her hair. She was full of cum, covered in it, and she had never felt more satisfied. Before she could catch her breath, she felt a fist curl in her hair, tightening its grip and pulling her upright with a gasp. She felt a hand pass over one of her breasts, kneading at the flesh and pulling at the pierced nipple, tweaking the small pink mound and playing with the ball bearings at each end.

Something wasn't right, though. Despite the huge dick that had pushed inside her, the hands were unexpectedly small - still larger than Raze's but much closer to her proportions. This wasn't some Pit Beast fucking her. This was something else.

Raze's line of thought was once again cut as she felt the stiff cockhead brush between the cleft of her cum-soaked asscheeks.

"Woah, stud, wait a secon-" Raze managed to choke out, still trying to catch her breath. Before she could finish, however, the massive cock drove into her asshole like a wedge and she finished her sentence with a scream. Her intestines seemed to uncoil for the massive drill that pushed inside her, forcing her apart and filling her to bursting. Raze coughed, spluttered and gasped as her assailant's shaft slid all the way inside her, forcing itself all the way into what felt like Raze's ribcage. Raze heard a small splat as her pussy released a torrent of the cum that had been trapped inside it, and as her glorious rapist fucked her in the ass, her uterus released load after load of cum in a thick, sticky geyser until all that was left was a thin trickle.

Raze, meanwhile, was beginning to take leave of her senses. The hurricane of pleasure that rocked her body had only grown since her expulsion of the warm, wonderful, invasive semen, and even her succubus body was beginning to succumb to the ecstasy. And then, when she thought she could take no more, she felt another invading presence at the slit of her pussy. Before she could think of what it could be, it plunged inside her, penetrating her for what had to be at least four inches and then undulating like a tongue. Yet another protrusion, this one a part of whatever was in her pussy, began to wriggle against her clit, and then it hit her - whatever her assailant was, it was fucking her with its tail.

The dual penetration was too much. Raze's body thrashed with the force of the fucking, and she was claimed by the first orgasm she'd had in centuries - one that had taken every man and woman in Cairo to give her. Her body contorted, still sticky with cum, and she released a tidal wave of juices from her slavering pussy, which soaked the ground beneath her and mixed with the semen she had just spilled from inside her.

It didn't stop there, however. The mysterious rapist continued to claim Raze, pounding her pussy and her ass until her vision blurred and her mouth hung open, her tongue lolling in comatose pleasure. After an hour of pounding and repeated, bone-rattling orgasms, Raze felt the cock twitch within her once again. She gasped, shaken free of her reverie, just in time for the cock to slide free from her ass with a long, sucking slurp. The fist released her hair and she fell forward, still on her knees with the tail sliding in and out of her.

There was a pause, and the only sound in the halls of Dis was Raze's pussy getting pounded by a stranger's tail. Then, a long, low, growling moan. Raze yelped as the tail twisted within her and flung her sideways, onto her back, so that she was splayed before her captor. Before she could get a good look at whatever had been railing her for the past hour and a half, her vision was obscured by the second jet of cum. It coated her body, sprayed on her tits, hosed over her mound and the tight curve of her belly. It soaked into her hair, the coarse fur on her legs, every pore of her skin. She lay there on the stone floor, covered front to back and head to toe in cum.

Raze had no idea who or what had just fucked her, but she was fairly certain that she had fallen in love.

After a few moments of panting through the film of semen that covered her mouth and nose, Raze noticed that the mysterious rapist had offered her a hand. She extended a long, twitching tongue and licked the cum from her lips and, with a little effort, her eyes, before taking the hand and hauling herself up, oozing cum and pussy juices and smiling contentedly.

The demon before her grinned brightly, a pair of wide, glittering eyes staring at her from under a shock of dark hair. A pair of long horns curled back behind his head, and a pair of tattered black wings folded behind him. His thick, shark-like tail drooped alongside his long, semi-hard cock, both of which dripped cum into a pool at his hoofed feet.

Raze blinked in surprise. In all her centuries of service as a demon of lust, she had never seen an incubus before. He was beautiful.

The incubus's grin broke into a smile, and he waved awkwardly. "Hi!" he managed to say. "I, uh, I saw you down at the Pits and I kinda thought you were the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. So, I, uh," he rubbed at his jaw, "man, I'm really not good at this. I've never had to do it before!" Raze nodded, dazed and captivated. As silly as it was, she had never actually spoken to one of her fucks, either. She had never wanted to until now.

"Anyway," the incubus continued, "you feel amazing, and I think that's the first time in a century I haven't had to force myself to get off. We can go our separate ways, if you want, but..."

Raze watched as he trailed off. "What's your name?" she finally asked.

"Char," he replied. He scratched behind one of his horns nervously. "I gotta say, I saw this going differently in my head. I was gonna take you, fuck you, seduce you, make you mine, the usual deal, I guess you know how all that works, but now... I really have no idea what to make of this. Literally dumbfounded."

Raze stepped forward and grabbed Char by the throat. He stopped rambling and grit his teeth as Raze dug her nails into his neck. For some reason, the look of genuine despair in Char's eyes warmed Raze's heart - to think that he could be so wounded that someone he had just met would want to kill him, here in the depths of hell. Perhaps he did feel something for her. Perhaps she was in love.

Raze pulled Char toward her by his throat and pressed her lips against his. She felt Char gasp in surprise, but after a moment he embraced her and held her close. She felt her slick, cum-covered breasts press into his chest, his arms wrap around her, their tails entwine. Whatever was happening, it was amazing.

And, to make matters even better, she could feel Char's growing erection pressing against her leg.

She pulled away and looked into his eyes, and he gazed back.

"Hey, wait a minute," she said, "didn't I hear somewhere that sex demon couples get priority on journeys to earth?"

"Oh, hey," Char said, intrigued, "you know, I think that might be right! You want to ask around?"

"In an hour or two," Raze said. "For now, though..." Raze turned around and bent over, offering her plump, wet slit to Char.

"Might be longer than that," Char said, "I didn't know how you'd react to being raped so I wanted to keep it short."

"Take me now," Raze growled, and Char laughed. He stepped forward, grabbed Raze by her wrists, plunged his cock balls-deep into Raze's waiting pussy, forced his tail into her quivering, widened asshole, and the two began fucking anew. The halls of Dis echoed with their moans and roars, and the legions of lust felt the first inklings of pure, true, sex-fueled love permeate their ranks.