The Start Of Something Good Ch. 01

Story Info
An online relationship heats up, or does it?
754 words
4.77
13.1k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

Jenn packed up her things and left work. She slung her bag over her shoulder, and headed out door. Just like every other Friday evening, off to the train for her ride home. She was moderately surprised to find a limo parked at the bottom of the stairs. The really surprising thing was the man in the tuxedo holding a sign reading “Jenn”.

“Can I help you?” she said, glancing around looking for an explanation.

“You must be Jenn, I’m here to pick you up.”

“Why, who told you to pick me up?”

“I can’t tell you a ma’am, my instructions are simply to drive you to your destination. Other than that, I am to give you no information, but if at any time you wish leave, you just have to say so and I will drop you off anywhere you like.”

All those childhood warnings about not trusting strangers ran through her head, but, this seemed an innocuous enough mystery. It might be fun to see it through.

“Why not, a little adventure might be fun, but anything funny and I’m done”

The chauffer nodded and opened the door; inside Jenn found a very nice spread. Champagne, a rack of top shelf liquors, a tray of fresh fruit, and her favorite snack, were all at her fingers. She dove right in, poured herself a glass, and eased the hunger pains that haunted her all afternoon.

“I’ve got to remember to eat lunch.” She said to herself.

The diver came around the limo and starting the engine pulled out into traffic.

“How long ‘til we get there?” she asked, finishing her first glass of wine.

“Relax, it will be a little while”

Jenn settled in for the ride and continued too much away and was well into her third glass of wine when she drifted off to sleep. When she opened her eyes she found she was covered by a blanket. She looked around remembering how she had gotten into the limo but, not knowing when she fell asleep or for how long,

“Where are we?” she asked.

It was almost dawn, the time when the line between land and sky is a deep purple. They were driving across a large bridge, into a city she recognized. She sat up straight in surprise.

“It can’t be, no way.”

A single spire dominated the center of the skyline, and further away a huge statue of lady holding a torch kept watch.

“We can’t be? Where in the hell are we”

“I can’t tell you ma’am, but you’re fine, and can be home if you wish. All you have to do is ask.”

The streets of Manhattan where quiet this time of day and the drive through central park was pleasant. While the limo wound its way through the maze of midtown. Finally the car came to stop in front of a brown stone, on a quaint, well kept, street. The driver opened the rear door, holding out a hand, and helped the gorgeous, if confused, lady to her feet.

“I’ll wait right here, until you’re ready to leave”

“How long will it take to get back?”

“No time at all, ma’am, no time at all”

She knew it was a lie, but for some reason, she wasn’t worried. Jenn climbed the steps to the door, and noticed it was not a single residence. There were several buttons next to the obviously locked door. She read the names, but did not recognize any. A look back at the street showed her, the limo was gone.

“What the fuck!”

She read the names again, planning to push them all, or go the hell home, but noticed her name next to one, she pushed the button. No reply came back across the speaker; only the buzz of the door that meant it was unlocked. Jenn pushed her way in wondering what apartment she should go to. When she reached the front hall, her question was answered. A line of rose petals, starting just inside the door, ran up through the hall and up the staircase. She followed the trail as it rose to the third floor, down a hall and ended in a plain looking door. Jenn knocked, rapping gently, and waited for an answer. Nothing. She knocked again.

“How was the trip?” the voice was right behind the door.

“Hello, who are you?”

“Did you have a nap? You sounded tired earlier. I hope you got some rest.”

“Yeah, I’m fine. So, can I come in?”

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers