The Start Of Something Good Ch. 02

Story Info
Online relationship heats up, or does it?
790 words
4.43
12.8k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

The door opened, slowly, stopping about half way. Jenn cautiously stepped inside. The room was lit by several candles, two in holders on the wall, others scattered around the room. U2's "With or without you" filled the air. It was a modest apartment. The couch and T.V. were the obvious main features of the room, typical bachelor pad. The "L" shaped room opened up to a dining area, with a large glass topped table under a very ornate chandelier. It was then that she noticed no one was there to greet her.

"Hello?"

"I'm here," the voice came from down the hall, too dark to see past the dining room, "but you have a few choices to make before we meet face to face."

"Choices, like what?"

"You'll find several things on the table. I want you to choose one and bring it with you down the hall. You will have most of the choices to make tonight, I want this to be as much yours as it is mine."

Jenn walked over to the table. A basket sat at the near end, holding what must have been the rest of the rose petals. Laid out one after the other were several items, most sex toys, but a few she wasn't expecting. A bottle of scented massage oil, a pair of handcuffs, a plate of strawberries and bowl of melted chocolate, "Damn too bad I'm full" she thought, a wooded hairbrush for only one real purpose, a rather large vibrator, and a camera.

"Well you covered just about everything" she joked.

"Just wanted to make sure you had options."

"Well you did that," she said as she perused the objects.

She picked up the bottle of massage oil, opened the top and sniffed. The image of flowers came to mind, soft velvety, lavender. She imagined the smell as if she were lying on her stomach naked, while strong hands rubbed the warm oil into her thighs, calves, shoulders, back. Smooth hands traveling up and down her body. Stress and tension melting way as passion rose to replace them. She pictured turning over and those same slippery hands moving along her arms, ribs, across her chest. Slick fingers squeezing her breasts. Her nipples sliding out of gentle pinches. Soft kisses on her neck, eyes closed, his legs holding her hips in place. Well-oiled bodies, twisting, turning, and rubbing, together.

Next she picked up the handcuffs, interesting, but no this was there first night and her trust wasn't gained that easily. Jenn dipped the end of her pinky into the chocolate, brought it to her lips, and tasted the liquid candy. Sweet, sticky, she imagined it dripping onto her breasts as she stood in front of him, a strawberry half in her mouth, half in his, both of them biting the fruit, and then him leaning forward and cleaning her heaving chest with his mouth. Making circles around her nipples, flicking his tongue quickly over the rings, making them flip from up to down; his hands then moving down her back, cupping her ass, pulling her into him, feeling his erection pressing into her thigh. She wanted to kneel down and take him in her mouth. Holding him there, listening to him moan with pleasure as she sucked and moved her head back and forth. Taking him faster, harder, he would start to thrust his hips into her, her muffled moans getting louder and louder until he exploded in her mouth. She snapped out of it,

"Whoa, don't need the chocolate sauce for that, let's see what else we have"

She skipped the hairbrush for a minute, "Vibrator, hmmm, well hopefully we'll have something that can take its place. Camera? Well maybe for souvenirs, but no."

Her gaze went back to hairbrush. She lifted it, heavier than she thought. She raised it and brought it down on her palm. A louder smack than she expected, startled her. "Well, if it's too much, I guess I can always be on the giving side of it" she thought, and took the hairbrush in hand.

Walking slowly down the dark hallway, she saw a strip of light coming out from under the door, obviously from candles by the way it flickered. Jenn paused outside the door, taking a deep breath.

"So you've made your choice?"

"Yeah, I..."

He interrupted, "Don't tell me, I'll know soon enough. You have another choice now. Whatever you're holding can be used by me, on you, or the other way around. Again, it's your decision. If you want me to use it on you, then take off your clothes before coming in. If you prefer to use it, open the door, come in, and I'll strip down for you."

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers