The Start of Something Good Ch. 02

Story Info
Our couple continues to explore each other.
2.8k words
4.05
5.2k
1
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AveryElle
AveryElle
26 Followers

Thank you all for the feedback - it is much appreciated. I still continue to accept it.

*****

I must have dozed off because when I opened my eyes, I was still on the sofa, covered in the blanket, and I didn't see Luke. I sat up, rubbing my eyes, and realized I was still naked. I gathered the blanket around myself and got up. Modesty, I suppose? I heard the shower running and figured that's where Luke was so I decided to put my panties back on and get some water before heading to find him. Outside the kitchen window, the street below was silent and the clock on the stove told me it was 12:15am.

I took my glass of water with me into the bedroom and put it on the side table next to a book and a clock. There was already a tumbler of whiskey there, so I tried it. "Good stuff," I thought. I snooped a little in the name of looking for a tshirt. I opened the top drawer of the tall dresser and saw a stack of photos.

Luke with a woman. A blonde woman. Both with wedding rings on their fingers. One of him in his uniform, it looked like a photo of him returning from a MEU, as the picture had lots of sailors in the background. Another of him in dress blues (damn...) and the blonde woman in a nice cocktail dress. She was attractive; wore a little too much make up for my taste, and was definitely not a natural blonde. I stood there in my underwear sorting through them.

"That's my ex wife," I heard him say. I hadn't heard the shower turn off. I shuddered in embarrassment. "I'm sorry - I was looking for a shirt to borrow..." I said.

"Amanda. We got married when I was 19 and fresh out of boot camp. I didn't know anything but I liked the idea of off-base housing so it made sense. On my third deployment, I received word from a buddy that Amanda was fucking her coworker while I was gone. When I got the opportunity to come back up here, I took it and we got a divorce. She didn't love me. She loved being a military wife."

I moved to sit at the edge of the bed and listen. I felt like I had violated his privacy.

"And no, I don't have any kids, if that's what you're wondering. Baggage free, as terrible as that term is. What about you?" he asked.

"Me? Um, no I don't have kids." I told him.

"Well, I was fairly certain about that," he laughed. "Have you been married?"

"No," I replied quickly. "I've always focused on my career and I'm somewhat shy. I was in a long relationship until earlier this year. We just weren't compatible and were settling," I said, trailing off. "And I didn't get the sense that Adam, my ex, wanted me as much as he wanted his family to know he had a girlfriend. He had a lot of pressure to find a girl and settle down."

"I see," Luke said as he handed me the whiskey glass. I took a swig.

"Are you finished in there?" I asked, pointing to the bathroom. "The shower is calling my name."

"Help yourself," he told me, gathering a fresh towel from the linen closet. Damn, he even has a linen closet.

The warm water felt really good cascading down my back. I stood there and just let the water flow over me. I used some of his shampoo and body wash and finished up. "There's nothing interesting in my medicine cabinet," Luke said jokingly as he walked by the closed bathroom door.

After I dried off, I put the tshirt back on that he had given me - it was an old Red Sox shirt. And I put on my back up underwear. They were plain white cotton. Easy to pack. I took a swig of the mouthwash and went to find him.

He was in fresh boxer briefs in the kitchen making coffee. "I figured you might want some too." I didn't respond, simply outstretched my hand to take his offering. It was perfect. I took the coffee and went to find my phone. Once I had it, I sat with my coffee and phone on the armchair, checking in with the outside world. A text from my sister and some emails from students.

"Enough of that," Luke said as he took it from my hand. "It's like one in the morning, it can wait," and he kissed my forehead then walked towards his bedroom. "Come in here. It's much warmer under the covers. I promise."

I sighed and obliged. I put the coffee cup down and walked in to his bedroom. "I hate to unmake your bed," I joked. There was something really different about the fact that he took care of his home. Tidy, bed made. Must be the Marine in him.

He turned down the other side of the covers and patted the bed, "I can make an exception for you."

I got in the bed and he was right, it was nice and warm. I scooted over a bit towards him to rest my head on the top of his chest by his shoulder as he wrapped my arm around me. "What are we going to do with you," he asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, this isn't my normal Sunday night," he said. "What happens now?"

"We could watch a movie," I suggested.

"We could," he paused, "But I keep replaying in my mind the site of my cock between your lips. I don't think a movie could top that."

I didn't say anything, as his hand slid up and down the crack of my ass through my panties. I shivered.

"Shit, I have to go in to office hours at 9:30am," I groaned.

"I already texted my boss that I was sick and not coming in tomorrow. Any law that says you can't do the same?"

Genius. I mean, I don't think I've ever played hooky in my life, but it seemed like as good as reason as any. It was cold outside and I was warm in here. I removed myself from Luke's quasi-embrace and went to retrieve my phone. I emailed my class sections that office hours would be rescheduled. And that was that.

"You're a bad influence," I said as I walked back over while removing my shirt at the same time.

"I'll take that as a compliment. You seem like someone that could use a little corrupting," he grinned, holding an arm out to pull me back in to bed. I fell on top of him and immediately began to kiss him. Not surprisingly, his hands found their way back to my cotton covered rear end.

"Now Rachel, these silly things need to go," he ordered.

I leaned back on my elbows and allowed him to do the honors. After pulling them off, he began kissing his way up my left leg. I fell back on my elbows and enjoyed the feel of his now lightly stubbled chin grazing my skin. I used my legs to pull him towards me by wrapping them around his waist. "Well, ok then!" he half laughed.

He still had his boxer briefs on and I could feel his newly awakened cock pressing against me as we kissed, his one hand holding him up, the other stroking the side of my breast. My goosebumps were obvious.

Rather quickly I could feel my own moisture against the fabric of his underwear while his leg was between mine. It definitely wasn't his. I ran my finger nails lightly up his back and leaned up to nibble his ear a bit.

"What are we to do?" I asked.

Luke didn't respond. He simply took my hands and pinned them above my head. I was strong, but he had leverage. I also had no desire to go anywhere. He began to be a little more rough when he kissed me and nibbled my neck. God he felt good.

"I think you need a proper fucking," he said matter-of-factly. It took me off guard to be honest.

I spread my legs wider in response, challenging him to provide for me what he said I needed.

"No no. Turn over," he said.

I did as I was told. I was turned on being out of my comfort zone. On my hands and knees, I felt exposed, like Luke was examining me. I felt his hands knead my ass before he pulled my hips back towards himself, his cloth-covered erection resting between my ass cheeks. When I moved to sit up on just my knees, he lightly pushed me back down.

"No, I want to look at you from here first," he said as he gathered my hair in his hand and pushed it over my shoulder so he had a full view of my back. I groaned as his cock pulsed between my ass cheeks. I didn't say anything.

His hands traveled down my back towards my ass again, this time going further down to rub my pussy from behind. It seemed like an unfair advantage on his part. I was completely naked on my hands and knees. He was somewhat covered and had the upper hand.

He continued to rub me, pushing my legs further apart and dipping his middle between my pussy lips. I jolted forward a bit, not expecting that.

"Stay there," he said as he got off the bed.

What? Where are you going? I screamed to myself.

I couldn't see him from my vantage point but heard him rummaging around a drawer. And then I heard the sound of foil tearing. Ah, so that's what he's doing.

I felt the bed shift as he returned and knew he was naked and coming up behind me. I could see his shadow on the bed from the light coming in through the window. He didn't say a word. He just rubbed his now-covered cock head between my exposed pussy lips, spreading moisture around himself. I didn't even try to stifle my moans. Then he leaned forward and pushed my back down so my ass was high in the air, my head turned to one side on the mattress.

"That's a sight," he commented while he repositioned himself behind me, grabbing his dick in one hand, one of my cheeks in the other. He pushed the head just in enough to make me gasp.

"Actually..." And he moved again and grabbed my hips to turn me over again. "If I'm going to fuck you, I want to see it in your eyes."

I knew my hair was a hot mess, spread behind my head on the bed, my arms extended above me reverse gripping the side of the mattress. Luke loomed over me and I could see the muscles in his stomach flex with his breath, a little glisten on his arms from some sweat starting to form. It was a sight.

Running his finger down my cleavage, he proclaimed, "this is better." In a moment of tenderness, he pushed a curl that had fallen over my eye away. He smiled. Even in this low light, I could see the blue in his eyes. "You really are sexy," he said, sensing that I felt plain in front of him. "Now, tell me what you want."

I blushed. I can think as nasty a thought as the best of them, but expressing it to someone's face is different. "Your cock," I whispered.

"I know that, but what do you really want?" He pressed.

"Your cock in me," I felt amateurish. I saw him give a smirk of minor approval. I could do better. "I want you to fuck me. Please." With that, he put my right leg over his shoulder and pulled me to him. I moved my hands over my own chest feeling how hot my skin was. I couldn't see it, but I felt him rub the head of his cock between my lips, and I heard the seal of moisture being penetrated again. More importantly, I heard him groan as he first pushed himself into me. I thought about how he thought he had all this control but ultimately his desire got the best of him at times. I gasped at the fullness I immediately felt.

"It's been a while. Don't go too fast," I asked of him. I was completely embarrassed to admit that.

"I won't." It was like a switch went off in him that he now had a desire to be tender instead of assertive. He slowly pushed in and out, making sure my moisture made it more comfortable. I can't recall ever feeling this full. I braced myself with an increasingly tight hold on the edge of the bed, my breasts slowly moving on their own with his pushes.

I indicated that it was good - really good - by wrapping my other leg around him just below his rear, pulling him in closer with his own thrusts. He pushed forward more, and with my other leg over his shoulder, I again let out a gasp at the depth to which he was able to reach. When he kissed me, I squeezed my cunt muscles around him as tightly as I could to keep him there. He shuddered on top of me. I felt ready for more and slid my hands down his smooth back, pulling him to me and leaning up to greet his mouth with mine.

Soon, I pushed him back and maneuvered to be on top. He got to look down at me, now I wanted to look down at him. I straddled him, leaning down to kiss him again. His forehead, his eyebrow ridge, his mouth and his neck, while his hard on bounced behind me in anticipation. I sat up and ran my fingers down his shoulders and his chest, his own hands rising to grip my flushed breasts.

I lifted myself up a bit and gripped him with one hand, hovering over him. He strained his neck to watch as I lowered myself on to his cock, moaning. I raised and lowered myself a few times before leaning back down and rocking my hips forward and back, fucking him slowly with a determination to make it last. I nestled my head in his shoulder, breathing more quickly as he lifted his own hips to meet mine. "Fuck yes," I whispered, not caring if he heard me. "Fuck yes."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pushed himself up faster and harder now, his own grunts more apparent. I sat up and then leaned back to provide myself the leverage to meet his thrusts, my breasts bouncing faster now. His eyes darting between focusing on them and focusing on my own eyes. "Yes, right there," I told him. "Don't stop. Don't stop." He continued to thrust up, filling me up until I again felt that lightening deep inside my stomach sending a bolt through my pussy. "Oh fuck," I screamed. Or whispered. I didn't know nor did I care. I fell forward, grinding my pelvis in to his to prolong the feeling.

Luke wrapped his arms around my back and kept fucking me hard. I was so sensitive and raw that it hurt and was an unbearable pleasure at the same time. His breathing became rapid and his eyes closed. I dug my nails in to his triceps and gently bit his neck. That was it. He squeezed me and pumped up one more time.

"Rachel, god..." And his whole body tensed. I didn't exactly come with him, but I felt his orgasm pulse inside of me and it sent a different kind of lightening through my body. His cock kept twitching in me as his grip around me loosened. I squeezed my muscles around his cock again and he shivered.

I eventually sat up and he opened his eyes.

"Holy shit," he proclaimed, breathlessly. I couldn't help but laugh and put my face in my hands to hide my blushing. "Don't do that! Look at me," he asked. I removed my hands and began to run my hands across his chest, grazing his nipples. His cock becoming soft-ish and my own moisture making it hard for him to stay inside me, so I rolled off and took a spot next to him in bed. He moved to his side, propping himself up on his elbow and ran his index finger across my breasts and stomach, which I hated. I hated my stomach. I stopped. "What's that? He asked.

"Appendix. 12 years ago," I told him.

"Ah, I guess I fail anatomy," he laughed.

"No, you don't. No way," I said, shewing away his hand.

He got up and went to the bathroom to remove the now very filled condom and wash his hands. I rolled on to my stomach under the covers and fell asleep. It was very late. Or early. I had no idea.

AveryElle
AveryElle
26 Followers