The Start of Something Good Ch. 03

Story Info
Our couple enjoys a shower together.
1.6k words
3.98
4.9k
2
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AveryElle
AveryElle
26 Followers

As always, constructive feedback welcomed!

When I woke up, I felt hungover even though I'd had very little to drink the night before. It was definitely day time. Late morning, maybe? The guilt of playing hooky was setting in. And so was hunger. I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, and rummaged for another shirt.

Luke was fully dressed, wearing those jeans that make his ass look incredible, and a Boston College sweatshirt, making breakfast.

"You seemed like an eggs person. So, I hope you like eggs, because that's what I've got."

"I guess I'll go with eggs, then," I smirked.

I felt oddly comfortable, and helped myself to a glass and water from the fridge dispenser. On my way back to the table, he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him and began to kiss me. Then he went back to the eggs. And I went to read the newspaper that was on the table, still folded.

"The news is a constant source of my anger and depression," I told him.

"So ignore it. It's probably not going to get any better any time soon," he laughed.

"It's not funny!" I replied, eyebrow furrowed.

He brought me a plate with eggs, toast, and some bacon, which I promptly put back on to his plate.

"Don't tell me you don't eat bacon," he half joked. "I thought you might be the perfect girl. I believe I've found your flaw!"

"How is that a flaw? It's all fat and salt!" I said not at all joking.

"Exactly." He said with a big grin, picking up a piece in each hand and eating them. "Mmm."

After I ate a few bites of egg, I told Luke that I needed to go home. "I need my shower and my clothes."

"Right now?"

"No, I mean in general."

"Ok, because you definitely don't need clothes. And I have a shower, if you recall." He said with a serious look on his face.

I went back to reading the news and finished up my breakfast.

The light was filtering through his windows in a way that made everything seem muted and relaxed even as I heard traffic outside. The traffic in this city is the worst.

"Let's go," Luke said.

"Go where?" I asked.

"I'll show you the shower. In case you forgot where it was." I got up and followed him. He turned the shower on for me and took off his shirt. It was very bright in the bathroom -- that unforgiving overhead lighting. But he managed to still look fucking amazing. Sensing I wasn't 100% comfortable, he dimmed them a little. That was better. Then he continued to strip in a completely perfunctory way. I watched.

He stood before me, naked, not saying anything. I did the same, except with less to remove. I took one step towards him and put my hand on his stomach. When I touched him, his eyes softened and he pushed forward in to my hand. He slid his hands up my arms and shoulders bringing them to my face. He brushed my lower lip with his thumb, parting my lips a bit before sliding it in just a little and continuing to swipe across. My senses were in overdrive and I tilted my head to one side. He leaned in to kiss the exposed side of my neck. I moaned and felt my nipples stiffen. The bathroom was officially steamy and I was ready to feel the warmth of the hot water.

I turned around and walked in to the shower, glad that it had two shower heads that soaked my hair right away. Luke followed. He grabbed the soap before I did and rubbed it to create a lather between his hands. The water was falling over my shoulders and down my back. He brought his soapy hands to my breasts and massaged them, his fingers gliding over them, my nipples squeezing between his index and middle finger, accentuating their stiffness. I let him play. It felt amazing.

He leaned down and took one breast in his mouth as his hand continued to massage the other. My hands moved up his body and I ran my fingers through his wet hair. When he finished sucking and licking my breast, he returned to kiss me, our tongues swirling together and occasionally he playfully bit my lip. Whenever he did that, I felt a throb between my legs.

His hands again found my ass, his fingers sliding up and down between my cheeks as warm water flowed over his hand.

"Your ass is perfectly squeezable," he whispered while fondling me. I felt his dick growing between us and I fully admit to being even more turned on by the fact that I aroused him.

I turned around and jokingly flaunted my ass in Luke's direction. I did like how much my workout routine had both firmed and lifted by tush, but it still had some bounce. He responded by spanking it playfully, which took me by surprise and I fell forward a bit, catching myself with my hands along the shower wall. But it was a good surprise.

Then he gripped my waist with a rather firm squeeze and bit in to my shoulder. The bite wasn't hard, but it felt like he was intentionally holding back so as not to step over a boundary. I had hoped my groan would indicate I was open to more. His hand once again slid down, stopping between my legs. He used his foot to push my legs apart at the ankles, my feet sliding across the warm, wet tiles. I wasn't sure if he'd be able to tell what was water and what was my own dampness.

Leaning down from behind me, he spoke in to my ear, "I love how fucking wet you get," and he started to slide his fingers firmly forward and back between my pussy lips, squeezing my clit between his index and middle fingers, as he'd done my nipples before. I instinctively humped his hand back. He had a knack for making me tingle inside in a way I couldn't describe. Like an itch I couldn't scratch, maybe?

He began to speed up, rubbing me a bit harder. I felt his free hand release my hip and could see over my shoulder that he was starting to rub his cock. I took my hand off the wall and reached for him. He tapped it away and put it back on the wall.

"Just focus on what I'm doing to you. Don't think about anything else." He told me. I sighed, because I really did want to touch him, but the sigh also released some tension in my body and I became less rigid and let my head fall forward. He continued with his hand and I continued rocking against it. Soon enough, his two fingers were pushing in and out of me knuckle deep. My moans were not stifled; I didn't care what he heard. His groans were audible as well as he worked his cock in his fist. I could hear it when his balls slapped against his hand. This ritual seemed far more animalistic than the previous ones. Maybe it was the water, or that it was day time, or that we felt more comfortable around each other.

"Shit, don't stop," I pleaded. He stopped working on himself and held on to my shoulder for leverage as he pushed harder and deeper with his fingers. The water flowing over us was cooler now, but I didn't care. My moans were coming deep from my throat and when I was ready to cum, I pushed my legs together as he had to fight to keep finger fucking me. He stopped and simply fluttered his fingers inside me, and it drove me over the edge.

"Oh my God," I screamed. I didn't even recognize my own voice. The pleasure came in waves. First a tsunami, and then two smaller waves. I was shaking in his hand. He had gone back to rubbing himself when I started to come down from my high. I turned my head to the side and he leaned down to kiss me. I could hear his breathing getting quicker so I turned around and fell to my knees, gripping his flexed thighs. I looked in to his eyes and opened my mouth while he jerked off over my face.

"You like this? Watching me?" He gasped between breaths.

"It's so fucking hot," I said. I wasn't at all lying. It was amazing. I moved my hands up to dig my nails in to the back of his legs.

"I'm gonna cum on your face." It was almost like a confession.

I leaned back, offering my face, tongue and tits. He leaned a bit forward, for better aim, I suppose. I could see the muscles in his forearm flexing over and over again when I watched.

"Look at me. Look at me when I cum on you," he told me.

And I did. He let out a guttural growl. Like he was just let out of a cage. His hot load first hit my cheek, and then my upper chest. The last shot was a bit lower. I did nothing but kneel there and wait. I could feel it begin to drip down. He was still pumping until he had nothing left. I couldn't help but smile a little. I imagined he liked the sight of me smiling with his cum dripping down my chest. He took a finger, one that had moments ago been inside of me, and wiped up the come from my cheek and rubbed it on my lips. I opened my mouth to let it in. He used his still fairly hard cock to spread around what was on my chest.

"Look at you," he said. "Jesus Christ. I could look at you like this forever."

The water was cold now, and my nipples -- now with a slick cover of his come -- were protruding in response.

"Ok, let's get out of here," he said, acknowledging how cold it had become.

AveryElle
AveryElle
26 Followers