The Start Of The Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jess, I need to tell you something." Sam started to say. She had felt so liberated by the experience and couldn't ever imagine having that sort of sexual connection with Michael.

Sam interrupted her thoughts, "Jess, I just want to tell you; that I'm proposing to Sarah." She looked at him and couldn't hide the mix of disappointment and jealousy on her face, she hoped he hadn't noticed before she softened into a wide grin and felt her cheeks go red with embarrassment at her immediate reaction.

"Oh, that's really wonderful, amazing news!" Jess finally said as she reached across to give him an awkward hug in the car, she could still smell her on his face and it started to turn her on again. He was glad she was being friendly, he cared for her and wanted to be friends. He looked at her kindly, almost pitifully. Crestfallen, she got out of the car. She didn't want to marry Sam but she was disappointed she wouldn't get to spend another night with him.

"See you next Wednesday." He called after her and she looked back and waved as jovially as she could before she turned the corner. She didn't go inside her flat straight away, instead she stood looking at the building which contained her life. She could imagine Michael inside waiting for her to arrive and she died a little inside; she should be grateful for this life but it wasn't enough. In that moment she made a decision that would change her life.

12