The Start of Things to Come Ch. 01

Story Info
Who are they and how do they know each other?
1.1k words
3.85
5.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hustle and bustle of the train let her thoughts wander as Claire stared out the windows. People clambering their way into seats where there were any left. He forcefully made his way to his seat, unbeknownst to Claire the seat was the last vacant space, which happened to be beside her.

The train juddered away from the platform making its way to its next destination. The air was thick with the warmth of the passengers making it hotter with every uncomfortable squirm. Robert glanced sideways as he sat proper in his seat. Catching a glimpse of a wandering mind staring out the window. He traced the contour of her body with a sideways glance as not cause suspicion or even peak interest.

She had still not registered that there was anyone sat next to her. The train made its way down the tracks jostling at every uneven railway sleeper. His heartbeat began to thump deep into his chest, the anticipation of his desire broiling in the humidity of the carriage. He turned knowing that Claire was still unaware of his presence. In that split second moment she caught his gaze in the reflection of the window recognising instantly who the person was staring back at her.

Casually she turned and sat proper in her seat. Knees together shoulders straight. Her coat was bundled at her feet, she leant forward, her back arching as she clutched it between her finger tips, draping it over her lap as she sat back up. She stared at him asking only with her eyes as not to cause suspicion with the Surrounding passengers.

He held her gaze reciprocating with his pupils dilating, slowly sliding his hand under her jacket. Running his hand up the inside of her thigh, his fingers parting her, the higher he went. He stared straight ahead sliding her underwear to one side, parting her lips with his fingertips. Without hesitation he inserted his middle two fingers. His thumb pressing tight against her cliterous. She took a deep breath to keep her composure. Every fibre of her being was attempting to hold herself together while in such an exposed space He began to flex his wrist his thumb pulsating in small circles. Her body heat condensing on his hand, or was it her wetness, he wasn't entirely sure. He suddenly leaned forward thrusting back with his hand cupping her in his palm, it was her wetness. His hand sodden with her juices, freely dripping over his palm down his wrist. She closed her eyes to absorb herself in what she was feeling.

'Was this really happening?" she asked herself, "How did he even know?" Making such a bold move by any could have led to screams and arrest. But she didn't scream, she didn't protest. She consented most graciously.

Claire began to grind in her seat, pushing and rotating deeper on his hand the more his fingers ebbed to and fro. The train was moments away from its next stop the carriage came alive with movement as passengers began to make their way to the doors waiting to alight. The screech of the breaks snapped her from her daze causing her to sit completely upright trapping his hand between her thighs.

She grabbed the end of her coat extending it over his lap. In the commotion of passengers exiting she quickly put her hand under, unzipped his trousers and felt what she was hoping to find. His cock throbbing as much as she was. Flexing her fingers she squeezed tight around his shaft pressing her fingers deep against the vein. Passengers began to board behind those who exited, but no one would know what was happening. They sat there expressionless only their eyes giving away what was occurring. He began to repeatedly flex in her hand as she slowly slid her hand firmly back and forth.

"Tickets please" the train conductor bellowed from the carriage in front.

"How was this going to work trying to hide what was happening? She couldn't very well stop such intensity, it may never happen again" her thoughts raced constantly, distracted by his fingers teasing every inch inside. She quickly removed her hand from under her coat scratching the back of her hand with the zip of his trousers. She sat upright, grabbed her bag at her feet and threw it into Roberts lap. Attempting to not to rouse suspicion as to why the coat was draped over him. He approached only moments later.

"Tickets please" the conductor asked, Robert clutched his ticket from his shirt pocket with his free hand flashing it at the conductor who concurred. He then glanced towards Claire. She wriggled to face her bag on Roberts lap all the while his hand still trying to move between her thighs, She rummaged sporadically, digging to the bottom of her bag. As her hand searched she felt his cock protruding from the bottom. With one hand she carried on searching with the other she clenched his cock as hard as she could. Robert winced, even if no one saw the concealed expression. Quickly she pulled the ticket out and showed it to the conductor. "Thank you" he replied and carried on his journey around the carriage. She leant forward and kissed him, holding her breath, first the top lip then the bottom and sat back in her seat. Exhaling never felt so satisfying for Claire. Breathing pure ecstasy, she reopened her thighs for his pleasure as much as her own.

The next stop was approximately 10 minutes away, Claire calculated in brief moment of composure. She craned her neck to look through the gap between the backs of the seats to see the position of all the passengers in their proximity. Turning she rested her head on his shoulder her body laying inward across her seat. Boldly she lifted her left leg up on to her seat her foot resting tiptoed. Anyone walking or even turning at this point would know exactly what was going on, but right now she didn't care. 'Arrest me!' she thought "I'm willing to go screaming in orgasm if I have to. This moment is mine!" He pulled his fingers but there was no movement. He tried a second time... Still no release. Fuck! In locking his hands between her thighs for no more than 10 minutes a vacuum had formed. He looked around to gauge his surroundings not showing an ounce of panic in his physical appearance tugging harder with each passing moment. Still no movement. Claire was far from panic stricken in fact she was finding it most pleasurable. The pressure of his hand not being able to move exaggerated every sensation her body created from the constant grinding. Her leg poised, Robert turned inward to Claire, placed his thumb back over her clit and began rubbing in small circles hard and fast. She responded with grinding against his thumb, the harder he rubbed the faster she ground her hips.