The Start Pt. 04

Story Info
Fucking nearly always on our minds.
1.9k words
4.22
12.7k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking nearly always on our minds

Being dad and daughter we knew we shouldn't be thinking of each other so intensely in this sexual way but we did and I guess we both loved the feeling and it made the next time we got together that much more exciting and intense. I loved thinking about how soft her body was, how it felt to hold her close when we were naked, how hot and wet she used to get when she was excited and how soft and slippery she was inside when she was turned on and ready for me to fuck.

All these naughty thoughts seemed to stoke a burning lust within me, imagining the many times I had enjoyed those soft wet pussy lips wrapped around my cock and that gentle grasping sensation when I was inside her, when my hard cock was in her hot wet place that always caused it to harden even more, These erotic thoughts that I had and the ones Sally had always made the next time we were together more exciting and meaningful.

She always gave me the best time possible and I did the same for her when we were making love, our sex times seemed to get better each time we fucked and of course we tried all the things couples do together we enjoyed experimenting, trying different positions making sure sex was always exciting when we fucked. She and I would suggest things to do but always made sure we both wanted the same thing before we did it.

We were in love, happy and contented to carry on enjoying each other with me sliding the entirety of my hard thick cock into her as deep as I could then fucking her slowly and tenderly sometimes or hard and fast depending on how the mood took us. We always made sure to give each other the satisfaction and pleasure that we both needed and enjoyed so much.

Me lasting as long as possible before releasing my hot load into her inner depths, how. I loved filling my daughter's pussy hole and emptying my cum filled balls into her the way she liked it, and listening to the softest of moans escaping from her pouting lips as she felt my cock deep inside her throbbing and jerking out a big hot load of cum into her wet slippery ever hungry sex hole.

Her pussy always seemed so small when I was fully aroused, it felt great sliding into such a tight pussy feeling her lips stroking the veined length of my thick prick as I slid into her, feeling her lips wrapped around my cock and her tight wet slippery hole gripping my shaft as it probed her inner depths. I took pleasure in knowing that I was filling her up completely and she was enjoying this feeling of fullness.

She loved me tugging her forcefully on to me when we were fucking doggie style as I banged my balls against her bum cheeks and my cock rubbing her erect clit as we were fucking. Nothing else mattered at that moment except their heavy full feeling and the need for me to ease the ache and release a big hot load of cum deep inside her, knowing how she loved it as she felt my cock throbbing and jerking my sticky semen deep into the place where I felt my seed rightfully belonged.

So here we were once again, both of us aching to make love, dying to fuck after watching a video where a guy was fucking his girlfriend doggie style, she was on her hands and knees and he was behind her giving her a good hard fucking, his cock like a big hard piston stroking in and out of her slippery cunt . We watched it for a while, our hands all over each other getting more and more turned on as we stripped each other hastily.

I had a terrific hardon and Sally so wet and horny, now seemingly normal for the both of us. I smiled at her and whispered "Our turn now Sal come on let's fuck." She nodded in agreement her face flushed with lust as I pulled her up and bent her over the sofa arm.

Her blonde hair fanning itself out over her face as her body settled over the arm ready for a good hard doggie fuck, the firm rounded cheeks of my daughter's ass presented themselves to me as both of my hands grabbed her hips and pulled her on to my hard and ever ready cock.

I rubbed the tip up and down her slit teasing her, making her want me to fuck her even more, god she was so wet her cunt was steaming as I drove my throbbing cock home deep inside her making her gasp as I pulled her into me, god she was so hot inside and the walls of her pussy so slippery as I moved my cock in and out of her sopping slit.

I pulled her onto me staying still deep inside her feeling her hot flesh all around my cock as I whispered "Oh my darling you are so hot and it feels so good for me and you when we fuck, how lucky we are to be able to love each other like this any time we want" I whispered.

Sally gasped her reply back to me saying "Oh dad it feels just as good for me I just love you fucking me to, you are the best ever and I'm so glad you are my dad I love your cock I love your cum an I love the way you fuck me and I can never get enough of you." This sexy exchange between us made us all the more lustful and I knew I was near the edge, near the point when I would be shooting my hot load deep into my daughter and knew from past experience how she would be loving it.

I whispered to her "Sal I am nearly cumming are you ready to?" She was moaning, unable to answer as I fucked her faster and faster as my cock started throbbing and jerking staying deep inside her as I pumped a torrent of my white sticky sperm out of my cum filled balls making her moan with delight as she felt my cock jerking and spurting my big hot load into her depths relentlessly.

At the same time her body tensed and convulsed as she released her own juices bathing my throbbing jerking cock in her warmness coupled with a gradually weakening grip and release of her inner cunt muscles around my cock as she summoned the remains of my hot load to it's new home.

She wrapped my arms around the front of her waist in an intimate embrace our bodies still close together as she held me deep inside her, staying like this enjoying the tenderness that we shared together her feeling me still inside her my cock nearly motionless as the last drop of my sticky cum drained into her. It felt so wet where we were still joined, where our flesh still connected our bodies

In a little while I slid out of her my cock now limp she turned and hugged me her perky breasts close to my chest as she gave me a passionate kiss. Though my now deflated cock stopped the immediate coupling of our organs again. I started to get feelings down there once more in anticipation of the next time we fucked, thinking of the womanly charms of my daughter whom I now loved more intensely than at any time from the moment she was born until the present, loving her more that I had loved anyone in the past, she was now my lover, my life and my soulmate.

A few hours later after we had cleaned up we wandered off into the lounge and sat down, me in a chair and her sitting opposite me on the couch in front of the Television. She was in just a long T shirt and was teasing me by opening and closing her legs showing me she had no panties on, what a lovely sight and I soon got excited again and it began to show.

I got down on my hands and knees and crawled over to her until I was in between her legs gazing at what I loved so much her lips already moist and glistening and ready for love. With both hands resting on her knees I gently prized her legs apart and began to lick and kiss up the inside of her thighs, my head settling in the valley in between her open legs. My hands moving up and my fingers opening her lips as I kissed her open slit eagerly then bathing my taste buds in her hot sexy juices as I probed and licked her slowly with my tongue.

Her eyes glowed intensely as she felt my soft kisses and gentle probing with my tongue and she looked at me with her pouting lips and her slightly open mouth as if wanting something for nourishment which only I could provide. Her body began to tremble and shake as she felt my tongue flicking across her open slit, licking and gently nibbling her clit with my teeth, oh how she loved that.

After a while I stood up dropped my boxers and moved in front of my darling girls face offering the tip of my once again erect cock to her moist lips. She opened her mouth wide and whimpered as she felt me slide my stiffness in between her lips, the gentle scrape of her teeth over the tip of my cock excited me as always and as she sucked me deeply into her mouth it sent shivers along my spine. It made her shudder as I fucked her face with renewed energy, her saliva coated the length of my throbbing cock, her hair all untidy falling around her face.

Soon I withdrew my cock and lifted her up so that she was facing me. I met her lips with mine and slipped my tongue inside her mouth giving her deep passionate kisses.

She whispered to me with a look of longing in her eyes" Oh dad fuck me again and slide your big hard cock into me, I love you so much!!" I laid her down on the carpet and put a cushion under her head opening her legs as I pressed my throbbing love tool in between her hot wet lips before sliding it deep into her slippery cunt hole. I began with long slow strokes fucking her lovingly and looking at her face full of love and lust showing me the pleasure I was giving her as I held her tight.

"Mmmmm! oohhh fuck!!"she moaned happily, as I felt the warm wetness leaking out of her on to my balls and thighs. Her hot slippery passageway tightened on me like a vice, the feeling inside her becoming unbearable pleasurable for me. I groaned aloud and drove in to her hard and deep.

My cock started jerking, spurting and spewing cum uncontrollably as I filled my darlings cunt up with another big hot load, an outpouring succession of strings of my cream draining my balls completely as I relaxed, holding our loins together in an airtight seal feeling a lovely weakness taking over from cumming so much into my darling girl.

Sally looking at me with a big beaming smile on her face and said, "God dad that was great that was so good I love you so much so promise me we will keep on fucking like this forever."

I whispered "forever my darling forever."

(More to follow )