The Steam Room Ch. 03

Story Info
His wife experiences what he felt the day before.
5.9k words
4.54
84.5k
92

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 06/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velokev
velokev
333 Followers

After my exploits of the day I finally began to recover a bit. I had dozed off on my back on the bed and decided to go take a better shower than the hastily performed one in the locker room. Also, I wanted to ensure that any evidence of what had just happened were washed clean.

The shower felt wonderful as the warm water cascaded off my body. I washed every inch of myself in a thick lather and began to feel like a real person again. Just then I heard my wife enter the bathroom.

"Hey there, sexy!" she said. "Where did you get off to?"

Trying to deflect the curiosity, I answered a question with a question. "What about you? I haven't seen you in a couple hours!" I said. It wasn't meant to be a criticism.

"Oh, I just felt like walking around the village outside. It was snowing a bit and everything looked so pretty. I got some coffee, looked around at some of the shops. Nothing much. Were you down at the gym this whole time?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah. Down at the gym, went to the steam room, that sort of thing," I said. I immediately wanted to grab the words as they came out of my mouth. We trusted each other implicitly, though. She'd never suspect anything illicit happening.

"So, how was it?" she asked, walking out of the bathroom. I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, toweling myself off.

"It was nice. Got a bit of a workout down there," I said. Boy, I could say that again.

"Why don't we go get some dinner? I don't know about you, but I'm starving."

I agreed, and when got dressed for dinner. They had one main restaurant in the main hotel where we were. Being more of an all-inclusive resort, we just had to show up and they served us, which was nice. Everyone in the room looked wind-burnt and elated from skiing all day. We both discussed our plans for the next couple days and were loosening up when I saw James enter the room. The hairs on the back of my neck stood at rapt attention. He hadn't seen me and was being seated at a table halfway across the room, alone. I averted my eyes hoping he wouldn't see me, just trying to have a nice conversation with Jane and attempting to hide any hint of concern.

I heard a boisterous laugh from the direction of James' table and turning around involuntarily, and saw Mike standing next to James shaking his hand. They looked like they were sharing a laugh, much like you'd see two guys talking about the ball game they just saw. James was dressed casually, like anyone else in the room, but Mike had on slacks and a button down shirt with a pin-on tag affixed to it. I remembered he'd said he worked here, but in what capacity I couldn't say. He didn't look to be part of the wait staff and was probably someone in middle-management.

Just then he glanced over in our direction and he saw me. I quickly turned my eyes back to my wife like nothing was wrong. We continued chatting away when a familiar voice pierced our conversation.

"How are you folks doing tonight?" he asked. He had one hand on the backs of our chairs. He had the handsome grin and smooth tone of a silver-tongued devil and despite my anxiety, still put me at ease.

My wife spoke first. "Fine, thanks. Everything's been great," she said.

"Have you two been here before?" he asked. There was no hint or suggestion that anything had happened earlier in the day.

"Yes, we came here for our honeymoon a few years ago, and just love the place, so we try to come back once in a while," she replied.

"Well that's great!" he said. "Tell you what, my name's Mike and I'm one of the managers here. I'm going to set you up for a full body massage tomorrow, on the house. We always appreciate return customers here and try to take care of them. What room are you two staying in?" he asked. My heart sank. Hopefully he was just trying to be nice and there was nothing mischievous about these doings.

I had my doubts.

"Wow that would be wonderful! We're in 800, but I'd hate to leave my husband all alone doing nothing, though," she said, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Oh, don't worry - we'll find some way to occupy you," he said, glancing over at me. "Anyway, I insist. I'll set everything up right now, how about 8pm tomorrow night down in the spa? Nice to meet you two. Just ask for Mike."

As he walked away, Jane turned to me and said, "Well, that was nice! I've wanted a massage since I got here anyway. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, of course not. Every girl needs to get pampered once in a while. I'm sure I'll find something to do. I'll go get a pint in the village or something. You have a good time. I'm sure it'll feel great after skiing all day."

"Good, then it's settled," she said. We finished dinner and with our glasses of wine, got up and headed upstairs. I was a little nervous about the next day, but I also figured that if the guy worked here as management, he wouldn't be trying anything, lest he end up losing his job. The wine had settled my nerves and we both crashed in bed as soon as we got up to our room. The fireplace going and the snow falling outside made us sink into our bed in no time.

The next morning we got up, grabbed a quick breakfast and suited up for the mountain outside. The fresh powder falling all night was wonderful and we were riding all day long, stopping only to refuel briefly at a chalet on the mountain side. As the lifts started closing, we got to the bottom and we headed in to get some dinner and rest our sore muscles. It had been a great day on the mountain and we were both fatigued. We got some dinner, waked around the village for a bit and then went back to our room so Jane could get ready for her massage.

"I can't wait. I've been looking forward to this all day. I hope it's a good long one," she said. I stopped myself from grinning at what could easily have been a metaphor. She threw a knee length cotton dress. She didn't bother with a bra. Jane had a wonderful body. She was about five feet, four inches and more muscular than your average girl. She wasn't a bodybuilder or anything, but we were both athletic and she was very toned. Her breasts were small, no more than a handful and her legs were shaved, tan, and powerful. She'd been a gymnast in her teens and had never lost that physique. I was always in awe of her body.

I accompanied her to the spa and we found the receptionist. We told her who we were and suddenly Mike came out to greet us. "Hey guys, come on in. I'm getting you set up right now," he said. We strolled through the gym toward the back and entered a wood-paneled wing with a little waterfall in the corner. It looked like it was closed down for the night, but he led us into a waiting room. "Ok, Jane, I've got you set up in here. There are robes on the wall and lockers just inside. Just go ahead and throw one of those on and I'll be right back for you. Kevin, right?" he said, turning to me. "Kevin, you come with me and we'll hook you up on the other side." I kissed my wife and walked away with Mike around the back of the wing we were in.

"Thanks for doing this for her. I appreciate it," I said.

"Oh, no problem," he said. "I'm sure she'll love it. You'll see." The way he said you'll see left me a little bit apprehensive, but I followed along.

We stopped outside a room and he said, "Wait here. Someone will be here for you in just a moment, okay?" He walked away the way he came and I stood in an empty hallway unsure of what to make of this. Suddenly, James entered the hallway. I was shocked and confused at the sudden turn of events. I knew something was being pulled over my eyes and was too blind to see it.

"Hey there. I saw you at dinner last night. That's a beautiful wife you have there," he said, offering me his hand.

I shook it hesitantly. "What's going on? What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"Nothing! We're just giving your wife the royal treatment. Don't you want her to be nice and relaxed?" he asked. Before I could answer the rhetorical question, he chimed in. "Of course you do. Come on in here. I'll show you." He opened the door to the room were standing outside of and we entered a dark, relaxing room with a large curtain on one wall. It appeared to be a massage room with a padded table in the center and a couple of chairs. Massage oils were displayed on the counter.

"Are you going to give me a massage or something?" I asked.

"No, I just wanted to show you something. Trust me, you're going to love this," he said. He pulled back the curtain and I saw my wife standing in another massage room with Mike next to her. We were obviously looking through a one-way mirror. The room she was in was nicely appointed and had another small waterfall in the corner. James walked over and flipped a switch and suddenly a speaker allowed us to hear the conversation in their room.

Mike said, "Ok, here are some towels, so, just disrobe and lay down on the table and someone will be right back. Oh, and drink this. You should always be well hydrated when getting a massage." My wife thanked him and he left the room.

I was flummoxed. "What the hell are you two doing here? That's my wife!" I exclaimed.

James said, "Hey, just relax! She's going to get a great massage, and you'll be able to watch her. What's wrong with that?" I turned back to the Jane's room, and saw her quickly get undressed. James watched her and said, "Wow, she's got a great body. You're a lucky guy."

"Yes, I am, but do you need to be watching her, too?" I said.

He smiled and said, "Well, Mike's a good friend of mine. Look, I'm sure he's going to make her feel great. Let's just sit back and observe. After yesterday, I'd think you'd be pretty comfortable around me."

His last comment hung in the air. He reached into a mini-fridge in the room and pulled out a couple beers. He opened them both and handed me one taking a good pull on his. I felt unsure of what to do. I didn't want Jane to be uncomfortable, so I just watched her get onto the table face-down and drape the towel over her butt. She had drunk most of the water James had given her and now lay down on the table. Soft music floated into the room interwoven with the trickle of the waterfall. Then, Mike entered the room. He had changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. He placed some warm towels on her back and got some of his oils together. They made some small talk as he got his things placed out. Then he poured some oils onto his hands and started rubbing her back and shoulders. An audible moan escaped her lips as he kneaded her muscles. He looked over at us through the mirror, obviously knowing we were both there.

James continued sucking down his beer. "See? She's comfortable and relaxed. Nothing to worry about. He's very good." I sipped my beer, still concerned about what they seemed to be planning.

The massage continued normally as Mike worked her back, arms, and shoulders and moved down to her legs. It was about 20 minutes in to her massage and she appeared visibly more relaxed now. The tension and occasional moments of discomfort from catching a sore muscle appeared to be gone now. Mike was rubbing her legs up and down and Jane appeared to love it. She would let soft moans out as Mike rubbed up her thighs. Whenever he spoke she seemed to be putty in his hands and would giggle at his comments. His hands moved up to the tops of her legs and would occasionally pass under the towel, caressing the bottom of her buttocks. At first, she seemed to tense a little, but as he continued, she melted into the table. She asked softly, "So what have you done with my husband?"

Mike continued to massage her buttocks and hips and said, "He's being shown around the village and probably getting a beer across the way. One of my associates is showing him around. It's actually closed back here now, so we'll find him when we're done."

"You're closed back here?" she asked.

"Yes, I run this part of the hotel, so occasionally we have some guests back here after hours when it's not so busy. We like to take care of our repeat customers," he said. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Great," she said. "Wonderful".

James turned to me and said, "She looks pretty relaxed now, eh? That's some body, man." He sipped his beer and I noticed his hand dropped to his crotch and started rubbing the bulge in his pants. I stared into Jane's room as Mike walked around the table. He clearly had a hard-on as his athletic shorts jutted straight out in front of him. The towel over her butt was now bunched up and only covered a fraction of her buttocks. She glistened in the low light. He walked up to the head of the table and began rubbing her shoulders again. There was a hole in the cushion where her face was so she only needed to open her eyes to see Mike's hard-on underneath.

She continued to moan softly as the massage progressed. "You have a wonderful body, Jane," he said. She thanked him softly, sounding nearly asleep. He then said, "Ok, time to turn over."

She turned her head to the side, suddenly more alert, and said, "Um, I don't know if this towel is big enough."

"Oh, sure it is. Here, I'll turn around," he said. He turned, facing the mirror and grinned at us. James chuckled at his expression and I saw Jane turn over, placing the towel over her breasts. There was just enough to cover her breasts and her groin. She appeared more tense on her back, but Mike started by rubbing her feet and this seemed to have an immediate effect on her. She moaned as he moved up her legs, and within minutes, she was completely limp, which was more than you could say for the masseuse.

James kept rubbing his cock through his pants and glanced over at me, catching me looking at his growing bulge. I quickly looked away, but then heard him unzipping his fly. Glancing back, he pulled out his thick uncut cock and started stroking it. "Does this look familiar to you, Kevin?" he asked. Again, I was transfixed at his huge dick. I felt my own cock straining against my shorts, begging for release. "It's ok to be turned on by another guy making your wife feel good. Hell, he's good looking and so is she. What's not to like?"

More moaning came over the speaker and I looked back into the room. Mike's hands now were rubbing her upper thighs and would disappear under the towel briefly, caressing her hips, but moving ever closer to her pubis. With each pass, the towel exposed more and more of her pubic area. Her pussy was now clearly exposed and she either didn't realize it or didn't mind. He moved back to her shoulders, standing at her side and rubbed down her arms and the sides of her chest, also pulling towel down, nearly uncovering her nipples, clearly erect. He lifted her arm off the table and caressed it from the shoulder to the finger tips. She continued to moan softly as he did this. As he passed her elbow, her hand clearly came in contact with his rock hard erection. She appeared to tense for a moment, but as he continued she immediately loosened up. Moving to the other side he did the same thing, but this time, no tensing up. In fact, she seems to squirm on the table a little. He placed her hand back down and went back to her legs, his hands rubbing up into her hip and caressing her flat belly. More moans escaped her and when his hands found their way back to her thighs, he appeared to apply a little pressure to this inside, parting her legs slightly. His next pass grazed the outer lips of her pussy and she moaned again. As he moved his hands back around her belly, he pulled the towel completely off and she lay totally naked on the table.

"Damn, she looks good. I'll bet she's a great fuck," said James as he stroked his cock next to me. I looked down at it again at its foreskin moving back and forth and remembered having it shoved into my mouth the night before. My dick strained in my pants and I began rubbing it.

Mike continued to work on my wife and began to rub her breasts, lubricating her chest. Her nipples were completely erect and sprung to attention as his hands brushed over them. She was moaning more frequently now, completely in tune with his caress. Finally, he moved back to her pussy and his hands slipped between her legs. His fingers rubbed along her lips and she gasped. Her legs started spreading apart slightly. Standing to her side, he allowed his elbow to nudge her hand to the edge of the table and pinned it with his erection, now against his belly and pressing into her hand. He gently gyrated his hips against it and she moaned more. Amazingly, I could see her fingers spread out as he pressed his cock against her. He continued to rub his fingers into her slit. With his other hand, he moved to her arm and ran his fingers down to her hand, still pinned with his cock. He slipped his hand into his elastic waist band and pulled the shorts down, exposing his long uncircumcised penis. She gasped slightly as she felt it against her hand, and instinctively wrapped her fingers around its length.

It was amazing to watch. This bronzed Adonis standing nearly nude, caressing my gorgeous nude wife. He then took his shirt off and completed the picture. His hands slipped into her pussy now and her legs spread voluntarily for him. Her hand never left his massive uncut tool and I almost felt a little jealousy brewing - not for the fact that this man was clearly about to fuck my wife (although I was shocked at how receptive she had become), but that she was the one wrapped around his beautiful dick. Seeing this, I looked over at James as he continued to stroke his cock, and I finally was unable to restrain myself. I unbuttoned my pants and pulled out my own hard dick. I experienced the same moment of envy I'd felt the day before at the difference in size of the two of us. Nevertheless, I stroked my own smaller cock next to James' monster uncut tool with aplomb.

"Yeah, that's right. I knew you were going to appreciate this. Look at how into it she's becoming. How could she refuse that dick of his? No offense, but there's a pretty big difference between what you've got there and that thing," he said. "I think you learned what a big cock like that can do to a person first-hand, didn't you?" he asked.

It was embarrassing to hear him speak of me as less of a man like that. I loved my wife completely, but this scene was such a rabid turn-on for me. I looked back at my wife on her back and saw Mike move his head between her spread legs. He began to lick her pussy. Her hips began to slowly move up and down as his tongue entered her cunt. Her moans became more pronounced – she can be quite vocal during lovemaking and loves when I go down on her. Jane's hands moved from her sides to caress her breasts and then down to Mike's head as his tongue danced on her clit, and she responded in kind, saying, "Oh my God, oh my God," over and over again.

I looked over at James who was also watching the images play out before us. Precum started oozing from the head of his cock as the thick, veiny foreskin moved back and forth over its length. "You like what you see?" he asked. "Why don't you come down here for a closer look?" he said. I glanced again at my wife being eaten just feet from us and got down on my knees before James. The mirror was quite expansive and went as low as about knee-high, so I was still afforded a great view of the action next to us. He moved in front of me, and I opened my mouth for his massive penis. It slipped past my lips and I began sucking his cock again. He groaned in approval. I began to have flashbacks of the previous day's activities in the steam room. This time the heat was not so palpable, but his throbbing cock still felt intoxicating in my mouth. It seemed to fill it up. I tasted the mild precum on my tongue as he moved in and out my mouth. His hands went to my head and I greedily took his length into me. He pulled my head to him and he forced the gigantic head into the back of my throat. It gagged me, but I shut my eyes and tried to relax. I felt it slip further past my tonsils and felt his pubic hair against my nose. He pulled away, saying, "Oh yeah, that's real good, son. You learn quickly." I jacked him and looked over into the other room.

velokev
velokev
333 Followers
12