The Stepmother Ch. 3

Story Info
Billy goes shopping for panties.
847 words
3.83
123.6k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane and the gang were making their way down the road. She looked in the rearview mirror to see Billy still rubbing his sore balls. "Billy?" she asked him. "Yes ma'am." He replied. "Does your little sissy stick still hurt?' Billy nodded. "Good. At least I still know how to knee someone in the balls that makes them still hurt long after doing it." She replied with a grin. Susan looked at her mom's smile and asked where they were going. Jane told her about this specialty store run by a friend of hers. Jane turned on the radio and continued on the way. After about a twenty-minute drive she pulled the SVU into a small shopping center that contained small stores. She pulled in front of a stored called Jodi's. "Ok girls we're here." She said as she shut the car off. In a few minutes

Everyone was out of the car and Jane grabbed Billy by the arm and led him into the store while Susan and Kelly followed. A lady greeted them at the door "Welcome to Jodi's. How may I help you? Jane looked the lady who appeared to be in her late forties, petite with a good-looking body. "We're here to get Billy here some appropriate panties and look at other items that may be suitable for a sissy boy."

"I see. Well, you have come to the right place. Are you looking for anything in particular? Jane thought for a moment and told her that she was looking for panties that look like little girls panties and that she wanted them to be tight on him and also other pairs for when he wear a pad. Billy cringed when he heard the word pad. Kelly and Susan snickered as well. "I'm sure I can provide you with what you're looking for. "My name is Jodi." As she extended her right hand towards Jane. Jane extended her right hand and grasped Jodi's had to shake. "I'm Jane and these two girls are my daughters. Billy is my stepson."

"Pleasure to meet you all. Let's go back towards the back of the store so we can measure Billy for his new panties."

They all walked back toward the back wall of the store at stopped at a small platform. Jane looked at Billy and told him to get on the platform. Billy got stood on it and Jane told him to drop his shorts. Billy's eyes widened with fear at the thought of having his pants down in front of a stranger. "Billy, are you try to piss me off again? Jane asked in a stern voice. "No ma'am."

"Then drop your fucking pants now or I swear I'll kick your balls so hard you'd wish you never had them. I'm I clear!" She yelled. Billy nodded yes as be unzipped his short and undid the button. They fell to the ground. Jodi looked at Billy and told him to pull his shirt up. Billy pulled his shirt up as Jodi pulled out a measuring tape. "What a small sissy stick he has." She mentioned as she measured his waist. She looked at the tape and it was 26 inches. "How big is your sissy stick?" Jodi asked him. "Not big enough!" Cracked Susan. Jodi measured it. "Only 3 inches. Not really big enough to be called a cock at all." Now I need to measure your sissy stick hard."

"What? Exclaimed Billy. Jane reached over to Billy and grabbed his balls. "Unless you want to loose this. I strongly suggest you do what this nice lady had asked of you. Otherwise our next stop will be to my friend the Vet to have it removed." Jane let go. "Perhaps I can help him? Jodi mentioned to Jane. "Sure, but don't spoil the sissy. Jodi undid her blouse and showed Billy her firm tits. "Now Billy, be a good sissy and show me how you beat your meat.

If you do it really good for me I'll give you a nice treat." Billy spit on his hand and began to beat his sissy stick. "That's a good boy. I want you to stop before you come, so I'll have the right measurement. Susan looked at Jodi's and asked her where the toilet is. Jodi pointed to the door on the right side of the back wall. Susan headed towards the toilet to change her dirty pad. "I'm gunna cum." Moaned Billy. Jodi measured his sissy stick and it only came to four inches. She held out her right hand below his stick. "Cum in my hand for making your stick hard for me." Billy beat his stick again and moments later, he spot a load into her hand. "Good boy." She told him. Jane could sense the next move and Jodi put the cum filled hand under his mouth. "Here's your reward sissy boy." She laughed. "Billy, show the nice lady how much you like to eat cum." Billy took her hand to hold it steady and then licked up him load.